What do you do with a book that you finished reading?

What do you do with a book that you finished reading?

eat it

How politicised is America really? From an outsiders perspective it appears that it's basically inescapable

I put in on my shelf if I liked it, take it to goodwill if I didn't

>reading a book you dont like

hope your joking

I mean, I wouldn't know I didn't like it unless I read it, right?

Pretty politicized, but it's also very easy to avoid in your day-to-day life.

Not to worry, President Oprah will save us.

this.
its everywhere if you watch television or talk to people who watch television, but thats all pretty easy to avoid.

older people are typically more vocal about it though, from where i live. the young might be just as virulent, but with them someone has to coax it out.

I put it in my bookshelf so that people can see how intellectic and culturated i am.

If I liked it and think I'll reread it I keep it on my shelf. If I didnt like it I'll take it to a second hand store and sell the book for store credit.

> reading what you only know in advance you will like

t. Pseud

>delete file
Do you fags seriously buy stuff ?

>society collapses
>you can never read a book again
>i can read them as much as i want
you really got me there

stand on it to get to the noose.

Go hide in your bunker, dipshit.

I live in a comfy little cabin though. I'd rather be there than in a crappy apartment complex that's going to be shelled/bombed/looted/burned down at the first sign of trouble.

It is a form of American popular culture and entertainment. Basically as low-brow as one could possibly enjoy, hence its massive appeal.

depends on how much TV you watch

pros/cons of ereaders:
>cons: won't hold up to nuclear holocaust occurring in your vicinity
>pros: everything else
hmmm

Made me laugh

Still, physical books are more comfy to read

Even worse, you won't survive a week in your shack.

>knows he likes a book before he has even read it
What witchery is this?

what are some good ereaders? one that doesnt feel like a backlit screen,

>cons of ereaders:
>bright ass screen fucking up your circadian rhythm and just generally irritating
>having to scroll and search the book and page
>no soothing paper sounds
>doesn't improve the aesthetic of your rooms
>outside you come off as a phone zombie, like everyone else, except even worse, cause you appear to be mindlessly staring into a phone/tablet for "hours"
>no glorious old book smell
>and more

reread it after four months and feel like I'm reading a new book because my reading comprehension is shit.

Most people generally dislike Trump but the only people who really like Democrats are fucking weirdos

The only time I saw Americans en masse get excited about politics were black support for Obama and multiracial youth support for Bernie

Give it to a friend.

>friends who read
I have one friend who reads and it's Harry Potter.
Showing off your Kindle also makes people see how intellectic and cultured you are.

I used to do this but my friends are fucking jews and whenever I felt like reading it again and asked for it back they claimed they never had it.

Read it again = consolidate information, know it better, learn some vocab. Then read it again after that,

You should be rereading it right after, see

I remove the pages individually from the binding to make wallpaper. I use the cover and binding to build new bookshelves.

The absolute state of the US

If I read it on kindle I buy a hardcover if possible or just paperback if there are no hardcovers available.
If it's a book I read physically then I put it back on the shelf and admire it like the materialist I am.

I've been reading the same book for the last 8 months. How do I escape the cycle?

Its mostly just that our media is completely dominated by democrats and they are salty as fuck over losing the election, so they wont shut up about it. They are turning literally everything into a political sparing match

I prefer books to ereaders and this post still makes me sick. Hoping it’s well crafted bait

Read it again.

>that comic
What's it called?

I cum inside the back cover and give it to goodwill

I jizz in the last page, wipe boogers everywhere, then take it back to the library

I don't know shit about what's going on. I used to be pretty into politics but I got sick of it and detached myself from all media sources. I think Trump is still president

Behold, the power of plebery

Something That I Hope Will Happen Soon