Tfw this man is the only real, serious philosopher of the modern age

>tfw this man is the only real, serious philosopher of the modern age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XFMZs_7nOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least it's not a Jordan Peterson thread

You've just made it into one. Come, fellow PetersonFags: descend on this thread.

At least not a Clifford Lee Sargent thread

what a low bar though

What's this style called?

At least it's not a literature thread

This should be an Gregory B. Sadler thread

I see that Peterson is trying to take out his competition.

hahahahahaa
i can't

>be American
>get shot

still doesn't hold a candle to "stab-them-40-times"-fu

has someone ironically read this, now available in english?

That's not Anthony "Alex 'Icycalm' Kierkegaard" Zirbas.

How bad is it?

>The art of bitchslapping. Beautiful

>tfw no comfy nĂ¼-roman courtyard to act the tard in where your neighbours can't see

imagine being a 40-something year old man
dressed in military clothing when you never served in the military
recording yourself doing karate chops and high kicks in your backyard

how embarrassing

yeah lets see who's laughing when the time comes and shtf. pro tip not you with a pink hair and neo colour clothes.

Varg was such a qt

He lives in Norway. When shit hits the fan he's fucked.

He lives in France now, no? I remember he even got into trouble for trying to buy a bunch of weapons.

France is fucked too. You need to live somewhere remote, with a small population, a good climate and far away from any powerful country to survive shit hitting the fan.

I'm not interested on MYFAROG but this one looks really fun and also educative, even Varg himself admits that his wife is a better writer than himself

I kinda want to but their view of Paganism sounds so fucking boring to me, whenever they speak of it.

It's basically scientism.
>the ancient germanics knew about theory of gravity because Thor could shrink/expand his hammer but still he could always carry it which means they knew that it's mass and not size that determine weight
>every fucking myth is just an allegory for a pregnancy where the heroes are the egg, sperm and later the fetus etc

Although the guy is pretty lit, apparently he just read while in prison, he speaks Norwegian, French and English, even remember seeing wheelock's latin in his bookshelf once.

>Bitch about christian values disappearing from western society
>Idolize a convicted church burner and murderer

This shit happened right next to my dorm. Even though there were supposedly two hostages and the roads were blocked off all the businesses adjacent to this hotel were open and I guess so were some floors of the hotel as well. No classes were canceled

These two go really well with youtube.com/watch?v=8XFMZs_7nOA

Anyone have the Daggerfall picture with him?

The word serious cannot be used about a man who has at any point of his life unironically played black metal or participated in the culture surrounding it. It is even more lame and gay than nu-metal because of how unbearably sincere it is in its edgelord faggotry.

Reminder that Varg is literally correct in all his criticisms even if many of his solutions are retarded.

I actually unironically like peterson, but i'm fucking tired of threads about him