Do you think Jordan Peterson has read it and secretly knows the truth about this problem we're facing?

Do you think Jordan Peterson has read it and secretly knows the truth about this problem we're facing?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan peterson jews
youtu.be/IKtlVXl2o9E
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2017/05/jews-were-expelled-from-at-least-359.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peterson fags didn't see this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y&feature=youtu.be

growing up I always thought Eastern Europe (especially Russia) was full of Jews because of my family and all the fucking Eastern Yuropoor Jews I grew up with in the states. Then when I grew up I realized that most Eastern European Jews were actually here.

He's not going to publicly out himself as an anti-semite, are you retarded?

Acknowledging that jews butchered millions of Russians does not make one an "anti-semite."

DAMN I've seen him dodge this question multiple times but this is the first time he's been confronted this hard. He literally CAN'T talk about it, he knows he'd be fucked

youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan peterson jews

didn't he just state that Jews should take responsibility for their role in the genocides since they made up a sizeable portion of the people who influenced such things? I didn't manage to find much that was actually inflammatory of what he wrote. If it is true, then just accept it and move on. Jews are just as capable of atrocities as any other people. If they had been oppressed by the Russians before it might explain why this would come to happen but of course it would never excuse it. I am having a hard time finding much evidence for this stuff but I believe it's because most of it is censored. How unfortunate. If we can't know what really happened then how can we ever learn from it and move on?
t. devout Jew with Ukrainian/Belarussian parents

>If they had been oppressed by the Russians before it might explain why this would come to happen but of course it would never excuse it.

You're right to conclude that the jewish bolshevik coup that led to the jewish-led genocide of 60 million Russians is no excuse for supposed "oppression" by a Russian state that up to that point had the most tolerant policies regarding jews. The more logical conclusion to draw, though, is the one that states that jews are genocidal maniacs who don't belong in western nations and must be removed before they are allowed to repeat these atrocities. Get with the program, jews are a very twisted people who need to be sent back to the desert.

Jews are the human factotums of the archons charged with the task of refereeing the game. There is no gettng rid of them.

Jews have been gotten rid of hundreds of times before, and will be gotten rid of again. This is their entire recorded history, this is every white country's obligation. These are a very sick people we're talking about.

He basically said "I can't speak", which is like saying "you're not wrong, but I can't publicly agree with you".

Right, but he's not dumb. He's letting you know he can't talk about it, thus confirming it.

to learn who rules over you...
truth is treason...
etc., etc.

>DA 60 BAJILLION RUSSIANS

Is there a better video version? It's hard to tell, but I have trouble believing he isn't somewhat aware.

>Jews want to control everything with power and money
>to do so they will implement communism which is stateless and does not have currency

are you kidding? Once Christanity took hold they basically controlled the narrative at that point.

>Jews are mostly against the Bolshevik revolution
>Bolsheviks mastermind the Holodomor
>There are some Jews with the Bolsheviks
Jews did it confirmed.

dubs confirm, Christianity was a Jewish trick

Christianity is, as Nietzsche said, a slave morality that disposes one to be accepting of the jews, which is why jews pushed it in the first place. But they were also often kicked out by Christians and we are building up to their ultimate post-Christian expulsion here in the west now.

>Jews pushed Christianity which is apparently more accepting of Jews than Judaism
>in order to get rid of the non-Jews they invited vast fucking amounts of non-Jews who are even further removed from them than Christians
makes perfect sense

What? We know jews bribed Charlemagne to spread Christianity, and jews have always promoted letting their semitic arab cousins into Europe. That's why they got kicked out of Spain in 1492 and why they are about to be kicked out again for letting the current wave of arabs into Europe. Do you history, nigga? This is what jews do, attack from within.

Rome would never practice Judaism. Moreover Jews wouldn't want Romans practicing authentic judaism. On the second point, the Jewish goal isn't to wipe out other groups (they should be so kind) but rather to put them in a state of permanent subjugation.

for people saying he dodges the question youtu.be/IKtlVXl2o9E

Either that, or people have been convinced to expel Jews again and again. At this point theyre a catch all.

or its both

If 0.02% of the population is capable of influencing everything that ever happens to such a degree that they can be implicated in everything bad that has ever happened anywhere in the world, maybe they are superior.

NOOOO!!!!! Jews... are evil, and parasite.. Jew is traitor and unworthy and HATE superor aryans... The Jews are slimy and don't ever WORK!! they do all their finance and never work with hands unlike poor noble gGermans..

Your star of David is showing. Jews are human parasites, they've never accomplished or been recognized for anything outside of European societies, and were noted for their lack of contributions prior to recent decades. There's nothing superior about the jewish sickness, it's pure tribalism. Sit any group down for several centuries and tell them to memorize talmudic law, marry their first cousins, and sow in them the notion that everyone else is their slave and you'll end up with an equally fucked up people. Most of us are too lenient, healthy, and free in mind to subject others to such things, but we now suffer from our selective processes since we're now forced to confront this twisted cult who bred their followers to be psychopaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

The history of the world is basically bound up with the history of Jews, and Semites in general. The Middle East is the wellspring of civilisation and of religion. Europe for past two thousand years has basically been a dialectical fusion of Rome/Hellenism and Jerusalem/Semitism.

>being this far gone
ok

>The Middle East is the wellspring of civilisation and of religion.

I recommend you learn more about the people who lived in what today constitutes the middle east, and more about ancient history in general, because you don't seem to have a firm grasp of such things. Indo-European tribes lived throughout Mesopotamia, Egypt, and much farther east, which is why nations as far as India and Iran still speak Indo-European languages. The jew is a human parasite that has been following us around, pushing fake moral doctrines on us and others, and destroying our civilizations for millennia. I'm not surprised you have no awareness of this fact, but try to educate yourself before you speak out in the future.

yes, lad, let the hatred build against our nasally oppressors so we might purge them and create a pure ethnostate in which we can praise KEK xD

There's little point in pretending your physical removal isn't inevitable. It's happened so many times. The only tragic part about it is that your mentally ill tribe of inbred sociopaths never learns from it and always blames the other.

k

>be Jordan Memerson
>want to make a lot of $$$ and gain notoriety quickly
>perform the brave, heroic act of refusing to use someone's gender pronouns
>get worshiped as a hero by autists on the internet for whining about a letter he received from the school's faculty
>never receive any actual death threats, never have his life threatened, never actually get censored, never get imprisoned, never even get fired from his job
>simply whining about gender pronouns and being a professor of psychology is enough to be labelled a martyr for free speech by gullible anti-SJWs on the internet who desperately want an authority figure to affirm their whining
>whine about postmodernism and the cultural marxist boogeyman, even though postmodernism is a massive, broad subject never cite any actual literature or works or books by postmodernist authors or the Frankfurts, just say "they're all dumb guys trust me" like a true academic while occasionally namedropping Foucault or Derrida without actually addressing any of their arguments
>give the anti-SJWs you conned an imaginary enemy to blame all their problems on, while posing yourself as a hero when you've done jack shit and ironically whine about virtue signalling in academia while proposing no actual solutions to the postmodernist boogeyman
>fearmonger about a Canadian bill that you didn't even bother reading that was just a slight modification of a previous human rights bill that has already been in effect for decades, only it added "gender identity" to the list of criteria that you can't discriminate someone for and doesn't even affect universities because it only has federal jurisdiction
>virtue signal about how you would go on a hunger strike if you were arrested because of this bill, even though to this day no one has been arrested because of it and there isn't a single shred of evidence in the legislation or court records suggesting that would happen
>claim that a disgruntled twitter employee deleting trump's account is treason, then delete your tweet when everyone calls you out
>make 65k US dollars a month on Patreon from gullible morons who think you're brilliant for making glorified vlogs that spout Jungian purple prose, whine about children's movies being feminist propaganda and make vague, whiny criticisms of postmodernism that isn't backed by any actual evidence
Ah yes we have a true """intellectual""" on our hands.

This isn't a flimsy or negotiable reality. You will soon be getting removed as you have been 359 times before.

birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2017/05/jews-were-expelled-from-at-least-359.html?m=1

>literally unironically believing this
wew lad
there's a rational grey area between "jews dindu nuffin we iz perfect both in religion and culture" and "jews are the source of evil" but you seem to have soared right past that, I can't debate anything with someone who is so far gone into paranoid insanity

No one here is going to be impressed by your lack of knowledge into the jewish problem. If you expect that to fly somewhere it's going to be over on reddit. We thus encourage you to go there permanently.

you seem to be confused, this is lit, not pol

Go back to /pol/

You're conversing with someone who's never posted on pol and has you out-read by ages. Leave this board if you're going to counter-signal those who talk about the jewish problem. We don't want you here. Capisci?

>we
I didn't know you were royalty, user.

You need to stop posting here. Please leave now.

Only if you go back to /pol/ and spew your antisemitism somewhere else

Of course Peterson knows his shit about jews; pic related. But there's no way he can win in this situation. Even slightly alluding to possible jewish nepotism etc. is social and career suicide. So of course he wouldn't outright address that in a public lecture and only a fool would expect him to do so.

Besides that, Peterson is being asked to comment on an unverified translation of a book that he hasn't even read. It makes no sense on an intellectual level to comment on that text, even less so to use it as grounds for discussing the JQ. Peterson was right to say he couldn't talk about it because that's exactly true.

I wouldn't say it's anti-semitism. In his head and backed up by many stormfrontesque websites his ideas are justified. He's just massively retarded.

>>>r/iamverysmart
you have to go back

Listen, we are aware that you guys are likely low IQ hapas who can't grasp complicated concepts like the jewish problem, but this isn't your rent space, okay? This is a board dedicated to high European art. This is not your culture, it is white people culture, and you are not a part of that and thus need to leave. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

>we are aware that you guys are likely low IQ hapas
>we are aware
>likely
you can't even confidently make an assertion so you have to weasel your way out of it with that language, quite the big brain you have hahahaha

It does if Jews are in power and going against them gives you the tramp stamp.

Hello, fellow Jewish people on this website.

I am writing to inform you that we Jews must make amends for our role in perpetrating the Holodomor and other such horrific acts of destruction throughout history. Won't you join me in supporting the #OpenBordersForIsrael movement? We must expiate our sins. I invasion a future where all Israelis are African. We can increase our GDP and show the world how non-racist we are. Thanks for your support.

Remember, diversity is our strength.

Shalom.

Speak for yourself.

What about dosto? He hates jews too?

>I invasion a world
lel

There's no reason for you guys to keep posting here. You don't belong here if you aren't white/European. Go. Now. Really. We don't want you here on our white culture board.

Stop projecting. I'm European and white. And you are a racist.

pretty much

>whole family is from europe for many, many centuries
>speak/understand several european languages
>pale skin, blond hair, green eyes, freckles
>studied mainly western ideologies/philosophy whenever I would read these topics
>love reading/interpreting lit and have mainly western books
guess I'm not white and western enough though and I don't read lol

"Racist" is a fake shame word that describes a biological human response. If you are a white male you have no excuse for not understanding this, or the jews who imported that word into your culture. Please stop being retarded or go back to posting on reddit. We can't be expected to explain all these things to you.

Take this shit back with you to /pol/ please ladies

Please stop cluttering up the board. This is off-reddit 101 stuff. If you are on Veeky Forums we expect you guys to know jewish problem basics.

Stop speaking for other people. You are alone

>No one knows the number of victims of the Soviet gulag. It's still indeterminate, really.
>No one can lose their academic career, however, by projecting for a sort of -minimum- total or a -maximum- total.

What did he mean by this?

I will support this noble endeavour.

This is one of my favourite posters. There are certain turns of phrase he always returns to, like a dog to its own vomit.
>the jewish problem
>whites
>whites must become aware of the jewish problem
>recommend you learn
>learn about the Jewish problem
>whites have to learn about the Jewish parasites
and so on and so on

>Bowden
Good man. But there's a reason why it's never brought up. The boomer generation was brainwashed by kikes. They believed "racism" was some bygone thing instead of a natural reality, and this allowed subversive kikes to rise up into and ultimately control our institutions. But jews are bad people, immoral semites with no sense of stewardship, which is why we must now remove them. This is our generation's fight.

It doesn't sound like you watched the video you responded to, but rather OP's video.

jews are ebil am i right goys

You are completely right, I was acknowledging the fact that Peterson knows about popular sentiments regarding jews. I was further referring to the video in the OP, just like the post I quoted referred to the OP. Full marks!

Imagine being so retardedly paranoid that you become this out of touch with reality

Hmm.

Why do you feel so threatened by the thoughts of a paranoid retard?

Kek

I'm not, it's lulsy as fuck, I'm just glad to use you as a reminder for why I'm glad I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic

Why do you get agitated every time there's a thread to do with Judaism on Veeky Forums then?

I don't? go see a therapist famalam and work out your feelings w them, its ok
best of luck to you

You seemed very disconcerted when people wanted to have a simple discussion about the Talmud

These aren't the old days, we know how these sick fucks tick.

go see a therapist. no one is stalking you. there exist multiple people of jewish faith who browse Veeky Forums. you have a lot of anger in your heart, man, you need to work through it.

It's just a small literature board I don't see why you feel so threatened when others want to examine your people

> there exist multiple people of jewish faith who browse Veeky Forums.
And these individuals need to leave. This is a white culture board.

pure anger and reduction of the issue to "jews are the source of every single evil in the world" is not an examination. I certainly don't believe Jews are infallible, and groups of them (especially secular "jews") have done some horrible things in the past (and continue to do so now), but spouting pure vitriol is not "discussion". I understand that you have ideas which you find are justified; everyone does. Your claims habe truth but I simply believe they are heavily exaggerated by centuries of retelling with emotional investment, just as from my side many things are hidden. I just wanted to put in my own two cents as a kike and got carried away, since seeing anger made me say things I did not mean and regret saying (calling you retarded, suggesting you had schizophrenia). I apologize for this. I really do wish you all the best and I do hope you open your heart to someone, anyone, and work out your anger, for to me it seems you have quite a bit of it. I do not know if you are religious or not but I pray you will find happiness and fulfillment in your life. May G-d be with you, friend.

I thought you said you didn't feel threatened and was just here for the laughs?

I was but let it carry me away. Seeing anger inspires me to respond rudely, even if I mean it in ]infinite jest. I do apologize.

Kikes like this poster really need to stop posting here. We're beyond this semitic delusion and subterfuge. You guys need to go instead of shitting up the board pretending the internet generations aren't wise to your behavior. It's just not working anymore.

How does one convey anger by asking a question?

Not him, but you can do it.
>Have you stopped hitting your mother?
That said, you are correct in regards to that JIDF.

Sorry, I thought you were the same person saying jews were parasites and need to be purged. I assume included you, wrongly (I included everyone wrongly, however) in my post calling you paranoid.

Jews were over there fucking shit up, now they're over here doing the same.

ahah

>Jews are the human factotums of the archons charged with the task of refereeing the game. There is no gettng rid of them.
Is this what gnostics actually believe?