A lot of the books on that list are official soy conversion therapy

>
>Essential /leftypol/ butthurt: the image
t. Soy

Is there an anti-soy chart?

Not reading

Yes, Murakami and IJ really turned me around from that low tesTYRONE shit

Land isn't forced newfag otherwise spot on

Aren't you one of those people who think there's some fat consumerist idiots who follow fads like "nintendo switch good" or "soy is bad for your MANLINESS but eating meat which is cancerous is FUCKING MANLY"? Look in the mirror, you autistic memer.

Ok soygoy

missing Bottom's Meme

someone post the chart of gay lit

Don't forget your antipsychotics today, darling.

You want some Dick?

this is just leftypol butthurt

this doesn't even make sense, i suspect some leftypol butthurt in this one as well

>soy

Admittedly I find it quite amusing but can we keep it away from Veeky Forums please. This board is the only one that doesn't seem to take issue with being an effeminate dude.

try /lgbt/ and /soc/. everywhere else is for fatfags and dudes with body dysmorphia (((Veeky Forums)))

I should have specified boards that aren't also filled with rampant mental health problems

>oh no! Someone said something mean! They must be a psycho!

Anons, you're on Veeky Forums
Bants are suppose to be intelligent

anti psychs are for autists, idiot. seriously, does anyone here read?

I was tongue in cheek, mostly. I've had actual psychosis, but I love to bash on other neuroweirdos anonymously to share the pain.

Peterson is absolute soy.

milhouse isnt a meme

>anti psychs are for autists, idiot. seriously, does anyone here read?

>Meat is cancerous

Holy shit, vegans are completely insane.

Why do you think the colon cancer rates increase when meat consumption increases? Also meat contains IGF-1 hormone which stimulates cancer growth. Vegans are rational in their decision of not consuming animal products while most meat eaters tend to become irrational when discussing veganism.

Very stupid chart.

>he isn’t vegan

LMAO and lit likes to call itself enlightened

:^)

>Peterson
>Trump
>MacDonald
>Molyneux
>soy
0/10 See me after class, /leftypol/

>Thomas Mann
>Gay

WHAT THE FUCK

>Mann's diaries reveal his struggles with his homosexuality, which found reflection in his works, most prominently through the obsession of the elderly Aschenbach for the 14-year-old Polish boy Tadzio in the novella Death in Venice (Der Tod in Venedig, 1912).

Mann was a pedo

does Veeky Forums do many of these flowcharts? i find them a lot more interesting than the "blahcore" or "essential blah" charts

They are so desperate that they are now trying to appropriate alt-right and /pol/ memes, and in such an obvious and embarrassing fashion might I add. The left can't meme at all.

Got one for the 'stotle?

Death in Venice literally show both

Never is too late

t. mad soyboys

oh look, some user was so obsessive over his dislike of some fag he knows irl, he had to make a photoshop meme about it

lmao

the russian is a literal nobel laureate

how is he forced? lmao

>Something that exposes truths is a forced meme.

This one has vote counts? N-nani???

The fear grin.

his is not only shitty editing quality, but a shitty list that obviously tallied very little votes to make it accurate. Even the fake meme chart is better than this.

leftypol generally likes the first Land.

Does anybody have the chart that Veeky Forums made? I want to get more into finance. Thanks

unenumerated.blogspot.com/

>A raisin in the sun

What?

What's wrong with MitHC?

lel ok kiddo. The votes not counted were shit like CoC or winnie the pooh among other things that were spammed in the vote. If you actually cared and weren't just autistic (your pushing of the fake chart suggests you are) then you'd check the raw vote data and compare with what votes weren't counted, but we both know you won't so that because you don't actually care. In other words, kill yourself.

>tfw I spammed Urn Burial and it doesn't even make this list

> no Potter

I put religio medici

Ah yes the "Milhouse is not a meme" meme.

Takes me back.

What are you implying here

How Kafkaesque is Kafka on the Shore?

These are funnier when the HP books are interspersed with the others and it's not too overdone, e.g. this

despise this post

I'm a newfag.
Is there seirously a guide to readng Harry Potter, or is it just a troll?

A serious guide obviously

We wouldn't bother creating these charts unless they captured the literature Gestalt, making them, dare I say it, undeniably serious

It really is the only way to appreciate the books. Hogwarts has a lot of corresponding features of Plato's Republic, but Rowling is quite mischievous in her allusions. It might be something in British schools or recent history, but I am not sure what else could explain the parallels. Definitely a must read.

Why would you even ask such a stupid question. Its real

Last time I posted that one first and the other one got more attention. I agree it’s the better chart tho.

That's actually a really good collection of art, literature, music and film.

What is this implying?

It's one of the biggest aspects of his writing you tard.

was gonna be annoyed at the absence of long day closes but realised the black and white window is another terence davies movie

Why is the left's only way to meme "I know you are but what am I?"

And he might be the worst laureate of them all, entirely politically motivated. He's up there with Churchill, Yan, Dylan, and the two Swedes that gave the award to themselves. The first two were probably more deserving, desu.

fuck you, user

t. Soygoy

kafka-lite
only reason people compare the two is a conflation between dream logic and real life. otherwise murakami is pretty distinct sensibility, much less pessimistic or humorous, has a very deadpan/organic delivery. but read the wind up bird chronicle anyway, kafka on the shore is not very good

>YA shit

Fuck off.

Kill yourself, please.

>>HEY LOOK AT ME FAGGOTS! I INFER CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION!
Seriously tho, cancers are fucking multifactorial and there's no ONE thing you can forego that guarantees you'll never have cancer. You people should read an actual book every once in a while and come back talking about healthcare issues when and only when you actually understand the definition of Risk Factor.

case in point.

It really isn't

Whereas infectious diseases were the primary causes of death during the Age of Pestilence and Famine, our current era of human disease, the Age of Degenerative and Man-Made Diseases, counts lifestyle diseases—heart disease, chronic lung disease, and cancer—as the top killers.

This pandemic of chronic disease has been ascribed in part to the near-universal shift toward a diet dominated by animal-sourced and processed foods—in other words, more meat, dairy, eggs, oils, soda, salt, sugar, and refined grains. China is one of the best-studied examples. There, a transition away from the country’s traditional, plant-based diet was accompanied by a sharp rise in diet-related chronic diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and cancer.

The same kind of diet that may help prevent common cancers just so happens to be the same kind of diet that may also help prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and many other leading causes of death. Unlike drugs—which tend to only target specific conditions, can have dangerous side effects, and may only treat the symptoms of disease—a healthy diet can benefit all organ systems at once, has good side effects, and may treat the underlying cause of illness.

That one unifying diet found to best prevent and treat many of these chronic diseases is a whole-food, plant-based diet, defined as an eating pattern that encourages the consumption of unrefined plant foods and discourages meats, dairy products, eggs, and processed foods.

The truth is that adhering to just four simple healthy lifestyle factors can have a strong impact on the prevention of chronic diseases: not smoking, not being obese, getting a half hour of daily exercise, and eating healthier—defined as consuming more fruits, veggies, and whole grains, and less meat. Those four factors alone were found to account for 78 percent of chronic disease risk. If you start from scratch and manage to tick off all four, you may be able to wipe out more than 90 percent of your risk of developing diabetes, more than 80 percent of your risk of having a heart attack, cut by half your risk of having a stroke, and reduce your overall cancer risk by more than one-third. For some cancers, like our number-two cancer killer, colon cancer, up to 71 percent of cases appear to be preventable through a similar portfolio of simple diet and lifestyle changes.

whoever made this doesnt have a brain

niggas cant write tho