Minimum height: 6'1"

Anyone below any of this needs to get the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iqtest.net/iq.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you the meter for this ?

All measurements oppressive social constructs my guy

>SAT
All americans ought to leave this board right the fuck now.

I wish people who don’t read would get the fuck out of here but unfortunately none of us will get what we want.

None of that makes any sense, and SAT scores are only a U.S. problem.

what about people who read but only like 5 or 6 books a year?

Takes me a month to read 70 pages so i think your good my dude

lol i got this on free-iqtest.net/iq.asp

english is my 3d language

>bragging about 2100

Delete your post, OP.

I am the new king of this thread. All future users of Veeky Forums must provide evidence of an ASVAB score above 130 and proof of honorable discharge. Service guarantees citizenship.

Wrong, english is a 2d language.

t. manlet

> 145
> 16.45/20 mention très bien, BAC ES
> 5'7

>SAT

Being american pretty much excludes you from the realm of genuine culture. That's why there is one american author, and the rest are trash, whereas a country as small as Norway has a handful.

t. 53%

No wonder there's 25 active Peterson threads at any one time.

pretty good education score compared to the general public tbhwy desu

i thought there were more italians

>30% female

What the fuck, is this for Veeky Forums in general or Veeky Forums in particular?

Minimum GMAT score of 190.

lalangue

What are you? A chimp? If you have a GMAT below 700, you've failed at life

this.

>iq
Not science, user.

>Veeky Forums
>30% women
Lol.

>One month
>70 pages

What the fuck?

That's mostly because of /leftypol/ false flags.

ASVAB overall only goes to 99.

no it's because north american needs to get off this board

t. /leftypol/

>Minimum height: 6'1"

People obsessed with IQ probably shouldn't be discussing literature. Nothing good ever comes of it.

What

Says the sub 140 iq baby

terribly misplaced americentrism

shouldn't yuro babies be getting ready for bed by this point?

/pol/ is enough of an embarassment on its own. If anything false flags and shills have to try to be realistic and tone down the retardation to make you fags look more sane.

>133
>2050
>6' 0.9"
can i stay? SAT caught me on a bad day, should have done a practice exam and gone to bed earlier

its meant to trick advertisers. maybe /soc/ or one of the gay boards are 20% women but everyone knows thats bs

>Dont know IQ probably average
>Didnt take SAT
>6 foot

My brainlet manlet ass is here to stay faggot and theres nothing you can do about it.

>t. americunt who doesn't realize they're left and right pol and need to read.
fucking leave, you are the justification for ethnic cleansing everyone else agrees on

>6' 0.9"

>If anything false flags and shills have to try to be realistic and tone down the retardation to make you fags look more sane.
Their work on you is now complete.

If he fails the manlet test at 6' .09", does that mean that I barely made it at 6' 3"?

Does weed lower IQ? If so I'm probably not 130 anymore

tfw /fitlit/ 196lbs 6'3 ripped
iq of 136
medschool
oh,did i mention im 6'3?

6' is king of manlets

6'1"-6'5" is premium male height.

Take some ice baths, eat some fish oil, turmeric, and lions mane. Lift heavy weights and do some cardio. Your neurons will recover.

me at 180 12% bf,right now im at 196 10%
kys lit

>IQ
Meaningless
>SAT
Burger score
>height
But we are all sat down anyway.

inb4 you pretend to despise me by inventing that I would do poorly at the tests because that's all you can envision for a reason to critique them

>medschool

Terrible field unless you're doing research. Fuck being around broken people.

i am aiming for research in neuruscience,right now i am doing my master in psychiatry

Ok good, you saved yourself. Everytime people bring up law or med as if they aren't soul crushing lifetime sinkholes I question if they are retarded.

>tfw 6'2 but don't have an IQ above 130

>he thinks the /pol/posts are /leftypol/ and the /leftypol/posts are /pol/
>he still can't ignore either one and has to bump both sets of posts with his sick burns
typical /co/mblrnigger

t.6'1"er

6'2" and up only.

I'm 6'2". I'm pretty much at the cut off for buying people clothes. If you have to special order shirts and jackets in tall or have a shoe size over 13 life sucks.

I'm 5'1, have never done the SATs because that' bullshit and my IQ seems to be around 103. I'm already inside, what you gonna do?

>5’9
>106 iq
>never took SAT
>published author

youre all delusional cunts

When will you realize that your internet IQ test is utterly worthless, that you do not have an IQ of greater than 130 (don't feel bad, not many and few who browse Veeky Forums do), and that you're a silly /pol/ chimp?

"Maisey and the Happy Toad" by user. Illustrated by Shelly. 2013 Nebraska Highlights magazine.

Do you mean GT score you edgy high schooler?

I'm something like 6'

like 60 or 70
was like one of the smartest at my special school but I guess I was there due to my cleft lip linked speech problem

at least I can read classics by myself and not read them forced by school

Wtf how

If we were above those minimums, we wouldn't be HERE in the first place.

This is what soys actually believe

i literally have an iq of 133, confirmed by 2 mensa tests over 5 hours. and this is pretty much the place for above-average pathetic underachievers lacking self control

tfw 5'10", 130IQ, HS drop out

What is SAT? What measurement is 6'1?

Don't know my IQ, but I estimate based on my general function I'm just around average, 110-115 on a good day. That doesn't mean I'm gonna give up on literature though, or on the few worthwhile discussions here, because I enjoy them more than the self-pity of inferiority.

lol Joyce wouldn't browse here then, he was a manlet

>Tall
>Intelligent
>Presumably attractive
>Simply CHOOSES to be on Veeky Forums instead of being social and catching tail.
Somehow, something doesn't seem right...

im 150 but only 5’7. im a girl tho.

Some boards are for sure. They’re on whore boards like /mu/ and /soc/ and some less autistic creative boards like /ic/ and /p/

Post your SAT scores faggots
Reading: 750
Writing: 720
Math: 560

Tall people are ALL autistic

math 720
reading 680
don' remember the rest, remember feeling shafted on the essay tho

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkXpyc18_Q

i mean, you're kinda short but not a manlet by any means. Really gotta be at least 7 to be considered a real man.

Minimum criteria should be an institutional login. This should be an academics only board.

>SAT
you're literally 18, so while i can't say gtfo, i can say you're a faggot and poseur. btw, 2100 is still meme-tier. if you can't ace that test you deserve to be gassed.

nice larp

2400 is standard for most schools

6'3
143 IQ as per MENSA

Browse my new thread:

>getting cheated on for israel