I hate 99.9% of women and think they're only good for sex and/or serving men

I hate 99.9% of women and think they're only good for sex and/or serving men.

What books do you recommend me?

Your diary

My Twisted World by E Rodgers

The Koran

suicide for dummies

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is women hate: the novel

but just to be clear, it's not r9k tier foaming at the mouth misogyny, it's more like a valid and needed critique of femininity and women, and the harm they do to men. it's an enjoyable novel

>implying women are good for sex
is that way

I loved the novel and, even if there is some point in his criticism (it could be some truth in them), I guess he turns some many times over the point, making it more like a personal trauma than some valid/more universal femenine trait.

Good book in any case.

For you OP, just die or kys or grown up, which is the most probably thing is gonna happen and with luck u will look this angry years with shame.

The Feminine Mystique

I want to wear her dresses desu

lol

Reading anything by Virginia Woolf makes me hate women more.

why though?

the mammoth book of gay erotica

Clean your room

It's time for your soy milk

Can I get a (you)?

Jealousy because a woman can be so vastly superior to me in terms of writing ability.

Women are the evolution's hand.

The Quran.

OwO whats this? ooh, those are some nice dubs user. much nicer than your dad's.

Check out ascetic types books. Books that will help you think your life has value on its own, instead of having a value contingent on other things. You'll inevitably face the existential sucker punch of realizing you won't have children and women think so little of you that you're going to be a virgin forever. (I'm just presuming you're /r9k/, sorry if you're one of the many non-virgin misogynists) Finding a purpose in life is going to be your biggest challenge since you won't have a woman or family to distract you like the average person will. Devoting yourself to a God, political persuasion, science, or art is also a good way to find more value in life.

(you)

Who is the 0.01% OP?

Bonus points if it's not your mom.

Tnx m'anons. I can go in peace now

having a woman and a family is a temporary thing nowadays, what are you supposed to do after 4 years when it goes away?

>tfw too smart to have a family

Diary of a Seducer. Find God.

Have you tried Fucking Off Back To /r9k/ by OP The Seminal Dicksucker?

Anne Frank's diary desu

Many philosophers shared his opinion though(from Aristotle to schopenhauer)

>Koran
>implying Islam is not actually a typical fertile crescent pseudo-matriarchal cuckold religion like all civilized religions