What are your thoughts on Stefan?

What are your thoughts on Stefan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&t=
reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/5km8a6/stefan_molyneux_loses_another_debate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hack, fraud, psycho-cultist.

>inb4 ten thousand posts of not an argument

Ph>F

Not an argument

Jim Jones without charisma, brains or balls.

Can someone explain the Stefan cult thing? (in good faith)

He's got a pretty formidable intellect inside that big bald head. You can tell he is pretty logical and shit like that because every person on twitter that calls him a bald faggot, he points out to them that its not an argument to call him a bald faggot.

High Functioning Narcissistic Mythomania
He's a dumb smart person. (Like most high IQ people.)

>break ties with your family
>it's their fault anyway
>especially your mother's
>fuck all women, not literally
>join me and my wife's inner circle
>pay us money
>worship the ground we tread on
>stay with us and our group
>permanently if possible
>isolate yourself from the outside world

It's pretty standard stuff

IQ doesn't matter. 6 year olds can have high IQs, you don't count them as geniuses do you? Also, he's a really unhinged weirdo with mommy issues

>6 year olds can have high IQs, you don't count them as geniuses do you?
>He's a dumb smart person. (Like most high IQ people.)

I wonder how long it will take until they pull a group suicide or a police siege happens.

Theres a lot of shit about his actual relationships with the people in his inner circle that maybe someone is more knowledgeable about.

But one thing I noticed is that:

He is really careful to control who talks to him and about what, I've never seen him be party to an interaction where didn't know beforehand who he would be talking to, or what the subject matter was. Does he do anything substantial off of his show? He always has the power to cut people and totally control the platform of discussion.

Anyway Im its pretty clear that maintaining his imagine as what he calls a 'philosopher king' is of chief importance. He freaks out if someone starts to get the better of him, I think he even deleted some debate he had with a lowly youtube athiest where he lost the upper hand, threw a temper tantrum and cut the dudes mic.

Thats what the "not an argument" thing is about. For a certain level of dumbass, thats enough to convince them no one actually has any real criticism.... just some things I noticed

I completely misread that. Anyway, I doubt he even has high IQ. His vocabulary is limited and his use of English is about primary school level. His head also looks like a penis with a real weird hair growth at its bottom.

He doesn't have the balls to pull out some heavy shit. He's also devoid of charisma which is why only spineless losers join his group. He's a cultlet if you will.

He's definitely intelligent

Same

Hahaha yeah. You can tell cos he tells everyone as much as possible that hes a philosopher king and because he gets in screaming matches with youtube athiests

Never really got into watching him, what are some essential videos of his

Lots of intelligent people are retards user

One fucking dollar

No you're not Stephan.

Cringe

>vocabulary
You can have retardedly low verbal intelligence but have high IQ (assburgers), or "creative" intelligence.

He has neither tho.

molyneuz ith doommbbbbbbb

This is an argument.

A painful case.

130 IQ (even 120) is high and not impressive.
He's 100% above 120. Too stupid to be lower.

Hahadshaibnhacwohahaiahaschahahanmoivc ntoh nnnn rqumint

His main problem is the fact that he looks and actd like a dick while having a very small dick himself. And that his mother didn't love him, for good reason I might add.

This.

*cuts mic*

Molyneux has true philosophers wisdom and hes the only being in history to realize you shouldnt beat your daughter. And one thing you know for sure is that she is totally fine and okay... molyneux has proven himself the least likely guy in philosophy / personality cult leader history, to abuse his daughter.

"Defooing" is the same type of thing Scientology does.

He misunderstands the social contract and has a poor understanding of philosophy in general too.

wa mosha r'dla jrena oshotyuolpa!

I cut off contact with my mother and sister. I have good reason for doing so. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Most people are so narrow minded they can't even imagine the horrors a mother is capable of inflicting on her children or how early child abuse can break a daughter to the point where she's just as psychopathic as her mother. I'm surprised there's a public figure that advocates cutting contact of shit family members. If he's right about that he's probably right about other things. I'll check him out.

He misunderstands hue-mon interaction in general.

Unintelligent, dishonest, annoying, cultist.

His face is what pops into my mind when I think of modern equivalents to the original sophists.

Check out Scientology while you're at it. They promote ideas similar to his.

None. Because I don't waste my time watching youtube videos. I'd rather read a book and take in 10x as much as information in the same time it takes to mindlessly watch a video.

I'm not a million mile away from him politically, but I find him shrill, melodramatic, edgy and self-important. He's a sort of low-church televangelist for the dissident right

I tried to watch one of his videos once
Instead of talking about what the title of the video said, he spend the first 10 minutes saying that if you watch his content and don't donate money to him then you're a bad person

Too smart for his own good.

>I've never seen him be party to an interaction where didn't know beforehand who he would be talking to, or what the subject matter was.
It's called Debating, scrub.

He's very persuasive and dedicated to his cult. The rhythm of his speech makes him sound completely up his own ass in every video.

The worst part of Stefan is when he takes callers (most of his videos) and he just treats them like shit and is always putting them on the spot or gaslighting them.

This video sums it up
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&t=

>Anyway Im its pretty clear that maintaining his imagine as what he calls a 'philosopher king' is of chief importance. He freaks out if someone starts to get the better of him, I think he even deleted some debate he had with a lowly youtube athiest where he lost the upper hand, threw a temper tantrum and cut the dudes mic
Would love to know more about this

What a dickhead

Damn I did a real number on that first sentence... let me see if I can find it.

It never happened user.
Some people are just buttmad.

Nah in a debate you don't get to participate and be the moderator

Yes I think you are right, I am remembering wrong.

I was thinking of some stupid drama from the zeitgeist guy, complaining of unfair treatment during their debate. He may have a point, he is saying molyneux edited their debate and added exposition rather than just airing the footage as is. Thats what you get for going on his show though.

Consolation prize, here is him getting mad a dude for being right about a simple empirical matter:

reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/5km8a6/stefan_molyneux_loses_another_debate/

Anyway my fuck up

He's one of those people that made me realize all this mgtow and related posistions stem heavily from deep mother issues

He's one of those people that made me realize youtube is just a blog for anyone with a camara.

I don't know what you mean by edgy in this context, but I agree with everything else.

damn I wish I had his jaws

he told people to break all contact with their families if they disagree with their anarcho-capitalist thought on taxation being theft

Stefan is just one of those crazy people who goes from fringe internet trend to another like a hallow husk with no real conviction. I would love to see some FBI profiler or something examine him because the guy just comes across as a cult leader. Hes intelligent enough to articulate points in a way that stupid people will find really impressive, but hes not smart enough to actually form a cult proper.

>I've never seen him be party to an interaction where didn't know beforehand who he would be talking to
wow, its almost like he has a list of hundreds of people wanting to talk with him, devotes at least an hour on average to each one and has some sort of interest in screening the people he allows in his show
but when was the last time you saw some random person they just picked up off the street give an interview on tv?
i have seen people call lying about what they want to talk about and sometimes he still is willing to discuss the topic, i wouldn't, i would be pissed off someone is wasting my time and lying to me while i have other people waiting in line.
>Anyway Im its pretty clear that maintaining his imagine as what he calls a 'philosopher king' is of chief importance
of course it is, he built a business around his charisma and intellect, if he just sperged out on camera with no filters he would be regarded as the same kind of crap you see in channels with under a thousand subscribers,
>Thats what the "not an argument" thing is about
thats actually because people throw around lines like its 2018, we should X which is not a fucking argument because you are bringing no reason or evidence you are just trying to shame other people into shutting up under an accusation of being retrograde, you have no idea how many people just tell me that im making old arguments nobody uses anymore as if we are living right now in a perfect era of logic and everyone that came before was just a caveman, culture only goes up and doesnt degenerate and we ave been moving in one single direction since the beginnings of time so making an old argument must mean im making an invalid argument

why the hell would you iq test a 6 years old? prepubescent kids are hardly individuals and most of the time their success or lack of is only a consequence of nurture

>fuck all women, not literally
heh

the video where he repeats so we try it again and it fails but its ok because it wasn't real communism nonstop for 24 hours but it got taken down

LMBO

What a complete, pseud faggot.

he actually tells people that if their family is abusive and doesnt respect them or love them and interacting with them is harmful they should drop all contact with them
you would be surprised how many people say thing like well they beat me up or knew i was being bullied but said nothing or knew i was harming myself and did nothing because they didn't want to get involved or they put me in medication or never cared about me but they where a good family

Alt-right retard. Belongs in the bin

Lose some weight and it'll magically appear... If you're thin or fit with a bad jaw, sue your father

Gotta love all the p-Zombie soyboys in here venting their salt at Molyneux just for encouraging critical thought

Never seen his videos, I'm not interested in alt-right youtubers, but the first 5 minutes of the videos show an image of him that seems completely apart of what a philosophical dialogue could entail. Even in the most absolutist of philosophies, let's say: Plato's, the dialogue is concerned in the evaluation of thesis and antithesis by defending arguments but never using direct offenses to the other participants aswell as considering their position. By asking the caller "Do you believe you are better at persuading people than ME?" he's implying a position of higher hierarchy in discourse and therefore he isn't allowing the caller to explain himself or to have a position of value, Stefan seems to do not have the aperture needed for a dialogue, the fact that he states that he convinces people with truth and reason makes his arguments be prejudiced, in a peyorative sense.

Not to mention than the topic of this conversation seems so banal and narsissistic. Is he really just trying to state he's better than somebody else? This is infantile behaviour. Anyway, this is just an opinion from a first impression, I couldn't stomach more than five minutes from this video, so anyone who's a follower of Stefan don't take it too seriously.

>p-Zombie soyboys
Epic!

stefans definition of abuse includes "not being an anarcho-capitalist"

How is this an English sentence

>molyneux
>critical thought

what is the alt-right and what does the alt-right stand for?
could someone who stands for unrestricted migration of high iq people of any race and nationality be alt-right?

>could someone who stands for unrestricted migration of high iq people of any race and nationality be alt-right?

I mean yeah obviously, since we all know whites are the smartest

I wouldn't be the best to answer that. Like I said I have no interest in the alt-right youtube community. This is not in anyway a form to devaluate their thought, for I'm not informed on it. That's precisely why I didn't brought Stefan's politics into my post. Just in case you are implying by your second question something by it, if you are not and I'm misinterpreting I apologize, like I said my opinion was form by a first impression from Molyneux's video more so by his attitude than his political thought.

that makes 0 sense, even if whites are the smartest people which they are not high iq migrants are still a problem if you want whites to be a protected class

Oh no one a billion intelligent blacks might come here, I'm so scared

>he is alt-right
how is he alt-right?
>i dont know and i dont care, i dont like the alt right
if you are going to make an accusation the least you should be able to do is explain what the thing you are accusing him of is, otherwise you are just engaging in the coward tactic of attacking and hiding, he never said he is alt-right and if you dont know what alt-right is then you cant possibly know if he is alt-right

now you are making an ass of yourself, the point was why would an alt-right person want high iq migrants
also first generation migrants are more often than not high iq thats why you have rich mexicans, cubans and asian people in the us

Ok, I'll agree that I assumed that he's in an Alt-right position. But I'm not attacking him per se, neither I'm accusing him of anything. I'm merely giving an opinion based on what I saw in the video.

Take a look at an IQ curve and see what happens when you reach about 130, there is basically zero observable blacks at that point. Any that may exist are a statistical anomaly

The alt-right has many overlapping ideologies, but are consistently nativist and oppose non white immigration. That position would not be accepted in alt-right circles because they would argue the benefit of high IQ people would be offset by a multiculturalism, which would fracture society, or that white immigrants have higher IQ in general and thus it is more efficient to simply select immigrants by race/origin.

Unless you observe that it's not feasible to convince everyone of that argument and see IQ selection as a compromise

How is that a response?

I don't think about him at all.

Just simply that IQ would be an efficient means to dramatically reduce immigration from brown skinned nations.

You wouldn't be able to make that compromise in group identity politics because my group > your group and high iq people outside of my group are a threat, a bigger threat than low I criminals even that's why everything gets blamed on jews (not that there aren't cultural problems in some Jews, they where the original group identity after all)

But that's cherry picking, there is no reason to make a distinction between black, Hispanic and Asian migrants, most migrants in the us aren't even black

Are you autistic? You don't seem to understand what a compromise means

Relating general IQ distribution with genetic clusters is not "cherry picking", its the exact opposite infact

no its not most immigrants are from Mexico the largest single demographic to immigrate to the US are Mexicans with 80-90 IQ’s

I'm arguing that the alt-right wouldn't make that compromise because it's directly opposed to their goals and narrative
An Asian person for example will never be white so he will never be alt-right

If its between current policy and this policy then its not

So? Are you going to argue that poor Mexicans hoard more resources than rich Asians?

I don't trust him at all. From what I know of him he used to be a ancap type libertarian until Trump came around. I think he smelled the money within the cult-like following Trump developed so he shifted his views and started pandering. He went from supporting free trade to supporting protectionist policies practically overnight because that was what Trump was calling for during the campaign. He's a charlatan.

>critical thought
What did he mean by this?

How is there such thing as free trade when lobby is a thing?

The compromise alienates both left and right because neither will surrender any ground on their positions. I'd say the alt-right doesn't truly put too much stock into IQ, but find it gives them an air of legitimacy since it is scientific. IQ is really just a tool to separate people by race and imply there is some intrinsic value to being white. What is far more important than IQ, however, is identity. The alt-right doesn't want high IQ people because that would put Jews and Asians above them, and that idea is abhorrent. The intrinsic value to being white is really some retarded combination of spirituality, religion, culture, historical achievement, and values in a Pan-European smoothie branded as Western Values (TM). IQ is just easier to argue and has advantageous implications.