Why does he intimidate nu-males?

Why does he intimidate nu-males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa2umu1vILI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nu males don't even know who that is, faggot.

This desu.

Idk why they hate him. Liberals always try to poke holes in him by saying he wasn’t actually a real man and that he had a small dick or his mother dressed him like a little girl. Seems odd to me because they would be the ones turning around and saying those things don’t make someone less of a man.

>2017+1
>Veeky Forums (or rather /pol/ in disguise) thinks that knowing Hemingway makes them smart
Ayy.

>Neo-Marxist post-structuralism
>logic

gud one senpai

Literally have never read Hemingway in my entire life.

The Sun Also Rises is like 150 pages, read that shit

Gimme a quick rundown of the plot.

A bunch of young people do stuff

t. timid nu-male

dude's peepee dont work

/int/ told me hemmingway is a hack who is used because america was so desperate to get praise from europe-kun

Good but a bit overrated, certainly no hack

>Liberals always try to poke holes in him by saying he wasn’t actually a real man and that he had a small dick or his mother dressed him like a little girl

That's not a liberal thing....that's actually true.

>Seems odd to me because they would be the ones turning around and saying those things don’t make someone less of a man.

It doesn't make one less of a man...unless of course that person feels like it does, which he obviously did.

His over-machoism is obviously a product of his deep felt insecurity about his own masculinity. I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing either, I love hemingway.

What annoys me is the insecure fan boi-men who think his masculinity is pure and genuine however, as this is an obvious reflection of their own issues. Nobody who's a secure man acts the way he did, and it doesn't make you a secure male by saying that he was.

Once again, not that this makes his work any less enjoyable, people's flaws are generally the only interesting thing about them.

There's the idea among Gen Z leftists that fake machismo is bad. Most of them would genuinely argue that being a flamboyant homosexual is actually better than to at least try and pretend that you're a healthy person. Hence why most of them are flamboyant homosexuals.

Yeah he was really healthy up until that shotgun blast

Don't know who that is and don't care.

It's like you didn't read a word of the post you replied to.

do liberals actually dislike him? i've always thought his books were awful shit but i might change my opinion if it means i'd otherwise be identifying with soylets

Because his protagonists are hyper competent and numales csnt even file their taxes or change a tire without having a nervous breakdown/

I thought there wasn't any stigma associated with breeching back when Hemingway was young and that the story of his mother dressing him like a girl was just manufactured by feminists.

>muh liberals
Hemingway is on a recently declassified list of KGB agents. According to their records HE sought them out as well. So much for idol worship huh?

>burgerpolitics
fuck off and die

You should follow his example and suck start a shotgun.

It was the standard for babies to wear dresses at the time because it made for easier swaddling and they were re-used with each new baby.

“Dedicated to what?” Hemingway asked him.

“To the poor, to the unfortunate, to the victims of racial bias,” the producer said, still in control.

“Women don’t give a shit about those things,” Hemingway said decisively. “She’s a hater, she’s only for those people because she hates.”

“Well, yes,” the producer said, “she hates injustice.”

“She doesn’t hate injustice,” Hemingway said decisively. “She hates people like you and her husband.”

The producer was a little disconcerted by now. This was too batty, even from Lear. “How can she hate me?” he asked with a tentative smile. “She hardly knows me.”

“She knows you,” Hemingway said grimly. “You’re so easy to read. The same way she knows Franklin. Weak, sniveling power-mad creep. Not a man at all. Just like you. So she’s going to let the niggers and kikes loose on the whole bunch of you.”
After a suitable pause for brooding, Hemingway said, “You’re not men, that’s the trouble with all of you, that’s why your women are so far gone. You even got to mine. If you were men, you’d do something, you’d … no more spics, no more kikes, there wouldn’t be a David Selznick above ground level. Make it open season, bring in a yid’s head by dawn or you don’t get a woman. That always separates the hunters from the pansies.

What did he mean by this?

I think people who like Hemingway should imitate his manner of dying.

>dying by a romantic suicide after pioneering an influential prose style, becoming friends with some of the greatest writers of all time, and winning a nobel prize
I'm on it tbqh

But none of his protagonists are hyper-competent. They're all broken and washed up, trying desperately to move forward with their lives but inevitably failing.

>It doesn't make one less of a man...unless of course that person feels like it does, which he obviously did.

>His over-machoism is obviously a product of his deep felt insecurity about his own masculinity. I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing either, I love hemingway.

This is stupid. His deal was that he couldn't get in with the fighting troops and was always considered an outsider to those men he respected. It's a classic thing that happened to many men who tried to get into the army during the wars and failed to get a fighting position or missed the fight all together.

Couple this with the fact that sports and reporting were in their heyday, and the upper classes still considered the sportsman something they did rather than the commoners hunting and gathering, you have a case where a man who wrote about certain things in a certain way made it big by writing about this life.

He wasn't over-macho and his masculinity was a genuine expression of the times he lived in. I can name other people who did crazy shit and who we don't call into question the "purity" of their masculinity.

You're right that he acted different, but so did a lot of men during that era, and we tend to excuse them with mentions of their mental health rather than their "purity" of sex.

You've bought into a meme about him and the idea that masculinity can ever be pure and genuine, which is sad. I wonder what you think about Morley Callaghan....

what did he mean by this?

>don't know who that is
Who are you trying to impress with this? Certainly no one here. I understand not caring about Hemingway, but for God's sake, don't TELL ME you don't KNOW the man!

sick dude

It means McFucking kill yourself you fucking retard.

I know they are most likely true, but those aren’t things you can choose so why do they matter? Why do they effect his approach to manhood?

>21st Century American Liberals
>the same as Russian Commies

You don’t really think this do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=aa2umu1vILI
This video is not for the faint of scrotum

>liberals
>communists
sublantics

where is the evidence that Hemingway had a small dick

I'm not trying to impress anyone. People are always posting pics of writers on here and not saying who they are. What, I've seen a bunch of authors faces? No. I don't care what they look like or even who they are.

No that isn’t what I meant at all. I mean do not tout Hemingway as an idol to hold over the heads of modern liberalism because modern liberals romanticize the Russians, much like Hemingway did.

>gets dressed as a girl in childhood
>kills self

alpha af

Whats so overmacho about good ol Ernest?

>His over-machoism is obviously a product of his deep felt insecurity about his own masculinity.
Lol, every idiot to ever play armchair psychologist has used this cliche

I have no dick and I must fuck

He was just super insecure. The "nu-males" are the actual men. They are the most masculine solely because they aren't insecure

>I'm not insecure. I gladly take it in the asshole when necessary. This makes me a REAL man.

How can you be this retarded. Post-structuralism is anti-marxist. Heck, Foucault was called a crypto-fascist and amoral by peers like Noam Chomsky.

itt: numale coping

Hemingway was literally a communist

Because he's an idol of traditional masculinity?
Seems obvious enough.

Not to say that he deserves such a status.
It's undeniable that Hemmingway was a "man of action", which is certainly a trait that demands a degree of respect and notoriety, however the notion of masculinity reaches beyond only this.

nu-males don't even read.

I must be a nu-male

They do, just shlock like Ready Player one.

Big if true

>what is Harry Potter

>Because he's an idol of traditional masculinity?

He's an idol of false masculinity. He stands for what most goofy 5 year olds think a man is, not what the reality of masculinity is.

It's actually not that hard to be a male, you just act responsible and be assertive and confident. You don't compensate for your insecurity with over the top displays of your masculinity. Hemingway's problem wasn't that he was acting out of genuine masculinity, he was overcompensating with a fantasy version of masculinity to hide his own insecurities.

It also doesn't make you more manly because you like a guy who acts in this way.

Not saying this as a bad thing either, Hemingway is fascinating both as a writer and as a person, and there's a lot you can learn about masculinity if you study him objectively.

You sound extraordinarily effeminate 2bh. Demonstrating one's masculinity and reminding social inferiors of their place is an essential part of being a man. If you cannot perform and demonstrate your strength and superiority, it's because you have nothing to show. If you resent somebody who can, it's because you yourself are incapable of competition and success, and you know it.

>It's actually not that hard to be a male,
This is a feminine myth. Unlike femininity, which requires only that one exists as a warm and appealing hole for men, masculinity necessitates struggle. It's not an inherent characteristic of men, it's an ideal that takes effort, resilience, and discipline to strive towards. Not all boys will truly make themselves into courageous and independent men. Not all can.

It's a sign of masculinity to respect this struggle and those who succeed at it, and a sign of profound effeminacy to disdain the struggle or take it for granted.

I'm a nu-male soyboy and I love him.

>Demonstrating one's masculinity and reminding social inferiors of their place is an essential part of being a man

This is exactly why nobody takes you seriously as a man, if you're wondering. It's also a pretty good way to get your ass kicked, but I'm betting you don't have enough balls to actually practice this, and just spout it on the internet in an attempt to convince yourself of your superiority.

> Unlike femininity, which requires only that one exists as a warm and appealing hole for men

Uh no, It takes a hell of a lot more than that to be a Woman. This is why actual Men, and Actual women aren't common, and most people these days are just grown up children, like yourself.

>It's a sign of masculinity to respect this struggle and those who succeed at it

There is no struggle. That's another reason why you're failing. You're punching yourself out on an imaginary fight.

why can't i hold all this phallic jouissance

T-that's fake right?

>This is exactly why nobody takes you seriously as a man
And this is why you are not a man. Because the worst thing that you can possibly imagine is that others might think poorly of you--a feminine trait. Being a man necessitates that one disregards the opinions of women and feminine boys, giving regard only to those who have proven themselves worthy of respect (men). Since you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are not a man, and since I have repeatedly demonstrated your inferiority to myself in arenas both moral and intellectual, I will not be reading the rest of your post

>There is no struggle. That's another reason why you're failing. You're punching yourself out on an imaginary fight.
Obviously untrue, this guy is full of shit.

Excessive vulgarity, an inability to control your sexual deviancy, is also a sign of effeminacy (not to mention a diseased imagination)

>It's actually not that hard to be a male
>Unlike femininity, which requires only that one exists as a warm and appealing hole for men
I imagined James Bond writing both these posts, then realized how absurd and unconvincing either scenarios would be, which proves to me that neither of you have any fucking clue what masculinity or femininity are about.

who do you even think you're talking about?

>And this is why you are not a man

The reason why I am a man, is because I'm confident enough to not give a shit what some childish dork on the net has to say about my masculinity.

>Because the worst thing that you can possibly imagine is that others might think poorly of you

Is it...? Go ahead and think it. Like right now, think it. Now watch.....Nope, I still don't care, keep thinking it all you want.

>Being a man necessitates that one disregards the opinions of women and feminine boys

Women...well....no, not really. I mean, if you value the women you won't disregard her opinion, if you don't then I suppose not. And feminine boys....uh...what? Like yourself you mean?

>Since you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are not a man, and since I have repeatedly demonstrated your inferiority to myself in arenas both moral and intellectual, I will not be reading the rest of your post

Cool bro, that totally doesn't sound like a somewhat insane overcompensation for your deep felt insecurity, but yeah totally, you're like 10 times the man I am. Sure, good luck with that. I'm sure the entire world shakes when it sees your bad ass coming.

>being a horndog is effeminate
>chasing puss relentlessly is effeminate
maybe? seems like you’re just ignoring handsome men with high libido and jealous

>feminity, which requires only that one exists as a warm and appealing hole for men
I'm sexist, but there's more to feminity than vaginas.

Yourself, Lacan, and his followers, obviously

can we stop engaging with the faggy larper and talk about hemingway instead

>can we stop engaging with the faggy larper and talk about the faggy larper instead

my nigga

i considered pre-empting this but i thought "inb4" was passe as a meme

Do you have a JPB tweet confirming this? Not going to take your word for it, bucko. I'm not a post-modernist.

He fought for Stalin's Comintern in the Spanish Civil War

we call them soy boys now