God tier fantasy books?

God tier fantasy books?

Well, Op. Go ahead and post one.

Waylander was my favorite book as a kid

The chronicles of thomas covenant

Joe Abercrombie is a two bit hack who couldn't write a good series to save his life. The follow up books to half a king were such fucking trash with a forced in strong women with zero characterization that prevented any character development from the actual interesting charachers. Congrats Joe you literally copy/pasted the setting of your series from prince of thorns because you're a uncreative pleb
Tldr; read better books you cocksucker

The Wizard Knight

That actually is a really good Gemmell

Its too bad he kinda just wrote the same book over and over with varying success but that was a fun little historically inspired fantasy novel. The only other good one in that series was Ravenheart

got you senpai

My book desu

How to shit on any series you don't like:

>identify the first female character who actually does anything
>WOW FORCED STRONG WOMYN

>Just shit on the woman characher
Nah bud, there's plenty of good series where the female characters are fantastic. I have never read a series where the author tried so hard to backtrack and force the focus onto somebody else. The first book was great, then in the second book the crippled main character becomes nothing more than a sidekick to some cliche woman who feels like a social outcast because she stonk woman in warrior society, by the final novel the main character was nothing more than background noise.

You fucking what? Assuming you mean Glokta by "the main character" - implying there weren't always a number of POV characters - and assuming the cliche woman is Ferro, who is a social outcast because she's an edgy bitch.

Glokta still does more and has much more "screen time" than Ferro, who basically bitches about following Bayaz around for two whole books and at the end of it all her only actual action of note is holding onto the Seed for Bayaz before fucking off to fight the Gurkish.

How the fuck is Glokta "background noise" in the third book? He becomes the most powerful man in Adua, at least second to Bayaz and blows open most of the conspiracies and plots in the trilogies himself. Both he and Logen are vastly more arguable as "the main character," again implying there is one main character rather than a number of POV characters, and both do way more than Ferro. If anything, Ferro has the least "screentime" and character development out of any POV character. Even fucking Dogman does more than she does.

Nigger I'm talking about Half a King. I've never even read the Blade Itself because of how bad he butchered the first series

>Nigger I'm shitposting about a completely different book and series from the one you posted just to shitpost.

I literally stated in my original post I was talking about his other series from the beginning. Do keep up

>It's okay, even though I was replying to your post I was never talking about what you actually posted :^)

lole

BGC

greatest fantasy series of all time no question.