Is INTJ the greatest skillset for being an writer? Check out the master race right there

Is INTJ the greatest skillset for being an writer? Check out the master race right there.

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/infp.php
aimtoknow.com/test_beta
sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILI-INTp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honestly, i would say being a Libra is better

>
>
>
LOL

INFJ is.

this
INFP comes second
INTP in meme tier

Tfw intp

Myers-Briggs is trash. It fails to account for the fact that the characteristics it purports to describe are liable to change over the course of a person's life and to reflect environmental factors. I've never taken the test formally but I've taken the same online tests several times over the past 15 years and have gotten a different result each time, the only thing that's stayed constant is introversion.

Bad bait, report this

it's got around an 80% accurate retest rate. in other words, its pretty good for a psych test but you won't get the same answer every time.

I always get the same result but maybe I'm just not a very complex and well-developed character.

To get an INTJ score has nothing to do with your personality or character but rather just a accounting of the fact that you're a curious person who prefers to be alone.

Tfw INFP

>pedantic know-it-alls who think they have all the answers of the universe and presume they can singlehandedly envision a new world for everybody

>weak prose

INXP masterrace

INFP authors are kinda overrated, honestly. INFP's are best in music.

no, I'm an INTJ and I work the lowest wage scum job.

personality doesn't fix stupid

That is Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber.

INFJ is the best at everything because i say it is, that's just one of many perks we INFJs have we're superior in not only opinions but dick size, IQ and SMV.

it's auspicious but not as much as being a Sagittarius.

but those three aren't at all known for being great writers

Myers-Brigg has no validity or reliability.

Big 5 or nothing.

>F

Embarrassing.

>tfw INTJ but not edgy or obnoxious.
Feels good bby

idrlabs.com/infp.php
How can others even compete?

>tfw libra
>tfw intj
>tfw left handed
truly the chosen one

Who /cancer/ here?

>>three intj
>>three fucking cringey pseudointellectuals whose philosophies don't lead anywere who are only remembered because of the retardedness of their followers.

Yup, INTJ indeed is the best personality type for literary writers, ideologues with nothing to say and screwups who manage to die in poverty despite the enormous success of their writing.

>mbti
>not socionics
plebs
aimtoknow.com/test_beta

What is it like being an anime villain?

my brother is a left handed intj scorpio

>socionics
sounds like a cult desu

Well im a ENTP and I feel like my writing isn't that bad, plus my editor thinks I'm really good aswell and noone has ever really complained(exept my dad). I feel like every personality has the potential to write a good book, good being subjective to the person reading it. Another factor i feel plays a big role is environment and mental state, because I usually write best when I am super depressed about.. Stuff. Another variable is the genre in which the person is writing. I cannot imagine my father writing poems and short stories like me, him being a ESTJ and all, but a book about entrepreneurship or a biography more so.

Everyone.

Myers-Briggs is dogshit. It's just astrology for pseuds. Get this faggotry off my hindustani monocle collector forum.

well here's my results...no clue what this means

sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILI-INTp/

Here's mine.

I usually get INFP on Myers Briggs and I'm a saggitarius.

Whoa, that was fucking scarily accurate. I've looked at myers briggs and other tests before, but nothing comes close to that. That was completely accurate, statement by statement, and those weren't the vague wishy washy statements you usually encounter with these kinds of things. I'm really impressed.

>le logical vs emotional meme

where did you pull that screencap from, doesn't look like the tests i just took

ILI here too. I disagree on the point of detachment from day affairs though. My house is tidy and clean as fuck.

Thinking Myers-Briggs online quiz dismisses the underlying theory behind Jungian typology.

>tfw right handed libra intj
just

INFPs are the mesiocre, prolific, and overrated writers.

INFJs are the ones that have a pervasive and lasting influence and profound genius.

estp here, fuck bitches get money that's my motto

this. re: infj. i think the fact that it's an elusive type to pin down also causes confusion about other types. there's a minority in the muers briggs community that tends to gush about the intp type. ive known intps, and onserve them in the media. they're objectively the worst type. they're nobodies. but infj can be confused for them due to sharing some superficial qualities while having a more overall holistic and easy going outlook. intps are deep thinksrs. which sounds like a compliment but really just means they endlessly whittle away at the same few banal concepts. wheras infjs are wide thinkers. anyway, they also get mistyped as infp sometimes as is the case with joyce. so their greatness isnt widely known.

>mesiocre
what would that mean if it was actually a word?

>ive known intps, and onserve them in the media
my feelings are hurt user :(

an adjective that describes you

Are people truly retarded enough to believe in this test? This shit is like horoscope. I tried taking it multiple times and got a different answer every time. Get off of my board with this garbage.

Don't listen to them. There's no need to pit the two types against eachother. They're natural friends. I'm an infj and my best friend is an intp.

sure, it's all well and good for us infjs to be friends with an intp. but you wouldn't want to be one. they're fine in small bursts but they are ultimately tedious.

same. having a clean place is better in order to think clearly imo

i dont know man, i dont think analysis is your strong suit what with being a Feeler and all, you kindve just sound like a sissy with a lot of hubris

6'3" right-handed ENTJ Leo here. Truly the egotistical manipulator that your mom warned you about.

are you donald trump

extroverted feeling is really a thinking function- its role is to assess other's beliefs. educate yourself.

Lol infj's are the most cerebral type. That's not a value judgement but it happens to be the case.

But what does it mean when you're about 50% judging and 50% perception?

It means you've transcended MBTI and can move on to another system (OCEAN or similar) that doesn't depend on sorting you into false binaries

>mediocre and overrated writers
two names for you
Shakespeare and Tolkien
Shut the fuck up

We know nothing about Shakespeare's personality, retard. And his work actually suggests infj.

As for Tolkien: lol

Every existent website types him as an INFP
>we know nothing about his personality
Yeah, cause we know about Nietzsche's and Marx's

yep INTPs think they are the shit but they ain't shit.

>OCEAN or similar) that doesn't depend on sorting you into false binaries
>OCEAN
>doesn't
>false binaries

Gooby pls.

Haha same here man. Left handed, Libra, but I am still unsure wether I'm intp or intj(Alternate between these on regular basis)

>Ayn Rand
>Pseudointellectual

t. Apathetic autist
>tfw INFJ masterrace
Feels good man

You might be the most retarded person I've encountered on this site. The claims of the websites prove...the claims of the websites. Brilliant. And yes, we know a lot about Nietzsche and Marx' personality compared to Shakespeare's given that they dedicated their lives to expressing their inner rhetoric and we don't even know if Shakespeare was a single person. You fucking simpleton.

Right on, brother.

This. Think of all the infj writers

Tolstoy, Schopenhauer, Wittgenstein, Dostoyevsky, Pynchon, Proust. The list could go on and on.

>ann rand and neitzsche

go back to pol

Holy shit, I usually find personality tests to be worthless but this is ridiculously accurate.

intps don't do anything and then whine about not being appreciated.

INTPs are the best to cuck in my experience, I'm an INFJ bull by the way. Tonnes of bored E-type girls on cl respond to my ads about an INFJ bullock.

i know an intp whose life has been completely upended by getting aggressively cucked by an isfj

I think subscribing to a label to define who you are and using said label to appear better then the common man lessens the skillset of a writer

I'm loving this INTP bashing that's happening in this thread. We should rally around the cause of making that type extinct.

No need. They'll make themselves extinct by being incel losers.

>implying inner rethoric and personality are the same thing
Just shut the hell up already

I mean, this entire thread is based on an image taken from the internet that says certain authors were INFJ

Yep, that's what I implied. Greentexting it and not making any argument except some limpwristed "ugh" doesn't refute it in any way. Fag.

No it's not you dumbass piece of shit. The pic is about intj's.

Get fucked, INFP failtard.

Cause you're argumenting, right?
Stupid fucking edgelord cunt who gets offended on his poor precious personality

You've got nothing ahahahaha

INFP/INFJ team up when

everyone in this thread should be permabanned

You INTJs have the bitterness and shy superioriy to write shit that us ENTJs publish. It's the circle of life.

Soon, my friend
Soon

These are not the results I expected.

pls stop :(

The truth hurts, INTPcuck

guys, what if I combined all of their ideas into one ideology? what would happen?

I can't believe this shit thread is about to hit a hundred fucking posts. Astrology at least has a mystical charm which Meyer-Briggs lack, this shit is just pure autism for people so entrenched in ideology they can't even see themselves as anything more than another piece of shit to be catalogued and cattered to. The totality of a human's life can't be summed in 4 little letters, and every characteristic highlighted in the test is intrinsecal to human experience as we understand, making everyone any of the 8 things at any given time.

Damn, there's a lot of jealous brainlets in this thread.

It doesn't claim to describe the totality of a human's life, you triggered retard.

i always knew intp was masterrace, so much envy in this thread. you hate us cause you aint us

Let's pretend this statistic is even true, the fact that INFJs are commonly mistyped as INTP accounts for why the nothing of a type that is INTP often gets held up