Tfw your thoughts are too complex to possibly transcribe

>tfw your thoughts are too complex to possibly transcribe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critique_of_Judgment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel that way every single fucking day, man.

Or maybe your language skills are too shit.

false ergo wrong, brainlet

Fuck off Macron

by complex you mean confusing and incoherent

I have some bad news for you... you're just a bad writer

This is my case

Your mind can only think of conceivable things you god damn retard

maybe yours dipshit

>S.he doesn't Kant.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critique_of_Judgment

Is this the most loathable trip on this website?

>what is poetry

he's playing a character, trying to get a ride out of people. you're obviously a brainlet if you can't understand sange's humor, maybe reddit is more your speed bitch.

rise* not ride

He should be rightly ridiculed in every thread he appears.

Still less must this complacency which abjures Science claim that such rapturous haziness is superior to Science. This
prophetic talk supposes that it is staying right in the center and in the depths, looks disdainfully at determinateness (Horos),
and deliberately holds aloof from Notion and Necessity as products of that reflection which is at home only in the finite.
But just as there is an empty breadth, so too there is an empty depth; and just as there is an extension of substance that pours forth
as a finite multiplicity without the force to hold the multiplicity together, so there is an intensity without content, one that holds
itself in as a sheer force without spread, and this is in no way distinguishable from superficiality. The power of Spirit is only
as great as its expression, its depth only as deep as it dares to spread out and lose itself in its exposition. Moreover, when this
non-conceptual, substantial knowledge professes to have sunk the idiosyncrasy of the self in essential being, and to philosophize
in a true and holy manner, it hides the truth from itself: by spurning measure and definition, instead of being devoted
to God, it merely gives free rein both to the contingency of the content within it, and to its own caprice. Such minds, when
they give themselves up to the uncontrolled ferment of the divine substance, imagine that, by drawing a veil over selfconsciousness
and surrendering understanding they become the beloved of God to whom He gives wisdom in sleep; and hence
what they in fact receive, and bring to birth in their sleep is nothing but dreams.

Language does not transcribe thoughts though, it is the thoughts themselves. What you are experiencing are feelings, not thoughts.

It is not sound, but the hearing of sounds.
Feelings of feelings.

t. sub-vocalizing brainlet

>tfw not inteligent enough to find humor in tripfag shitposting

Everybody loves daddy Sange.
Come at me bitch, I put you haters down every single time.

That just means you're stupid

This, you're not smart enough to say what you want to say. Get more intelligent, kid. Start with the Greeks.

>Is this the most lovable trip on this website?
Fixed that for you.

Fuck off I'm the real Sange

lol
'no'

Pshhh, gtfo.

Hey I just looked that shit up and loathable isn't even a word you stupid shit.
You're probably looking for loathsome but this bitch right here really knows whats up Peace and love, bitch.

Why do you hate me user? Is it because I'm gay? You know it's not wrong to be gay nowadays.

God damn, you had a chance to be hilarious by stealing my trip and totally fucking blew it.
"Hurrr duurrrrr I'm gay"
If you are going to play this stupid shit at least put more than two fucking seconds of thought into your lame ass posts, bitch.

No seriously, can you find your own name at least? Keep the trip, but the name is mine already bub

Damn this isn't even fun. You are so fucking stupid you don't even know how to take an angle on this shit. Why the fuck did you even bother if you were just going to be a retard with it? Like whats the fucking point?

Fuck off you faggot. I'm done talking with your bitch ass.

Alright you stupid nigger, I'm not asking anymore. Get off my fucking name and find your own.

God this site sucks

nobody told you to reply to me
>God this site sucks
leave if you don't like it