Claims to have read Nietzsche

>Claims to have read Nietzsche
>Cries like a bitch in front of millions of teenage boys whilst hooked on antidepressants

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
youtu.be/AgE9rxMZRpw?t=1m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks like he needs a glass of water

You do realize that Nietzsche killed himself right?

Well Nietzsche did love tragedy

Isn't taking self-help advice from a dude on antidepressants like taking dieting advice from a dude that's 300 pounds?

This is what your average christcuck looks like.

>Cries like a bitch
while reading Ayn Rand. That's the saddest part

that's not genetic fallacy it's called being prudent

how the fuck can men cry in front of others? My toxic masculinity won't let me, I only cry silently in my bedroom.

What? No he didn't.

Muh fallacies

Lmao, typical Peterson brainlet

He died of pneumonia, how is that suicide?

Actually a very Nietzschean thing to do

hahahahahah how is crying on camera even real hahahaha just wait till your done crying to record. like nigga wash up and start the recording over again haha

A man that doesn't cry has something wrong with him. A man that cries over petty things also has something wrong with him.

Even Achilles cried.

A man who purposely cries on camera and then uploads it has something SERIOUSLY wrong with him.

I'm too dead inside to cry

Bitch-ass pussy.

Can I get a source on this anti-depressant claim?

why would this negate any advice given?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

Looks like he didn't clean his room that day.

Imagine producing a frumpy daughter like this lmao

>Peterson is on the pharma-jew

Do you guys think his dick has stopped working yet?

in that pic he looks like if you took a byronic hero, aged him by 30 years or so, gave him alcoholism and placed him in the modern world. a strange mix of moody darkness and modern ennui

damn that's an impressive chin...is this shopped?

>Okay Mackayla, ready to see what you looked like four years ago?
>I guess so
>Well too bad fatty, here comes the tape

>she's been on anti-depressants since 12

what the fuck

i had a hearty belly laugh at this post

she isn't fat, what's wrong with you

Reeeeddit

No, it's Jewish.

(((Jordan B. Peterson))) experimented on his daughter from a young age with experimental drugs because he's a (((psycho analyst))).

but why tho

dude wat

Shhh, don't question daddy Peterson, daddy wants what's best for you, just give him shekels on Patreon and he will show you the way.

what percentage of psychology students do you think are mentally ill people whose main motivation is trying to understand their own illness? I'd say 100%

anecdotally 100%. My mum used to work on a medical disciplinary board which encompassed psychologists. All of the crazy fucks who had harassment cases against patients were psychologists. One psych called my mum and told her that he would kill himself unless she stopped investigating him. Another was disciplined because he got a flight delayed because he had a temper tantrum about the airline not having PJ's in his size, They're legit a bunch of narcissists and charlatans. Also if a wom*n says she studies psychology just walk away its not worth dealing with that perfect storm of crazy

relevant to the discussion

>There is a false saying: "How can someone who can't save himself save other?" Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"

t. Nietzsche

>Take life advice from me, the man who raised a basketcase daughter who hallucinates and wants to die
>also buy my rug special price of only $3000

Making fun of his daughter and their depression is just fucked up. They endured some of the most fucked up shit and you're making fun of them for that? I wouldn't wish that illness on my worst enemy.

Reeeeddit

I study psychology online so i can only speak for myself since i don't interact with any classmates. I chose to study it simply out of interest in the field. I know i have some mental issues, but those didn't influence my decision (as far as i know). I've lways liked psychology, even before i knew i was fucked up in the head.

underrated

Peterson has shit genes which enable chronic depression. Did you even watch the video?

there's this new self-help book (12 rules or something?) that he might benefit from

yeah, i bet he hasn't even read maps of meaning what a fag

just ignore the redditfags pretending to be /pol/

if he browsed Veeky Forums instead of reddit he would know he needs to power lift to cure depression

he claimed to have benched 225lb.
powerlifting doesn't really cure depression, first of all in some stages of depression it's impossible to make any progress in it, but secondly if it works it's a good self-esteem boos every PR, but eventually you'll reach a plateau and that may actually make things worse, lifting by itself increases stress, failing PR increases it even more.

same crack kills

un ironically: nietzsche would cry on camera today

>Peterson
>christcuck
This has to be bait. Whenever Peterson is asked "do you believe in God?" he responds with "define God," or some other non-answer. If he truly believed in Jesus Christ he would be preaching the gospel instead of hiding behind agnostic bullshit.

underrated af

he's a christian larper

i think it increases the sense of self sufficiency, i wasn’t strictly thinking on the aesthetical consequences (which is good) as a boost of self esteem. focusing on something, ending a set... that helps rewiring. te stress induced by exercise returns its fruits because it rebuilds you stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8

he was too proud and shy and stuck up. i seriously doubt it. he would probably release one video where he discusses some dry historical topic but with some flair, originality, and an air of authority. then shortly after he would become inexplicably embarrassed about it, and in a fuming rage unmerited by the circumstance delete the video, and then delete his youtube account

Yes, he's a larper. He isn't a real Christian.

he knows his target. conservatives and increasingly libertarians signal a lot on christianity as a statement against islam. he’s strategic about that.

he literally is

Kek

youtu.be/AgE9rxMZRpw?t=1m37s

Can someone explain to me why this lunatic is taken serious? He literally claims the objective truth behaves as a lie because it doesn't align with his political agenda.

How wouldn't it? Psychology is interesting, but obviously not all facts. If I'm going to believe someone, I want examples and results.

i’m browsing rapidly his channel, every title is typical youtube clickbait. i can’t respek him. he’s anti aesthetic af. cringey. i can’t even put into words.

>Do you believe that Jesus rose from the dead?
>............................................................I cannot answer that question.
later
>It depends on what you mean by Jesus.
later
>I would say at the moment I'm agnostic about that issue.
He claims to be a Christian but whenever he gets asked about Jesus's resurrection he gets extremely wishy-washy. Like said, Peterson is a Christian larper.

I know, if he owned up that historically there is evidence that Jesus was resurrected, perhaps I would take him more seriously.

he would obsess over a detail where he thinks he might be seen as naive person by trolls, get embittered about that, realize he’s overreacting and feel ashamed. he was too sensitive, he wouldn’t resist a day in a world where every word you say goes to an anonymous target who might reflect your image in all sort of ways. he might die of self awareness after one snarky comment.

The period when I fell into severe depression years ago (straight-up psychomotor retardation) was ironically when I was at my strongest and every other girl checked me out. If someone is in trouble because of no friends, regret over academic choice, bad financial situation and so forth, like I was, their main priority should be to fix those problems and not use lifting as escapism, like I did. Not saying people shouldn't lift, they should, it's great, just not a cure.

sorry about that. i was catatonic so exercising, even just walking, was a nice step forward. but i was already in the mindset of actually wanting to get better.

you, my friend, have understood nietzsche. i know nietzsche hated being pitied, but man i feel so sorry for him sometimes it makes me depressed. he was a sad case. very lonely guy.

I only cry in front of my father, but that's only because I love him and feel so goddamned blessed to have a man like him love me.

It's pretty clear he had an experience with hallucinogens in which he met Christ. He'll never say it in public because of his position, but you can piece it together yourself pretty easy. His belief structure is probably far too unorthodox for public opinion, but he probably has a more personal relationship with Christ than you do. Spiritual gatekeeping is an atheists game anyways.

All you people going against Peterson are no different than the Pharisees who went against Jesus and tried to slander his name.

Or he could be pandering.

>claims to be Ubermensch
>cries like little bitch when a horse gets treated like the untermensch he is

he had the most acute, deep mind. i think he functioned very visually in his mind. he gets never unjustifiably verbose even in his most intricate ramblings. he understood instinctively the underlying motives under every persons behavior, their fears, their obsessions. very plutonian, in a sense that he felt deeply whatever was going on but he also felt imprisoned by the intricacies he could understand, probably fearing other people could read him as well as he could about everything. but he was unfortunately cringe made flesh and longed to be loved and accepted perhaps even by people he despised. which was hard being that eccentric and at odds with what it takes to be loved and accepted (a bit more agreeableness than he could offer)

Someone please link the video.

In Canada, you don't have much a Christian base to pander to; he was pretty much doing the opposite by being a leading intellectual who was openly religious. You don't live up here do you?

>longed to be loved and accepted perhaps even by people he despised.
I once saw an excerpt from a letter he wrote in which he said that a minutes conversation with a stranger on the street was enough to convince him of the vanity of his writing, to want to throw it all away. Something like that. I wish I could find it.

Also very Kafkaesque...

nice ad hominem you made.

i`m psychologist, a fucking lot of colleagues have mental health problems, even depression, that doesn´t stop them to scientifically give aid to others, you a re a pleb, next time you find you are sick please seek for a 100% healthy doctor, fag.

>"just follow these twelve easy steps to overcome your problems"
>is on medication for depression
>self help author
>can't help himself
there is something wrong with this picture, it's not a fallacy

>misspelled the name of the guy who did the illustrations because he didn't give a shit; just give me the money bruh

true help can be given only by monks who successfully overcame all sins, not by a sinner.

would be nice. i’ve read all his works but never digged into his personal literature

he clearly isn’t in the position to give help, just look at his target which is mostly libertarian tards failed yuppies. if he actually was looking out for people to help would care more about the traps he treats with condescension.

oh, come the fuck on, get the fuck out with your hippie false deeper bullshit

pretty sure he's being sarcastic

he can't become a best-seller trying to help 0.3% of the population

Even if he were a full Christ(cuck)ian like yourself, it would still be bad, Christcuck.

so he baits to whiny bullies with a martyr delusion about flymon os peach

>i`m psychologist
stop larping, you arent

being psychologist and being depressed is like being a dietologist and being obese or anorexic

Lol

What did they endure? Any particular tragedies?
As far as I know she grew up in a first world country with a rich daddy. There are people who've had it much worse yet don't go around attention whoring

kike