How about we write some microfiction, Veeky Forums?

How about we write some microfiction, Veeky Forums?

Ill start:

Everytime he would check the toothbrush, because of cockroach eggs. One morning, he was a cockroach himself.

Frisk turned her forward, arching unto red, silky folds that drenched her in color. Softly she sunk in to the songs of some cool voice, one she was only to know for one night, and one night only.

thats a poem.

He climbed into ol' betty, the wonder tug, he sat and sipped his morning cup of coffee, and waited for the crew.
It was only a quarter till 2.

Ouch, the mom cried. Her baby met her with a fist full of fiery, ouch again she hollars, she ponders, why waste my life and dollars for this pain when I just hollar?

Sad day, the sky fell with me, it fell down with a thud, and bled my blood.
From this tree, i fell and lost my last tooth, it went out with a laugh.

The baby shoes were for sale right in front of the house. I inquired about them, the owner said were never worn.

When they parted ways, they went half and half with the books, half and half with the music, half and half with the games. He still keeps the ficus, even though half of it completely dried up.

I read OP's thread today. I just got off the phone with the Doctor. Tell her I won't be able to make it to her birthday after all.

Lemon pastries
Upsie daisies
We think of summertime
We think of her sometime

Her from summertime, lemon pastries oh so tastey, we dance in the meadow, among the daisies, we think of the summertime before.

"No," the frail man said.
"I shall die as the wind--swiftly and unheard, coiled and ancient, born and back."

Wow! Down they zoomed, around the corner they vroomed! Zoom Vroom Mrrrmmm.

What? What? What?
The ticking clock kept testing his thought
Thought? Thought? Thought?

XR_003 outperformed Angela by any metric; I smoked another cigarette, but stem cell treatments would eventually stave off the dark death. There is no more life, only existence.

To the pools edge, we dare a plunge
Toes in, we feel the wash, the gentle tickle of the waters slosh
Knees now, we begin in the steep, waiting into the waters deep.

Out the sandy steppes of all of Egypt roamed some goldenbristled camel. And like a mirage, he smoked the sun, the primal God, and vanished.

He knew, he was the man of the hour, nay, he was the man to sleigh the terror that comes from the dark bay, he was the one who flew, and met the las, and fished her the giant bass.

There was this master who would sabotage his most gifted students, so they wouldnt surpass his modest skills. Until he found there were no students, just himself and an empty canvas.

We loaded up mom’s old car. It was the biggest car we had. The next day, my entire life would change. I would venture towards a new place. A new life. A new set of challenges. Or maybe nothing.

It was great saying good bye to every one. I felt like I had the attention and validation that I wanted my whole life. Part of building a new me meant leaving behind everything I had built socially. No more mother. No more illusion of father. The familiar face of brother and sister. The familiar face of the friends that I hated. The people who were physically interested in me were only a text message away when I felt like my emotions had to come out to play. The van was loaded up. I had everything I would need.

I couldn’t sleep. It was just the night before everything was going to change and I was just trying to figure out what part of me made things feel like they were supposed to change. Every one else was so tethered in the past, holding on to what they were. Nuking it all didn’t make sense to them. You can’t nuke what never really existed.

Every one only cares about themselves, even me.

Here I am sitting, and writing, waiting my life away. Wittling thoughts bring me to lapse, here we go now, commence to judgement, we give penance, and finish our own sentence

One day a mom was about to feed her baby, but the baby was different. Something had changed. Fed him with hesitance. Baby grew up, was still different in moms eyes. Went to school, graduated, she was happy, but not that much. Bady died eventually, before his mom. She didnt bring flowers.

7/10
4/10
3/10
2/10 (?)
Nice try
4/10
5/10
6/10
1/10
5/10
5/10
4/10
7/10
4.5/10
6/10
6/10. I like this one but it is very clunky and could do with some changes.

>tfw no 7/10s

2 6's tho :(

FINE he screams, yelling at his TV screen!
Whining and flailing he chimes for mommie!
Mommie mommie, i am so very hungry!
Mommie mommie, get me my tendies!
Like a slash of a whip, she goes out to make the trip
For her little boy tommie, the one who never could.

>6/10. I like this one but it is very clunky and could do with some changes.
thank you! i agree its rough, english is not my first language and to create on the spot a story is kind of challenging, but its precisely why im posting. im interested in the changes you mention?

She wrote her feelings of breaking up in a paper, left inside his notebook. He later came back from therapy, his legs were responding again. She desperately wanted to get the paper back. But the notebook was the first thing he picked up after bringing the good news. A small note fell into his legs, and he read it.

A man in his tractor saw a couple of pale shadows walking in his direction. As the figures became more defined, he noticed both were carrying rifles. Then he knew what it was about, and just after that realisation, asked himself: who will plow, this gently earth tomorrow?

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Waking up to a loud crash rarely means something good is happening. It’s never “CRASH! Mom made pancakes!” or “CRASH! We decided to adopt a Golden Retriever!”

i remember this.

10/10

he wantsaw a vision but the vision wasn't him, so he wantsaw another but still it wasn't him. So he wantthought another philosophical dream but still it was not his essence, so he came to /lit.

Without her he was nothing, but with her he felt like an accessory to a crime that had not yet been committed to memory.

Thank

Holy...

The first thing that caught him off guard was his shoes, looking exactly like his own.; the second was his face, as if looking in a mirror. The third, and most upsetting, was the taut rope strung 'round his neck.

bump

A magician walked down the street and turned into a driveway.

He was new. He entered the doors, and climbed some hard marble stairs, look up and down, and spotted the loo.

I couldn't tell you what I did yesterday any better than I could tell you what I did a year ago, my voice is just an echo, my whole life a dream pretending.

I spend a year with him, searching for the taste of my first kiss on his lips; returning his loving gaze with hunger. When, in my latest choice's eyes, I find myself searching for his victim's innocence, I know satisfaction would not come. Regardless, I lick my lips and taste blood.

Colour color colon where is my rind? thought the mad old gentleman then pissed in his shoe hey ho he said I'll just have to wet a new one. Whilst this occurred his poor little dog was starving as in fact was the gentleman but dogs don't speak so how would he tell master he wouldn't of course what a sad story.

Breathing in shards of glass, she flew on.

I went to doctor, because I had headache. He said 'your brains are almost liquid and you will die'. I went for a walk and saw a child with his mother. Kid looked at me. His mother said 'his brains are almost liquid and he will die'.

Once upon a time there was a quiet owl, too quiet to woo another owl. He stayed by himself in the woods and ate mice until one day he saw a bat flying around bumping into ever so many trees. The bat was deaf and they fell in love.

Stephanie didnt like her name.

last bump

Four sails. Navy blues. Raven torn.

fi(r)st bump

Glass on the floor; the oven window splinters prickle my stomping flesh. "Ah, hurts like a bitch, Goldstein got it worse though".

He set off. A wild world of adventures and unknown pleasures await who is bold enough to go looking. He never returned.

A head to sit upon would keep the crown from withering, but water was scarce.

A hogshead of bourbon splattered on the floor, the faint smell of iron rising through the square.

Don't get it

4/10

5/10

5/10

6/10

5/10

6/10

6/10
3.5/10, try harder

bumper

There was a bumper crop of jellied eels one saint's day this autumn and most of the town stills smells faintly of fish, but I due to a plethora and pantheon of allergies among which jelly and eels are both comprised I myself remain scented of land dwelling food and oft swilled drink as is proper for a man with, to boot, no sea legs not stomach for boats. But enough about me, the story is that of my wooden limbs and eye and indeed another organ I shan't mention in front of the womenfolk yes indeed it's all wood! And I'll tell you why:
but buy me a drink first won't you?

Today was a good day. I didnt weep. I just roamed in the streets until i converted into something else. Then i knew i could come back home. No one likes liars.

The uber driver was uber qualified, as well.

For sale: Condoms. Never worn.

He wasnt satisfied until he unearthed every corpse from the local cemetery. Then he realised she wasnt dead, just away forever.

The day humans harnessed the skill of self combustion at will was the day the problem of fossil fuels shortage was solved.

Sweet avocado. His lips tasted like sweet avocado. Chewy, bloody, sweet avocado.

The first cyborg worker got half his head blown off with a shotgun by an elderly protestor. Chaos ensued. Since that day shotguns were banned, along with elderly people, and people in general.

Pedigree.
I had a dog named Phew 'n' it ran a-ways 'till my neighbor found 't in his well three years late. But Phew had a Pup 'n' we named it Chuck and the well was out of luck.

where are the rating anons?

8/10

He's a fool on an adventure, carrying his bags on his back and optimism on his mind. His first step was brimming with excitement, his second never came.

Oh well.

In Lobsterland, King Lobster, smugly presiding in his crustacean way, with casual wave of huge red claw dismisses his courtiers. The shrimps, they had told him, were revolting.

I just finished writing a book about writing books, I exclaimed.

How novel, she said.

I called again since the pizza was taking an eternity to get here. The woman on the phone said 'sir, it's only been 5 minutes'. I turned to check the time and heard the sound of my bong shattering.

It started as a joke. I grabbed his ankle and started tickling his heels. He laughed and laughed, and started to beg but I kept going. I couldn't stop. I lashed at his arches with my nails. I flittered my fingers under his toes. I raked across the whole enervated canvas of his foot, greedily drinking up this opportunity for domestic cruelty. When would be my next opportunity?

Its funny-she left because she was right.

oh no :'( is this a true story?

I like this one.

I cleaned my room and nothing fucking happened.

One day the bus driver was so fed up with everything he took the highway and drove the bus 3.000kms east, right besides the ocean. Passengers were extasic. They settled on the beach, became hunter gatherers and converted the remains of the bus driver into their God. Once eaten, that is.

Beth is her name. We fuck.

true events put together to make a story

bump

Harry is his name. We talk sometimes.

The dark horror was coming. The man and his kid hid inside the bathroom. Its steps were felt in the corridor. The gun had only one bullet left. The man thought kids dont feel panic as adults do, so he went first.

Mary knew George would immediately know the kid wasnt his. He was a smart man, and had a round forehead, like a melon. The baby had squarish head. Hopefully kids skulls are malleable the first weeks and there were no cameras in the room.

The constipated man never took a dump in his whole life. His arms were stuffed with crap, the roundness of his thighs was most probably due to the high amount of fecal content. His chest was a trunk full of turds. The day he -bravely- faced a fistfight was the day everything went down. A single solid punch in the stomach was enough to depressurize his whole system. The brown blast reached the next corner of the street. All that was left was a fetid stench that stayed for years in the walls, kiosks and sidewalk, along with a lump of hairy leather hanging from a lampost.

She pumped. He dumped.

Sentient machine, screams: “Shut me down.”

Scheming machine, screams: "Shut it down"

bump

Shilling machine, screams: Shut up now

The judge enters, all the men rise with head bows, a bailiff shouts in atavistic English, hear ye hear ye, and before the tall man in the black robe kneels the defendant, trembling and sweating, praying beneath his breath. The Judge never sits, but points at the hangman and draws a line in the air from his chest to the pathetic whimpering Defendant. The hangman drags the chain toward the center of the room, before an audience of bowed heads. “Let’s go, man,” he says. “You’re up.”

There was once a war. At the heart of it, there was this bunker that had a torture room. An explosion killed everyone in the complex, except the two people in the torture room. Access to the out was blocked, but there was enough food for several years. Also water. So both stayed there, waiting for someone to ome. But no one came. Since the torturer had stopped the tortures, the tortured asked him to continue his duty. They managed to have this relationship for several years, the tortured being tortured every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sunday was left for fancy dates they would have in the same torture room, out of boredom, and secret complicity. They even planned to marry once they could get out of the complex.
(to be continued)

bump

He fused with the shadows. He became immanent. Nobody ever remembered him.

Lucy sold hotdogs. She always wondered if she was a good or bad person by doing so. This is why she went to the assylum every weekend, to care for the old, to wash their crusty asses and read them books. She knew compassion, but couldnt make a decent hotdog to save her life.

To test their friendship, two guys swapped girlfriends. Friendship was still strong so they decided to test it further and then decided to swap pets. It was harder this time, but they made it, their friendship truly stood this new hardship. Since they became very intrigued about the strength of their friendship, they decided to swap brains, a complex surgery, but it was an issue that needed to be settled for all. Girlfriends were supportive of this. After some time they felt one more test was needed, they wanted to swap brains with their pets, that was the definitive friendship test. Once all was done, the pets escaped the hospital and ran into the woods. The guys returned to their normal lives and the girlfriends are now happier than ever.

One, two, three, four; how many niggers are in my store?

Eh

For sale: Guaca Bowle, tear-stained.