He actually cried on cam like a bitch, edited the footage and proceeded to go through the 1 hour long upload process

>he actually cried on cam like a bitch, edited the footage and proceeded to go through the 1 hour long upload process

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make sure to become a supporter on Patreon where I now make over a million American dollars a year so I'll hide the number from public view so that people don't know and are more inclined to donate more and more and more. Hehe.

How does he upset you so much you keep spamming these threads? Can't you just ignore him?

Did you know (((Peterson))) got his doctor hooked on antidepressants from the age of 12?

Daughter***

if he had actually gotten his doctor hooked on drugs i would be impressed. talk about flipping the script on a bitch

now imagine his empty glare as the youtube upload bar skips back and forth from 'Processing' to 'Uploaded' and his petty frustration at this minor inconvenience telling his wife they need better bandwidth while the loss of an entire generation hangs dead upon his eyelids

When I heard this many months ago (the fact that he makes up to $50k per months in donations), I was sort of envious and disturbed.
But then I bought the right cryptos and made a million in a few months myself and realized that money is a joke and a few somehow manage to keep the many working wages while not really doing it themselves. And it's not like you get a good feel out of $50k at this point. Don't cry, money is a meme and those things happen almost naturally. Network effect.

JUST.

>Dr. Shin, when you were telling me about my prolapsed anus I couldn't help but notice your blunted affect and distant (perhaps even morose) attitude to the situation at hand. You seemed profoundly disengaged and unhappy. I want to talk to you about selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors...

12 ways to just fuck my shit up

lel

:*( tfw

>gets asked about Jews starving Ukrainians and is gifted a copy of an amateur translation of 200 Years Together by his favourite writer Solzhenitsyn
>after a long pause just says he can't answer

youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y

What a joke this man is.

envy is a bad thing, OP

he learned that from his buddy sam harris

they have 'arguments' for 60k a pop at least

not bad for an hour long skype call

but why would you ask a clinical psychologist and self-help author about jews in the bolshevik revolution, that's fucking weird

that was a dumbass loaded question

This. If anything his choice not to outright condemn it shows an open mindedness. The question basically boils down to "won't you take any side against the jews?" Peterson realizes the implied content underlying the neutral language and decides not to let himself be taken advantage of whilst trying to be respectful.

if the clinical psychologist would stick to his job instead of whine about commies and try to be a historian philosopher that would be true, but peterson is the one who routinely ventures beyond his expertise without losing arrogance

more like flipping the scrip

>"Solzhenitsyn...uh something something translate...something something ukrania...jews overrepresented...something bolsheviks
>"what's your question"
>"uhhh will da big bad powerful joos starve us to death?"
holy shit the autism is blinding

i mean, you aren't wrong but its such a weird fucking question to bring up in that setting. that guy has to be severely autistic

The Peterson hate here is getting annoying. I wish all you redditfags would leave already.

the kid is an obvious neo-nazi and asks a question like "could the jews in the future do as much evil to white people as nazis did to them out of revenge?", the answer is obviously yes, since it's hypothetical, anything is possible, but giving the kid that answer is encouraging his neonazi bullshit.

>implying envy isn't what made the greeks so great