Fetishes

>fetishes
What authors have described their peversions?
Any on feet?

I've never encountered a footfag author that I'm aware of. Apparently there's some connection between feet and autism which makes sense why you don't find many authors with it.
Generally the most popular writer fetishes are femdom, pedophilia and cuckolding

james joyce has some lurid letters to his wife that detail his fart fetish

That guy and his wife shared everything. Apparently Mozart also had a thing for shit. Maybe Freud was onto something.

Dostoevsky keeps going on about feet in The Brothers Karamazov.

Dosto, the true hero.

Kafka had pictures of a foot giving birth to a hedgehog or some shit

>That guy and his wife shared everything
I wished my last -failed- relationship to be like that, but to find people willing to share freely anything and everything about them is really a rarity.

How Kafkaesque

I remember a part of Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson where there's a nice description of a woman's feet. She was sitting at a telescope or something reading a book. He described her red toe nails. I thought to myself "my god does he have the fetish?" My memories could be partially tainted.

There's a foot job scene in Bleeding Edge

Diana’s breast is charming, brothers,
And Flora’s cheek, I quite agree
But I prefer above these others
The foot of sweet Terpsichore.
It hints to probing, ardent glances
Of rich rewards and peerless trances;
Its token beauty stokes the fires,
The willful swarm of hot desires.
My dear Elvina, I adore it--
Beneath the table barely seen,
In springtime on the meadow’s green,
In winter with the hearth before it,
Upon the ballroom’s mirrored floor,
Or perched on granite by the shore.

I recollect the ocean rumbling:
O who I envied then the waves--
Those rushing tides in tumult tumbling
To fall about her feet like slaves!
I longed to join the waves in pressing
Upon those feet these lips…caressing.
No, never midst the fiercest blaze
Of wildest youth’s most fervent days
Was I so racked with yearning’s anguish:
No maiden’s lips were equal bliss,
No rosy cheek that I might kiss,
Or sultry breast on which to languish.
No never once did passion’s flood
So rend my soul, so flame my blood.

Another memory finds me ready:
In cherished dreams I sometimes stand
And hold the lucky stirrup steady,
Then feel her foot within my hand!
Once more imagination surges,
Once more that touch ignites and urges
The blood within this withered heart:
Once more the love…once more the dart!
But stop…Enough! My babbling lyre
Has overpraised these haughty things:
They’re hardly worth the songs one sings
Or all the passions they inspire;
Their charming words and glances sweet
Are quite as faithless as their feet.

The Marquis de Sade obviously famously portrayed his whipping, torture and sodomy fetishes in his writings.
I noticed Thomas Mann occasionally mentioning feet with an erotic emphasis or describing them as attractive-looking but maybe that's just a cultural thing rather than a personal predilection. More concretely Thomas Mann's homoerotic and pederastic fixations are present throughout his entire oeuvre, such as Tonio Kroger and Death in Venice.

I can't keep going though since basically every author by virtue of their humanity has a sex drive and thus their own sexual obsessions and perversions.

Truly visionary.

Tanizaki was a footfag

Proust was known for being especially bizarre with rats and prostitutes

Cat's Cradle

Evelyn Waugh was arrested in 1936 for masturbating in a maternity ward.

In half of Stephenson's books the male main character is either cucked by the villain or the female main character is raped. I'm sure it's his fetish.

Murakami I think we all know has an ear fetish.

Franzen writes about poop in every book.

Catholicism is rife with fertility, pregnancy, and birth fetishes.

I think Cormac McCarthy might like necrophilia a bit too much

George Maurier describes Trilby's feet as being very beautiful in several passages. Bruno Schulz drew many sketches of dudes worshiping women's feet
Damn Pushkin really liked feet

All fetishes are degenerate.

Vladimir Nabakov.

>went to a catholic school
>have all these except birth

>he posted on an anime-board on the internet, satisfied with himself and oblivious to the deep, tragic irony that was his life. He opened another can of soda, preparing to post about the death of the west for a few hours more before retreating to bed. He would do the same thing tomorrow, indeed, for most of the foreseeable future. His friendships were degenerating. Rather than finding laughter and joy with his peers, suffering the fever of falling in love and the ecstasy of reciprocation, he had isolated himself, gradually, receiving fewer and fewer invitations and extending none at all, his former friends being disconcerted by his seeming incapability of joy and the harsh judgment he passed on both people and things, judgments that always fell too soon. The best years of his life were dwindling by, day by day, shitpost by shitpost.

Slit your wrists immediately.

dude named Howard Hendrix wrote a book called Lightpaths, supposed to be cyberpunk, although the cyberpunk element was minimal.

the story would drift on until the two main female characters got together and had a knock-down drag-out screaming scratching hissing cat-fight. the description of the fight brought the book to a halt - it was feverishly detailed.

after the fight, the story wandered around uneventfully for about a hundred pages, then there was another woman-on-woman fight. same deal. you could almost hear the guy typing with one hand.

i often wonder why he bothered with the rest of the text.

>I thought to myself "my god does he have the fetish?"

the protagonist also got horny imagining his girl-friend spending a lot of time wearing wet-suits.

one of the characters wrote an elaborate "penthouse pages" style story about how his wife could only get off if she was fucking on top of a piece of expensive New England furniture.

i think Stephenson's fetish is for sneering at people who haven't written their own operating system.

Faulkner and the incest
Murakami and the cats

this is me

Elizondo gets off to gore

Cervantes was a footfag

Frank Herbert's stories always involved young boys

Kek

Absolute madman

Damn

It's because we place such a huge importance on Mary and how she had a virgin birth, proddies just gloss over this fact but Catholics really like to remind you of Mary and how she was pregnant with Jesus and all this womb imagery and fruit imagery.
I visited a shrine to Our Lady of La Leche when I was like 11 and it's basically a veneration of Mary as a milky mummy
It's weird but that's how it is

Turns out Bret Easton Ellis is actually describing all his fetishes in American psycho.