Are there any similar authors to The Last Psychiatrist?

Are there any similar authors to The Last Psychiatrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious answers:
samzdat
Hotel Concierge
Slate Star Codex

There are plenty of charlatans our there that you might like, OP; for example, Jordan Peterson

Whatever happened to his fucking book? I want to read more deconstruction about popular culture and learn about my destructive thought processes without doing anything about it.

muh ncarcismimmsm

> recommending hotel concierge as an alt to TLP
pic related

From listening to Daddy JP rant, i get the impression that Jung was a lot like TLP. also books like My Twisted World are fascinating from the TLP lens

>he

It's only a matter of time before lastpsychiatrist does an article on how he thinks peterson is a narcissist and so is everyone who likes him

I'll save you the time and give you the summary

What is the difference between the:

A) Soyboy
B) Bugman
C) Numale

MOLDBUG

Bugmen can be older men too.

soyboy and numale are interchangable ways of describing weak contemporary males though soyboy should really be reserved for males who are weak and consume a lot of soylent but you know how internet insults go

as i understand it a bugman is similar but he's a (concious or unconcious) regime loyalist who revels in all the marvel comic book movies are high culture shit that our dumb neoliberal culture has produced

idk if you use twitter but a guy called cultofdusty got bullied by a bunch of alt-right people on twitter for being a bugman, his posts show this sort of attitude

another good example

he's like worm begging to be squished

We're sure this isn't satire? The lower tweet is believable enough, but the upper one is gagworthy.

Hotel Concierge is the only true heir to TLP, the same media criticism mixed with self-help seminars.

This is the most eloquent thing I've ever seen posted on urbandictionary

Can someone link the work of hotel concierge? I can't google him because google thinks I want to know about the job at a hotel

Jesus Christ learn how to use Google you fucking brainlet. Was the first result of my first search. I'm almost tempted not to give it to you so you can learn how to be less of a moron yourself.
hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/

Haha you spoonfeeding faggot! I'm not even gonna read it now!

I didn't give you permission to reply to my post, please ask for consent via an unaddressed post before you force (you)'s on me.

would second samzdat

at the top of the game when it comes to internet essayists of TLP variety

Scott Alexander writes pretty good genreshit but I can't stand his blog because he autistically reduces everything to statistics and jumps through hoops to force everything into his lolbertarian narrative

Why do they all split their essays into Roman Numerals?

Makes it look smarter

>le everything is narcissism man
reddit

Name five things that aren't narcisissm