Why don't you guys focus on making money, lifting weights and fucking as many bitches as you can?

Why don't you guys focus on making money, lifting weights and fucking as many bitches as you can?

but i do

but this lifestyle is incompatible with literary sensibilities

because i believe in division of labor. there are people who are much better suited for leading visceral, animalistic existences centered on mindless copulation than i am, so better to just let them do it while i focus on other things

a faggot

but the visceral animalistic experience of tapping many ass is objectively better then reading shit and pondering questions that will never be answered and lead nowhere. also reading literature is very passive and unmanly, quit homosexual even

why should i invest lots of time in effort into something i have no natural talent for (i.e. copulating). it's also completely overrated anyway. books are more pleasurable.

are you a homosexual?

no, im not. imo, intellectual activity is the most characteristically masculine activity there is (aristotle thought so too). that women are incompetent at it is highly suggestive. and as far as sex goes, both genders are more or less equally predisposed to it, so i cant see anything particularly masculine or feminie in having lots of it.

so you masturbate and dont even try because you've accepted that you're subhuman?

either that or im superhuman. either way im not conventionally human, thats for certain. my partying days are well behind me. like i said it was overrated. the sexual revolution was a mistake, the mistake of naive children and we are paying for those mistakes today.

One should seek a harmonious existence balancing the needs of body, mind, and heart.

Troll thread everyone

Promiscuity isn't a balanced lifestyle

because those things come to me without focus and are unimportant. only a dumb nigger would point the compass of his life toward something so meaningless

where did you point the compass of your life

at your heart, user

If one balances it later thats fine. In youth being a seeker of experience may be necessary for latter growth.

Consider Henry Miller and Anais Nin.

how old is young?

Why not do all 3 at once. Work on sculpting your physique and become a male prostitute. Get paid to fuck bitches.

male prostitutes fuck other dudes

early 20s. If you havent figured out the emptiness of lust by that point and moved on to a greater level of understanding you have failed.

I was also thinking of Peter Abelard

but I'm 24 and Im horny every day and I havent had enough sex to call it quits and move on

is that actually a good book? i think confederacy of dunces ruined any prospect of me taking that book seriously. i cant even read that title without the image of a fat guy cumming on his bed sheets entering my head

Good question...
Does anyone know any books about living life, specifically those things OP mentioned?

>op tells you to stop reading books
>asks for a book recommendation about it
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums never changes

No, retard.
Being an elitist fuckwit is incompatible with literary sensitivities. Having a succesfull career isn't.

>being an elitist is in incompatible with literature

Read Ecclesiastes

>I'm normal, like Aristotle

I have a rental property that's self sustaining. Sometimes I get up early and read while tenants go to work - not to be a dick - it's a gratitude start the day kinda thing.

I prefer a whole lotta cardio, and Isometrics 2x a week. 20 mile bike rides pretty much 4 days a week. I also hit a club once a week or so and... Just, like... I fekkin' breakdance, ok? It's a passion, and I like going out and meeting women or ending up in some strange after hours... But it's the opportunity to let loose, face down the occasional flash of social anxiety without a single drink (alcohol destroys sense o' balance in me) and get a handful of numbers to throw away.

Don't really hold it to be all that important. Had amazing sex in the past, been hung up on it, came to see it as lacking in cost/benefit. I honestly just don't like how I feel after a one nighter. Kinda... ecchh.
I also have a whole lot of shit I'd rather be doin' than pouring my energy into some thot. I know it's weird, but I've turned down encounters more than once.

I would honestly rather be writing music, practicing footwork, digging through old records & sampling 'em, pumping out graphic design work and of course - endless literary consumption.

I have felt for a long time that at the end of it all, we can only really hold on to our families (if we're lucky), our (earned) understanding & wisdom and the work we bring into the world.

Everything else is so temporary, fleeting and unimportant to me, in the long run.

>Money
Beyond a certain threshold there are less and less things it is really useful for. Either vulgar extravagance or reinvesting for, what exactly, more accumulation? You need as much money as will meet your needs.
>lifting weights
This is just a personal thing but I have injuries which prevent me from doing this. And there's really no reason to train beyond functional strength, aside from the feedback loop which many gym folks have an addiction to because they can't acquire validation in any other way.
>fucking as many as you can
Why? Sex is nice but an indulgence. Skipping genuine connection for sex is skipping the cake for the icing. There is also an involuntary incontinence involved. We want sex mainly for biological purposes. If you bow to it you ensure you will never be satisfied with sex. You don't acheive with sex, you just get hungry again. It pays to ask the question "do I really want sex or is that just my body talking?" When you start from genuine connections with people with sex integrated into it, that's where the real good shit happens. But you can't have that if you rip it out as soon as you get the puss and move on.