Germany was so technologically advanced it took the entire world to beat them

>Germany was so technologically advanced it took the entire world to beat them

>implying that's not true

So why did it take the world to beat them TWICE then huh genius?

> Germany never won a war
> Israel never lost a war

Russia, Britain or the US alone could have beat them. each of them outpaced Germany's war economy often by several times. but the war would have lasted a long ass time without multiple fronts due to Hitler forcing the country to fight down to the last man and refusing to surrender

Master race confirmed

hans pls leave

not even german or a wehraboo

Thats a bit of international comedy for everyone except Pierre. Even the polish can point at that and say "well, at least be didn't fuck up that badly!".

If I remember the numbers correctly the Soviets did not outpace them in production in terms of GDP.

The British Empire did however, as obviously did the Americans.

French World War narratives are hilarious
French historiography is practically Korea-tier

t.american historian

>Revolutionary France was so ideologically advanced it beat entire world

>Waterloo happened
I don't think that ideology was as advanced as you think it was

>>Waterloo happened

This is like an American saying "lol the Battle of the Bulge" happened. It just wasn't as signifcant as we'd like to think.

It's awfully impressive that Napoleon can come back from exile and again create the finest army in Europe even when the manpower of France is so depleted.

>It's awfully impressive that Napoleon can come back from exile and again create the finest army in Europe even when the manpower of France is so depleted.
Blucher's army was finer.

Germany has never been in a war.

what the fuck am I reading

The Battle of Ligny tells otherwise

t. Hans

Waterloo doesn't

It doesn't.

PRUSSIA PRO

But Waterloo was Wellington, not Blucher

Wellington would have been pic related if the Prussians hadn't shown up

Kingdom of Mysore? More like Kingdom of Eyesore!
Just look at that flag!

Why Denmark?

They were initially neutral but then Britain attacked them so they sided with France

Around the Anglo, never be slow

>the world
So "the world" means either France and Britain or the USSR, glad to know.

East Asia just didn't even give a fuck.

It could be argued that the war on the Eastern Front was a war in it's own right and that Russia alone beat Germany.

For fuck sake.

HAHA

DAS IST WHY IT TOOK ALL YOU TO KILL ME

>Russia alone beat Germany
I do agree that the Germans could not have won on the eastern front, no matter how much lend-lease the Soviet Union received.

But going full retard and claiming that all the high-octane fuel, locomotives, ball bearings and boots didn't help is pretty damn stupid.

>what is the Franco-Prussian War

Germany is only 25 years old.

Surely the Allies deserved a notable slice of the pie too. Glantz claimed the USSR would've won 12-18 months later without Western aid and that seems accurate.

A war Prussia won

But the Poles didn't fuck up. They didn't have anything to work with.

To be fair, the Germans had a shit nuclear program and no scientists worth a damn working on the project.

So if the Germans had by chance defeated the Soviets, the US would just have nuked Hamburg, Berlin, and any other city until the German surrendered after August of 1945.

Say what you will, I'm not certain they would have been as quick to nuke mainland Europe.

It doesn't have the "foreignness" and distance that likely helped the decision to use it on Japan.

>tfw I created this image.
Pretty happy about it desu, only took me like five minutes in paint.

They wouldn't nuke Paris, but considering all the civilians they killed during the firebombing of Dresden, the Allies wouldn't blink about nuking another German city.

That ideology being prevalent across the world is why mos of you amerikafags drive on the wrong side of the road

>France

They tried to distance themselves from Dresden after the fact.

The nuke obviously wasn't quite the same, no one really knew what it would do in the long term. Japan was an enemy nation extremely far away from anything else anyone vaguely cared about.

Again, I'm not saying they wouldn't do it, I just couldn't see them being quick to.

More like germany throws everything it has on a war and gets treated like a little bitxh for the next 50 years.

>its another 'Germany starts a world war' episode

What you did there, I see it.

If the Germans could knock the British out of the war after defeating the Soviets, the Americans wouldn't have dared nuke Europe.

>Russia alone beat Germany
With, American grain, trucks, and boots, British bullets and petrol.

The Riskies were fed, moved and armed by the west

>knock the British out of the war after defeating the Soviets
Filthy Aryan bloody slime can't beat Anglo steel or Slavic snow.

Excuse my ignorance, but did the Russians get armed by American manufactured Russian designed weapons, or have i been thinking of Russians armaments entirely incorrectly and they'd been fighting with rations stamped USA, springfields, tommy guns, and garands alongside their home produced armaments?

Correct. Problem was of course that the german GDP still contained lots of unnecessary luxury items, something that didn't change until the instatement of a war economy in 44, while the Soviet economy was almost wholly devoted to arms industry.

I know Springfield Armory manufactured Mosin Nagants under contract for the Russians, but the vsst majority was cartridges. Tons and tons of bullets.

He's talking about WWI.

>Tons and tons of bullets.
Alright. This makes sense. Thank you.