LOL What if I was a neoreactionary but also anti-racist? Wouldn't that be EPIC?

>LOL What if I was a neoreactionary but also anti-racist? Wouldn't that be EPIC?
The absolute STATE of Last Psychiatrist successors

Hestia disavows.

go back there retard

pls explain

go back there retard

>References Moldbug and Land in a familiar manner, uses neoreactionary talking points and arguments
>Still shoehorns a denouncement of racism and talks about how bad it is basically every post in a sorry attempt to gain the tumblr audience
What? Are you talking about tumblr? I only know about this guy because his work gets posted here.

Racism is bad though, and Moldbug & Hoppe et al (don't know about the accelerationists desu) are excellent political theory.

>Racism is bad though
Literally how

>inb4 strawman about self pride vs historic pride

word of the day: epigone

Racism is inaccurate, is probably the best way to put it
brainlets can't into statistics to understand what the bell curve memes actually tell us about race

what do they actually tell us about race?

nrx was only ever wisemenofthewest-techno-libertarianism

I don't know who that is but equating the term reactionary with racist is stupid. Clearly they aren't the same, even if they sometimes coincide.

racism is very accurate and a good heuristic. You'd either have to be incredibly sheltered and upper middle class, or just brainwashed full of ideology not to see that. it's just not worthwhile to focus on since you're not going to change shit.

>can't into statistics
If you didn't have a jacket, would you rather be in Fairbanks or Des Moines in March?

Explain.

>b-but if you look through the records for two days in 1934 Fairbanks was warmer

>racism is very accurate and a good heuristic
Except when it isn't and you end up looking like a fucking retard.

exactly, although it's more like 30-40 days a year on average, still if it's life or death anyone who isn't retarded is choosing des moine, and anyone who isn't retarded would choose precautionary racism.

I live in Baltimore m8, I'd rather look like a retard than be dead or assaulted. Not everyone lives in the suburbs.

Who says I live in the suburbs retard?

Do you?

generally people who actually see black people day to day like you tend to in cities don't say stuff like racism is inaccurate. Well behaved and educated black people exist and I like them, but they're absolutely an anomaly.

No I don't and I interact with blacks every day on the way to work and at work. Now I'm not saying that bad black people don't exist or any negative experiences you've had with them never happened. I'm just saying having a "All niggers are dangerous and will rob me" mentality is just as bad as a naive liberal retard walking around the ghetto thinking they're all his friends. There has to be a balance.

>If you're a race realist that means you must think Niggers are baboons that should shot on sight for safety
Nice strawman

You're the only one here that seems to lack nuance. Nobody in this thread has said good black people don't exist.

Who ought to be racist, and against whom? Who shouldn't be racist?

literally no one answering the difficult questions put to them

What do you want answered?

cant come up with a better way of putting it than this thing i read: the biggest indicator that hotel c isn't even in the same ballpark as tlp is that he is so low on insight

he's a really crappy fake, he even gets the style wrong half the time. who would have the gall to describe themselves as "the final boss of the internet"?
embarrassing.

It's context dependent. not something you can explain on an image board post. For example, if you see a group of black teenagers dressed in hoodies in an urban area at night, racism is useful. If you are talking to a black guy at the bus stop, knowing that black people generally can pick up on dishonesty and get angered at disrespect is useful. Other times it's not, it's like explaining social interaction in general, it's incredibly complicated and race is just one factor that goes into looking at a situation or person.

would it be 'precautionary racism' if i were to cross the street in order to avoid a group such as these young men?

>race is only an indicator of probable iq

>Choice, choice of schools, choice of race, choice of gender, choice of where you go to buy stuff and so on. “Choice!” But oh, if you choose one option you deny another! If you radically choose one thing, you disprivilege another variant. All life, even at the moment of small decisions teems with the bias towards inequality, discrimination.

>I believe in discrimination. Discrimination is a moral good and a moral law! It’s an aristocratic spirituality. Of course you discriminate. You discriminate over who’s your enemy and who’s your friend. You don’t treat people all as the same except in some universal ninnydom which only exists in the minds of people who’d like human nature to be different from what it is.

neoliberals and mayor tech corporations are the tru accelerationist NrX antihumanists. Moldbug and Co. are just LARPers who don't understand post fordist human terrain management