Which current contemporary thinkers/writers will be revered 30 years from now?

Which current contemporary thinkers/writers will be revered 30 years from now?

David Benatar.

land and brassier

wont be any more people in 30 yrs thanks to him

None I hope, we're likely living in a new Dark Age of humanity
Hopefully the current archive of the internet will be erased and all trace of this time will lie blank

Sailer will be remembered as an important figure who made positive contributions to the coming white revival and corresponding jew-awareness. Moldbug will be remembered as a jew whose typical subversive jewish tactics (re: "the cathedral" (and not "the synagogue")) will outshine any intellectual contributions he made. Also, Elon Musk is a shyster.

Habermas and Chomsky lol

Funny how we live in the age of relative peace and comfort and yet people still echo nihilistic and antinatalist sentiments.

Damn, you're right.

>a jew whose typical subversive jewish tactics (re: "the cathedral" (and not "the synagogue")) will outshine any intellectual contributions he made
Pls be bait.

Antinatalism doesn't hinge upon the world being exceptionally terrible.

I don't think it's funny (in the sense of "weird"), though. It's just logical. I mean, only in times of peace and relative prosperity can people even ponder these kinds of questions. If your life is literally just a struggle for survival, you won't have much breathing room for reflection and introspection.

They were more contemporary to the 60s

I unironically agree with ranking Sailer. Even if he's not the most well known, his ideas will be looked at as pivotal in the coming decades as politics becomes increasingly racinated.

>Elon Musk
HA

lol so randum xd

>Moldbug
>Thiel
>Musk
I am both a Landdrone and like Moldbug, but this is just embarassing.

Moldbug is hellaciously cringey. A living virgin meme.

Land is the greatest aphorist but I guess he's also humble

Mark fisher

Only Dan Schneider

Get out of here Vlad.

>land
>hyperfascism
he's shilling for liberalism 25 hours/day

Houllebecq. Scott Alexander won't be remembered unironically because most people don't have the IQ to read him, and that is absolutely criminal.

>Musk
I can get why he would put Thiel, considering ideological convictions and all, but how in the fuck is "le AGI is ebul ;((" man even applicable

>taking a professional shitposter this seriously

>No women

taleb

Do you have any idea what liberalism is? Land is a reactionary... the opposite of liberalism.

Land has classical liberal economic views, as do most neoreactionaries. They're a bunch of post-libertarians.