At the risk of causing this board to heave, has anyone else been reading this crazy Michael Wolff novel?

At the risk of causing this board to heave, has anyone else been reading this crazy Michael Wolff novel?
I don't much care for anyone's politics. It's an interesting read, huh?

>cig fag
Good thing I use the superior form of tobacco

I really doubt that its interesting. I bet it's just an endless series of Stephen Colbert monologues with no genuine insights

>he uses tobacco
Good thing I'm too young to buy cig*rttes

>not pictured: OP's nu-male beard

It reads like a novel, which makes it super weird but fun.

Oh right, I forgot this was a board for discussing books, instead of just trashing on folks. Silly me. And my scruff is gorgeous, thanks.

>Kodiak
Stop being poor

I’ve read it. Basically a book version of a tabloid magazine told from (mainly) Steve Bannon’s perspective. Pretty entertaining.

The Mooch is a legendary character.

>my scruff is gorgeous
ahahahahahaha post face blurred pic so I can laugh at you even more

If you didn't want people discussing you personally you shouldn't have took a picture of your soybeer and effeminate handjob hands

Would you like a picture of my dildo collection as well? Only a real man can use dildos the size that I do. I also like to tickle people's dicks with my fuzzy beard

xD

Back to your Skoal Berry, fag

Fuck Donald Trump and all his supporters.

I will punch you right in the dick if you ever imply I use berry again

If only I could find dicks to tickle, bro. I'm single as fuck.

Fuck you, that's the champagne of beers you're shitting on, buddy.

Wolff just writes so ridiculously: "myrmidons" this and "bête noir" that... I don't know if I trust a lick of it, but it's def more fun than NPR or something equally leaning.

absolute shit taste

raw tobacco leaves rolled around a cigarillo and inserted into anus master race here

OP: *take drag of cigarette and burns finger slightly but plays it cool and doesn't say "owwieee!" while shaking his booboo hand or anything* ah yes I wonder what the people on the serious literature will think of the book about Trump's hairspray boudoir, and I'll make sure to call it a "novel" just defuse any (searches for the right word) tensions........I'd better show them I'm an Adult Wearing Khaki Pants as well so they take me seriously (5 minutes later) why are you making fun of me? why?? please STop???

You’re supposed to stop smoking Turkish Royals after you graduate junior high, just giving you a heads up OP.

>Hurt me more daddy.
What, do you want to fight over this book? It's just a book friend. I just want to know what y'all think of it, jeez.

Hell no, it's a good cigarette and I like it.

People like you should be hung on street lamps

Depends OP, when you sit alone in the cafeteria did you enjoy hearing the popular girls gossip? If so, you'd enjoy this book

most of it's probably fake (the guy has long been known for playing fast and loose with the facts) but it's a funny read.

lol

OP: LMAO! You guys are doing some really good burns on me! I'm laughing! ((silently retakes photo of same book in an environment that is GUARANTEED to get him called cool on the serious literature board, to be reposted in precisely 4 days. Traces covered))

>Ouch.
People like you should get counseling for your unresolved anger. If you haven't read it, you can say so. It's okay, we understand. We can't all be geniuses and read big hard books - I'm a perfect example.

Eh, yeah it seems that way. Which is fine: gossip and train wrecks are fun enough.

Right? It makes me nervous a bit, but I'm having fun with it.

is the same god damn person making these threads

its not worth reading desu some gossip, lots of infighting, some interesting tidbit about where trump gets his ideas about obama wiretapping him

Solid 8/10. The shitflinging on all sides, the first-hand accounts of the people on his team revealing ridiculous information, the subtext (Michael Wolff has said there's information about who Trump is fucking in the White House), etc. Whether it's truthful or not doesn't really matter with how fascinating it is. Reminds me of The Thick of It.

You guessed wrong, my guy.

The book is very left-leaning, user. It's clear Wolff hates Trump (and so do the people who work with him) if you believe what's in the book.

> smoking
> ever
> voluntarily giving yourself hacking coughs and sleep apnea when you hit 50.

Not the same person. I made a thread last week because my copy came in the post. It genuinely is an interesting read despite your political alignment and I feel it's elevated from typical tabloid "journalism" but I appreciate others won't feel the same way. It is pretty gripping to read though.

>ywn be a future historian investigating these weird-ass times
feels bad man

You know that historian will be envious of us living through these weird times though. It's a sort of catch 22. Everything is terrifying and it feels like everything is turned up to 11, the uncertainty of what will happen next, what the next big scandal could be is unsettling (politically and internationally - are we on the brink of war with North Korea or is Kim Jong Un just flexing?), but it's also fascinating too.

You have rather fond looking hands, OP. Perhaps we can see your feet? I have the feeling you would make a marvellous subject for a painting, or a sonnet. Not as a paean to divine form, but a little ode to natural beauty. To think of all the mischief the body of another person gets up to. What stories can we find etched in these palms, in these feet? What fleshy adventures?

Step aside, plebians.

What an awful thread this is. People attacking OP for no reason and a bit of discussion regarding chewing tobacco? The absolute fucking state of the place. Why not just let the thread die if you haven’t read the book? Are all the other threads that boring?

>dipping
I didn't realize Veeky Forums had the lowest, most disgusting forms of hick trash posting here

t. OP

and yes, they are that boring. Welcome to 4/lit/

We've evolved to the point that any expression of any interest in a subject makes you a soyboy cuck, and half a dozen shitposters will immediately tell you that.

OP, it's me again. Please do get around to posting a picture of your feet. I'm sure you might like the positive attention. I always feel nice giving something a warm goeey glowing feeling in their heart after asking for something a little sensitive and cute, acknowledging a feature they scarcely receive praise for.

DPRK was never a serious threat, they have 10-15 nukes max (probably less) and US can easily just shoot them down. It's just the latest bogeyman the weapons industry and their pet Congressmen use to drum up business.

you cant take a book like that seriously
there is always someone trying to expose the president because there are always salty people who voted for someone else and lost willing to buy anything like that to inflate their egos
i dont see any difference between pre and post america trump, the economy is still growing, there already where riots as back as 2012, hell most of antifa was black lives matter and the media has been creating nothing but hysteria since way before bush, its all in your head

>they have 10-15 nukes max (probably less) and US can easily just shoot them down
They only have to be lucky once, America has to be lucky all the time. Until Best Korea has second strike capabilities, they are a constant threat. (at least to south korea and japan)

>can't even get a non-nuke rocket to go straight up
>they only have to be lucky once guiz!!
it's physically impossible for the norks to attack us, the only reason we haven't wiped the country with nuclear fire is because china would get its panties in a twist and the chinks are cooling off towards kimmy
day of the kimchi soon

>It's clear Wolff hates Trump

I don't think he hates him as much as looks down on him as an incompetent, childish idiot who didn't even really plan to be president. And there aren't many political statements in the book, even Bannon is treated fairly well despite him being the real alt-right "bad guy".

>Nuke Seoul
>WWIII starts
>g-g-guys N. Korea isn't even a threat!!!!

I wonder if this thread will get deleted the way the What Happened threads did.....

can you give us some interesting passages that have not be brought up in the press?

>WWIII
>World War
>World
We can bomb NK to hell and back. China and the Ruskies won't lift a finger for them.

Enjoy your mouth cancer.

>be respected journalist
>none of your well-researched books get any attention
>get unprecedented access to the white house during the administration of one of the most divisive presidents in history
>write a sensationalist tell-all book with inaccuracies because you're rushing to get it out before said president gets impeached
>it becomes the only thing in your life you are known for

JUST

>make millions

>be respected journalist
Doesn't describe Wolfe at all, even prior to his newest book.
>>none of your well-researched books get any attention
He doesn't have any well-researched books.

Mostly Ailes supposedly calling Trump a "fucking idiot" a lot. Haven't hit anything too out in left field yet. I'll post if I find something

Yeah, I haven't been, and that's true what you say about presidents. I'm purely reading it for the kicks.
My immigrant old lady coworker loves Trump for whatever reason, tho, so I've told her to steer clear of it.

Well, back to the grindstone. Thank God for Friday afternoons.

that's some nice typesetting

It certainly is pretty, if short. I think it caps out at like 320 pages, but they're well put together.