How did the eternal Anglo justify helping Nigeria defeat the Biafra?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrHKYp45pb0
youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they would've justified it by saying "they're catholic niggers".

I am legitimately starting to believe the "eternal anglo" meme.

What a race of backstabbing, arrogant, snivelling rats.

This seems accurate
Read Caroll Quigley

>meme

its not, they aint called perfidious albion for nothing

I'm sorry we look after our own interests

>UK supports the same side USSR does
>France is against them
>Czechoslovakia is against Soviet Union and Bulgaria

WHAT?

>we
Do you think your government's policies have always been representative of the interests of the British nation?

youtube.com/watch?v=TrHKYp45pb0

BEADY

Pick any developed country. Litterally every one has back stabbed and fucked over other countries and peoples. That's how the world works.

>The British planned to maintain and expand their supply of cheap high-quality oil from Nigeria. Therefore they placed a high priority on maintenance of oil extraction and refining operations. They backed the Federal Government, but when the war broke out cautioned them not to damage British oil installations in the East. These oilworks, under the control of Shell-BP Petroleum Development Company (jointly owned by Shell and British Petroleum), controlled 84% of Nigeria's 580,000 barrels per day. Two-thirds of this oil came from the Eastern region, and another third from the newly created Mid-West region. Two-fifths of all Nigerian oil ended up in Britain.[56]

More so than most countries yeah.

Sounds absurd, but i guess you simply discard the possibility of losing that way.

Sounds absurd, but i guess if it is correct, you simply discard the possibility of losing that way.

Has anywhere in Africa been fucked over by colonial borders more than Nigeria (keep in mind Rwanda had nothing to do with borders)?

Somalia was really ruined by Communism followed by Islamism more than borders though, even if they are shit.

Sudan?

Somalia was ruined by the somalis
youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM

Dude, anarchy is literally a party of Somalian culture. Somalians have never universally recognized a central government authority.

But really it was reasons that why Somalia fell apart.

I had a good base to start off during the time it was stable but Siad Barre fucked up hard and was very divisive. He did make the good policy choice of making Somali written in Latin script.

Sweden was ruined by the Somalis.
Somalia was ruined by Communism and Islam.

No not at all.

Stop with the Sweden and Somali memes they barely constitute much of the immigrants in Sweden.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeer
>Under Xeer, there is no authority that dictates what the law should be. The law is instead discovered by judges as they determine the best way to resolve a dispute. As such, the Somali nation by tradition is a stateless society; that is, Somalis have never accepted the authority of any central government, their own or any other.[

They're still destroying your precious welfare state

>posts a lolbertarian in a discussion about Somalia

It's called a united front.
What you're doing isn't called arguing.

Was in Nigeria a few months ago for a rugby training exchange thing.

Holy fuck Biafra was all they fucking talked about. Biafra this, Biafra that, something came on the TV about Albinism in Malawi and one of the Igbo guys got really angry and started yelling that the BBC was trying to distract people from Biafra.

Somalia doesn't qualify as a stateless society, just a bunch of statist nigger microcosms.

But to typical libertarians, classical liberals, Somalia is not a Republican society with a constitution tailored to secure liberty (in a natural rights sense).

That's what liberalism is, a historical litany over autism chimpenings over constitutionalism and prerogative authority.

>over

of*

>tfw you'll never be a soldier of fortune in biafra

Biafra was an African hero killed in the craddle by perfidious Albion

Shouldn't they be more concerned about Hausaland being ravaged by their own homegrown ISIS?

I asked and the general consensus was "lol fucking mudslimes who cares".

Muslims are insane savages, more at 11

t. Yoruba christian

Never forget, fuck the eternal anglo. Africa's great black hope crushed into the dirt by commies and colonialists.

ONE DOLLAR
N
E

not an argument

One fucking dollar?

tempted to make one of those tumblerina style '[x] tears' mugs for angry former colonies.

racist

The Eternal Anglo meme is about the way they deal with their own History.
For how shitty they are there is the perfidious Albion meme.