your problems are miniscule

minuscule

i dont care and im going to continue with the process of blacking out alone

I do but she lives on another continent
>tfw pretty and Veeky Forums gf to have physical cuddle sessions with

I too thought this girl was cute...

>Veeky Forums
just started and you've already fucked up

i was legit worried she was going to lose to rosie earlier but she pulled it off once again. i am going to be so fucking sad when she eventually loses. i don't want to say goodbye :(

there are no smart lit girlfriends. Even the high IQ girls are just pseuds pretending to have opinions.

Same, relieved she won.

She doesn't live far from me and we work for the same government agency. I bet I'll get to meet her in person sometime :^)

Secret jeopardy waifu. So cute. We should have a lit-off for her affection.

>tfw no smart and Veeky Forums bf to discuss books and history with

Hey ;)

GET OUT!
everyone knows that Veeky Forums is a straight board, no fags here.

yeah she is barely scraping by with her jeopardy wins, haven't watched last night yet

She hasn't made any blatantly asinine responses which is nice, but her patrician watch-tower recluse job is what enamored me.

nigga

>Discussing history
"LOL DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS EPIC BATTLE I READ ABOUT ON WIKIPEDIA"

People who read history for the sake of history and not to understand the context in which a piece of litterature was created are the worst.

If she wins today she will KISS you in your dreams tonight.
If she loses, mustachioed Trebek will finger your b-hole in your nightmares.

Women can't be smart. They can mimic intelligence but they can never posses it. You could have a conversation with a woman but that would be the equivalent of having a conversation with siri

for some reason discussing literature and history with my girlfriend doesn't seem all that appealing

>yfw when the only women worth talking to were whores who were specifically trained for it, and so good at it they werent when expected to have sex
>yfw there has been no women worth talking to for 2,000 years

salons were okay, we got Burke out of that. nothing like Solon though.

fug she just lost to that tomassi whore

this. i occasionally mention something interesting, but literature is best spoken of with friends. it's similar to a sport or hobby. you don't tell your wife about the new saw you got and how clean the cuts are, they don't give a fuck typically.

how many questions do you guys typically get on jeopardy? i run avg. 17-18 and my record is 23 in one day. this is competing with the rest of my family aloud of course.
also, current champ is autism central. chick like that needs to get a job in a sewage treatment plant.

It's better if your GF/wife and you have a bond formed on temperament, humor, and values, spiced up by sexual comparability, not based on relatively superficial things like interests.

It's really easy to just hate each other over tiny disagreements in your passionate interest area. It's much easier to get along if you both have A passionate interest area but it's a seperate one.

This way your GF also brings something to the table, and you can't outpace her in your area, she can't outpace you, etc.

j

Life can be truly suffering.

my wife and i concur. we specifically built our relationship on those factors. we have our own interests and feel that it would be tough to keep that lifestyle going forward, as it has a tendency to grow stale. i find that there is typically something new for both of us to expose each other to when otherwise we would be consistently on the cutting edge of our common interests.

>I found a really cute and bright girl to whom I can speak about anything.
>she has a bf

why did she have to lose bros ;_;

F

do you guys think alex tapped that

she is so cute omg

Live close to her

>Find gorgeous girl
>Funny and smart
>Introduced me to one of the greatest films ever and a story I'd never read that I loved
>Can literally feel my brain gnawing at me when she messages me
>She's 22 and I'm 28, and she's mentioned how much older than I am a few times without me openly hitting on her
Yeah, old... haha...

I wouldn't read into those comments, honestly. A lot of girls like guys who are a bit older than they are.

What was the movie/story?

gross

Life Is Beautiful
A Rose for Emily

The Faulkner story came up when we were talking about the south. She had me read it and it took me twice to realize it was a south metaphor.

21m/Entp/pisces/blonde/135lbs/good shape (dl 315, b 165, squat 235)/str8/Sub/Dom(Switch) Left handD Right hand(just switch), Adhd, 165iq, smokes pot, kinda weird, loves long walks (unironically)(and ironically), hikes, loves music, operas, arts, food, movies, animals, people

Here, any one want to meet up?

If

Under 5'8, female, cute, any color of hair as a list of priority. But style is a must, must be dom mainly, but into sub when I want to Dom, at my digression. Must be healthy (idc ur diet, i dont judge if u dont judge mine), weed ok, cig maybe, alcohol sure, psychedelics ok, no hard drugs, has a religion of her own, and loves people as much as me.

This is a joke (test)

how do you know i'm not a girl?

Pls fuk my pussie

>Lori Foster
>Nora Roberts

No amount of thicc can tempt me with taste like that.

Is there a fucking single more Veeky Forums job than being on the Clue Crew? They don't even have to whore themselves out to sponsors like Trebek does every once in a while.