Reminder that if you're not a bislut then you're not appreciating the Greeks and Romans enough

Reminder that if you're not a bislut then you're not appreciating the Greeks and Romans enough

igotchufam
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PpPZbtwTjU

If you don't regularly rape your cute male slaves you're not appreciating the Romans enough

>you shall be free, dionysos

>tfw lit finally starts with the romans

Trips be damned, If I was a Roman of some status, I would have gays Burned/tortured

if you're doing the penetrating you're not gay, faggot

This

Friendly reminder that Marcus Aurelius, the only Roman emperor who wasn't an absolute nutjob, hated gays

friendly reminder that ur a fag if you wouldn't just slide your fat cock in another man's unwilling asshole

>Greeks were enlightened but faggots
>Christian philosophers were straight but dumb
Tfw already surpassed Plato and Aquinas by being an enlightened straight man.

>enlightened straight man.
disregard that i suck cocks

Augustine, retard

>Thomas Aquinas wasn't a Christian philosopher
This is what sucking dick all day does to your brain

He might well mean that Augustine is dumber and/or straighter than Aquinas.

well in that case I don't want to brag so I guess I haven't surpassed Mr. big dick Augustine just yet

>tfw complete bislut, love women with hips and big fat asses as well as gangly, thin-but-in-shape bois
>also fucking love the Greeks
I am the reincarnation of Alexander. Come at me.

>come at me
I'll fucking cum in you

>well in that case I don't want to brag so I guess I haven't surpassed Mr. big dick Augustine just yet
I doubt you'll ever surpass Saint Augustine "Give Me Chastity and Continence But Not Yet" of Hippo. At least, not without living a gay lifestyle for a while.

>quads fours
Confirmed for real Alexander
Fuck off pseud