How do i learn the postmodernist lingo easily so i can smash some uni puss, bro?

How do i learn the postmodernist lingo easily so i can smash some uni puss, bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

folgerdigitaltexts.org/download/pdf/Ham.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This meme is terrible, who made this?

-ity
-ness
"the body"
pluralize everything

Get to know Foucault. The work of Foucault can be used to criticise literally everything, including itself. Combine that with the fact that he's a name every undergrad knows, but barely any understand and you've got yourself some easy pussy.

Book recommendation?

also
-gaze

don't participate in conversation u don't understand

Probably Madness and Civilisation and The Archaeology of knowledge. Then read a few articles to try and interact with the ideas of other academics on power and discourse in the Foulcauldian sense and bam, you can now criticise anything, any time, anywhere.
Honestly while Foucault is a bit of a meme on Veeky Forums he's a pretty useful dude to have an understanding of, professors usually love that shit, you can get by like 50% of an arts undergrad on Foucault alone.

Someone hasn't read Foucault

His theory can be used in other ways than people normally use it fx. the term toxic masculinity is a micro aggression towards males.

What about Discipline and Punish? I've looked a bit around and people often recommend that as the first book to read.

>so i can smash some uni puss

Go study Sports Science and party like a fucking obnoxious cunt

I remember Discipline and Punish feeling more straightforward to read, and its generally considered core Foucault too, I just didn't want to recommend three books to someone who mostly just wants to crush puss.

You guys take the bate too easily

Mate I've never read a book in my life pmsl

>blackgaze

But i haven't read Foucault

>blackgaze

Read some Fernando Pessoa.
Short poems about life and existing and shit. Lots of quotes and awe because you are reading a Portuguese fellow

JBP literally says he doesn't have an ideology and he dislikes them.

except when he says "ideology" he obviously means "ideology i don't like", just like everybody uses the word since day 1 except maybe Althusser

and he is very explicitly a liberal

>he doesn't have an ideology
Having ideology is involuntary. Unless you're a vegetable, you have an ideology. This is just an arrogant way of saying all disagreement with him is somehow a departure from the natural state of being.

>JBP literally says he doesn't have an ideology
Kek. Just like Jeet Kun Do is the style of no style - the form of no form. He has the ideology of no ideology.

This is only true if you extend the word ideology to such broad implication it almost means the same thing as "a thought"

1. Find a hot babe
2. Wait till her back is turned than grab her by the hair, pull her ass out and start fucking that sweet pussy.
3. If she starts saying something about "rape" remind her that consent is a social construct an opressive power structure
4. Jizz

>This is only true if you extend the word ideology
Did I extend the definition of the word or did I merely observe it laying in state?

Hey Veeky Forums, I've finished reading Shakespeare's Hamlet and I am gathering quotes about impatience from different characters throughout the play. For example, Hamlet's dead father's ghost becomes impatient with Hamlet on avenging his death after Hamlet refuses to kill Cladius while he is praying. I am just looking for quotes that show impatience from any characters throughout the play, if you have any quotes you'd like to add in this thread please post them and we can have a nice discussion about how impatience factored into Shakespeare's Hamlet.

PDF for the play: folgerdigitaltexts.org/download/pdf/Ham.pdf

Fuck, meant to make a new thread and respond in this thread
Made a new thread at

Thanks to shitty YouTube videos and /pol/ my uni is now full of fucking retarded alt-righters and le skeptics who hit the roof if you even mention feminism.