What am i in for?

what am i in for?

A book for free spirits, feels and other good shit.

a gril who liked me a lot gave it to me years ago and i never read it, it's been collecting dust and i just came upon it just now
admittedly a little scared to read it, since she's long gone and presumably happy
oh well, i have enough beer to suppress feelings of regret if i end up loving it and realizing that she, despite her flaws, was probably the best thing i could have kept in my life, so i guess here i go

hope you enjoyed my diary, desu

Reading

Very entertaining writing that legit makes you think

almond activation: the book

very good, just finished it. it's not as 'radical' as his later works and I really think this is one of his most important works of his to read, especially for starters

Unironically Nietzsche at his best and most relevant. Merging the scientific achievements of his time, the traditions of the Greeks and the French Moralist with his new found influence Paul Ree and his, how he playfully says, Reealismus. Also a very good book for anyone interested in psychology.

>a gril who liked me a lot gave it to me years ago
why didnt you marry her?
>and i never read it
oh...you are a brainlet psued

>>a gril who liked me a lot gave it to me years ago
>why didnt you marry her?

This is a legit question that needs answering right now.

well guys if i had an answer i wouldn't be drunk right now and i wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums at 2:35 AM local time
i suppose the most i can say is that there were many red flags, she was beaten by her father, she was only attracted to me because i actively ignored her yet only contacted her with my own self interests
she loved me i think, and it seems to me in hindsight that i thought of her as a spice, if you will - an added ingredient whom which without the dish would not be complete, but once lost, the flavor is just not quite right
also i still haven't started reading the book but i'm progressing quite well through the beer
again, thank you for imploring me to continue my diary, desu

If there is no spice, stop being a crying faggot and clean your plate

Go clean your room

whens the last time you spoke to her? How old is she? She on social media? You know if shes single? Did you stop talking to her tragically, angrily? Dont be hard on yourself, I asked what I did before I read the rest of that post, so know it was rude of me. There are other good girls you will find, but just gotta be prepared for them next time. Dont under estimate or appreciate them, or over estimate yourself, every woman is a goddess, you are infinitely lucky to have ever been able to look, speak to, or touch one.

>she was only attracted to me because i actively ignored her

Protip: I had a similar situation with a gril, she even gifted me an Nietzsche book. On the Use and Abuse of History for Life, one of the Untimely mediations. Basically I was the one ignoring and being an asshole. To skip to the end, she left me after few months when I actually embraced her and fell in love with her. There are girls like that, they love the drama, the feeling of not being able to get what they want and, I guess, the notion that they are "saving someone". As soon as I got down from my alcoholic rampage I was considered boring and she left me. So, tl;dr, with girls like that it probably couldn't have worked out. Whatever you did.

Now read the book you fag.

you cant just judge his girl you have no idea about, by your one experience with the unique thing that is you and your girl, and the unique thing that is him and his girl...there may be overlaps...like you both have eyes and have drank water.... but you have absolutely no idea about any other details about them so how dare you

Souls mates dont exist in that fashion bucko
You are depressed and thinking about good times
Well spoiler alert faggot, those good times go you to where you are now

Are you the same guy that wrote that cringe post above mine claiming that every girl is a godess? I'm giving some perspective you absolute faggot. What are you, some sort of Young Werther? Since every situation is unique we should just stop talking about shit generally and comparing our experiences?

>>she was only attracted to me because i actively ignored her
stop being fake and playing mind games and reading into her and projecting projections of your projections of her projections of you projecting what her projections of your projections might project to be projected and be real, be geniuine, really care about her, really be real, reall want to know her, really care about her stories, her life, her day, her dreams when she was a child, her favorite colors, her tastes, really love, really appreciate, really embrace, really be enraptured in her embodiment, really worship her moments, really tabulate her gumptious junction, really triangulate her invigorated decalatry, naturally, organically, artificially, with perfect temperament and grace, with divine kindness, with brotherlyness, with sonness, with loveness, with trueness, with realness, continuously let the truth spill out over yourselves, for if not that, then its not real, and if false, it may crumble, ruin, and leave you

this hurt me really badly

WATCH THE EXTREMES THERE PARDNER.

I didnt say we couldnt make generalities, I was preceisly commenting on that posters EXACT sense of EXACT detailed knowing of the situation, and everything about the "TYPE" of girl and your situation and her, and guessing that "she was a girl that loved drama"

Though he does say something that could be relevant... thinking that she was ignoring and being an asshole to you, but you were the one doing it to her... but still, you are 17 and should have known better. The goddess speak is facetious and superflous but that doesnt mean the absolute opposite is true, or it is entirely irrelevant or unfounded, and your reaction to it, shows potentially with regards to your trouble with women...especially one so badass as to have given you this awesome book 3 years ago at the age of 16

well now im hurt that you are hurt, didnt mean it. everything will be ok, I would hug you if I could, everything is good and fine, fundamentally the world is simple, and fundamental..understand that, deeply, as foundation, and everything is built up from there

First and foremost, it is absolutely clear that I was talking from my experience, the actual autist you are, presumes that my experience is somehow to be taken as the ultimate truth by OP. No, it wasn't, since any sensible human being is able to discern what experiences of others are and that they may be applied to ones own life in a limited scope. Since there are people that behave similarly, especially when it comes to mating where our strategies are pretty much universal since we are human after all.

Also, you're a virgin aren't you? I'm not trying to insult you buddy but you might be severely disappointed when you actually delve into the world of your goddesses, and see how shallow and downright stupid the average human female is. There is a reason why thinking men from the dawn of time had very low opinions on women. And holy shit is your writing style annoying.

a commoner has access to common women

Expand?

Ew your post reminds me of a bpd girl that I know. Too touchy

can you give me a hug buddy? do you regret me saying what I said, should I, I have not reread what I wrote nor in the moment, and there was a hefty amount of projection and guilty of what I was accusing the other of doing and pressuming I know anything but just wrote on my instincts, and hopefully if anything is true it can be unbiasedly accepted and appreciated as such and if not scoffed at for the insignificance falseness is

>but you might be severely disappointed when you actually delve into the world of your goddesses, and see how shallow and downright stupid the average human female is.
>average
average women for average men

And how does one know which the deserve

Well you guys are not what we would call an idle audience, and insofar proof has been given that there will be no abandoning this particular narrative, so i must digress
Cervantes himself would have been disappointed with the incomplete narrative, and thus we must continue
this girl well... here we will reach the point in which you will begin to gain distrust, and perhaps even distaste for me... this girl never did me wrong
but this woman of mine now, she is fire. she is the hearth, she is the heat of a summer day, she warms me, she wraps me in her ever present caress, though sometimes the heat of it may muffle my cries for independance
in any case, she has captured me, she has enraptured me, she has in any case made me her own, and this girl who has been prior been spoken to have gifted this book, she has been forgotten
am i wrong, gentlemen?
am i wrong to have forgotten her? to have condemned her? Is idle contentment really so condemnable by oneself and one's peers?
these are the questions i ask of you, as the drink agreeably imbibes, as it commences to deplete, as fading thoughts of a diary, desu

trials and tribulations

no its not at all wrong for you to have done so, I was only ever speaking under the impression that you were drinking yourself silly because you were a lonely kissless virgin, fat, balding in your mid to late 20s early 30s ready to kill yourself because you blew your only shot at holding hands with a girl that was nice to you...you have a girlfriend...fuck off quit whining normie reeeee

So, all the people from Hesiod to Nietzsche and beyond who had a low opinion on women were commoners, right bois?

trite

just dm her that you are sorry and thank her for the book after you read it