Thoughts on Jordan Peterson's """""'Traditional""""" daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A6g_geYeL4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now, that's a woman.

i'd clean her room if you know what i mean

She's a writer, you know.

>i watch ur dadds videos

Absolute state of Memerson fans

I am so proud of myself for starting this meme.

Is this the daughter he got hooked on antidepressants from the age of 12?

youtu.be/A6g_geYeL4U

she had a baby with a white man like a good, non-degenerate woman, then posted some pics of the baby and her body regeneration, much like any other woman.

weak bait.

But she's ethnically Jewish?

I'd clean her asshole if you know what I mean

He comes off as such a narcissist in this video
>My emotions are so much more powerful than the common man's. Of course my daughters would be too. Give us pity

Complete opposite of what he preaches

>much like any other woman.

You say that like it makes it ok

>have multiple, horrible, crippling illnesses
>learn to deal with it at a very young age
>overcome those illnesses
>strong enough to find a partner and give birth despite all that
>great body despite illness and being a mother
What a horrible person. Better make fun of her because some people actually respect her father. Gotta shit on everything and everyone to feel superior instead of using arguments to say way you disagree or dislike peterson.

Of course he's a narcissist lol.

Have you ever heard him speak about how men should speak/act? All his movements and facial gestures are completely acted out in order to seem masculine which makes him a beta lol.

what's this got to do with literature

>>>/Reddit/

Depression doesn't exist

what the FUCK does she have to do with Veeky Forums you fucking daddy-loving cocksucking cumguzzling shit-eating kermit-worshipping fagtard

What, you think this is some kind of literature board?

She's a writer, you know.

>depression is an illness
>saying this on Veeky Forums

Made him have a huge following though, is that beta?

I absolutely cannot stand people that make claims about diet "curing" a disease because of their ANECDOTAL evidence.

99% of them are shilling their diet.

The other 1% are genuinely trying to help but seriously - there's a million reasons why your diet doesn't actually cure anything.

>placebo
>regression to the mean
>specific circumstances

Clinical trials aren't always accurate and you expect me to trust a fucking blog on the internet?

I'm glad her father didn't give her much publicity on her dumbass diet. She's trying to market a carnivore diet for arthritis when protein causes inflammation...

This is one of the most psychologically diseased websites on the internet. There's no better place to acknowledge the empirically observable, biological reality of depression than here

Yes lol, I'm a contrarian :)

She looks like kalindra lol

I absolutely cannot stand people that make claims about psychotropic medications “curing” a disease because of their ANECDOTAL evidence.

99% of them are shilling their meds

The other 1% are genuinely trying to help but seriously - there’s a million reasons why your happy pills don’t cure anything

>placebo
>regression to the mean
>specific circumstances

Clinical trials aren’t always accurate and expect me to trust a fucking user on the internet?

Im glad we don’t give them much publicity on their meds. They’re trying to market nuking their brains for mental illness when seratonin reuptake meds cause seratonergic dysfunction and psychosis

JPB's daughter is a whore. Do you think he faps to her?
>99% of them are shilling their diet.
Stop using buzzwords you don't know the meaning of.

SSRI's are even worse than dietary changes and there's actual evidence for that, just look at any trial run by an independent organisation and you will find they're no better than placebo.

I never said I was advocate of SSRI's.

I do however see evidence that other drugs (which I'm not going to tell you) do cure depression.

I was going to say marketing but I find if I use buzzwords more people reply, as you have done. Suck it nerd.

no fucking way

>hey user, wanna go slay some dragons?

>vaguely abstracting negative emotion into a disorder that you can blame
>then actually sharing it for pity or attention
>not fucking off and hating yourself like the rest of us

wtf is wrong with her face?