Handwriting Thread

Post it.

>
what font is this, times nu-male?

You asshole... although I did laugh. Not bad.

I don't recognize any of those letters. What language is this?

To be fair, I was testing some font creation software.

Please create times nu-male

It has been fully created. It has everything from letter-like symbols to currency symbols to latin extensions to mathmatical operators to ligatures.

Unfortunately, its name is not "Times Nu-Male," largely because I was never male to begin with, so this font name would have been illogical at the time I was naming it. It is actually called [My Nickname} Two Pt 3

I have not uploaded it anywhere on account of it being for experimental purposes only, although if I can dig up the file on my computer, it is possible for me to email the file to other Windows computers.

>I was never male to begin with
L O N D O N

Also, I would be interested in the font

Here

hello

Can anyone guess the language?

nice, easily 8/10
ugh 4/10
2/10
2/10
5/10
6/10
3/10
0/10
wtf

Spasian

It's not Georgian is it?

>It's not Georgian is it?

It's Khmer, but you can see the relation. You can really see the similarity to Georgian in Burmese more than Khmer or Thai. Both Georgian and Burmese have beautiful scripts.

That's really cool! Where're you from, or why are you learning it?

hahahha

Any good resources to learn cursive?

ivrit, eh? atah israeli?

*Sources

כן

your f looks like a beautiful integral sign, don't change it

Thanks that's what I was going for

Why are Anglos a bunch of non-cursive virgins?

Heh, okay FBI, would you like my finger prints, driver's license number, and address too?

looks cool but feels youre trying too hard. id like to see you taking quick notes.

halfway the hw of a girl.

thats a nice, chill style, well worked and spontaneous, the result of a well assimilated learning.

has a nice touch but a little extra effort is required to decipher it. people dont like that.

could be the font for the title of a childrens book.

looks like the diary of an explorer. deep insights are usually found in such style.

didnt fully get weaned from cursive writing. the rest is being done as a modification of it.

a smooth walk in the forest, but that might overlook its beauties, or see them only after a forced effort.

were you practicing to write on wood with a knife?

you made it, but the path was rough wasnt it? you might take a rest for the wounds to heal.

i think i see a potentially elegant way of doing things, but chill, no one is chasing you. if you slow the pace youll may be able to use it. or maybe just to see it.

a good stable style that can face any challenge. but will remain static if not faced by outward change.

unstable in its continuity, and used to it. you could learn new ways if you leave the laziness aside. no one will force you into it.

this is cool. learning to appreciate chinese calligraphy and painting shows you the outlines of peoples way of doing things.

You make it sound like you're worried you might be arrested for a crime. You're not guilty of anything, are you user? :^)

Thank you, user, I will try to work on it.

Underrated thread.

Keep it up.

third time's the charm eh?

Indeed

Here, have something I wrote in the throes of schizoaffective disorder.

Would reply to prevent death, but that blur prevents me from knowing for certain who's death I may be preventing.
Try moving away from the window, turning on the lights and focusing your camera.

Your mom's

I know what it says, I'm trying to get you to take a better picture so I can critique your writing

The writing is nice, but user
Did you come up with this or are you copying it down from somewhere?

came up with it earlier

are you 15?

Good lord, my dear user; Either you're a woman, which you aren't, or your testosterone must be through the floor. 80 year old men can play your part better than you!

Here's a slightly more mature love poem for slightly more mature anons such as yourself.

Don't think so. I had blood tests no too long ago and I believe my testosterone was normal. But here's a more testosterone-charged poem for you.

Well Better, but now I must ask
How does one put dreams+desires on their lips?
And if you're referring to her speaking, then does that mean you would kiss her so hard that you break her ability to speak?

The woman puts her dreams and desires on her lips in wanting nothing more than a kiss from the man. When the man kisses her, all her dreams and desires are "pressed into nothing" because in pressing her lips with his kiss, all her dreams and desires are fulfilled.

Ah, that makes sense, and I assume that "for me" means that you are indeed the man of desire.
Fancy yourself a poet laureate, do ya?

Nah, this is about how men destroy the dreams and desires of women by using both their mind, body, trust and submission against them. Damn retards don't even get the significance of "press them into nothing".

Worst in the whole thread

Terrible but I'm working on it

I shall indeed become the Dante of my age.

Seems like elfic

You can be to Dante what Virgil is to Homer. You can call it "La Anonima Commedia"

La Nuova Vita Nuova

Of course you would write that; do you ever change the subject matter?

thai

Your writing seems perfect for personal journals + poetry.
Speaking of Virgil though, won't you critique my handwriting here?

I like it, nice sketchy style. I especially like how you do your i's. I learned that in handwriting you get better results if you try to write more with your wrist/elbow than with the tips of your fingers, and (if cursive) write whole words as a unit rather than individual letters.

Elvish*

Thank you. I also tend to write individual letters different depending on the surrounding letters + placement within the word. This as well as entire words are penned differently depending on the context + surrounding words. The intended affect is to keep a constant fluidity in the blocks between punctuation breaks. Fluidity less in the sense of readability and more in the sense of writability since I am usually the only person to ever see my writing + I can understand myself just fine. If I write for other eyes, I keep the handwriting as basic and as clean as possible.

r8

> tri-union rather than triunion
> In your diagram before your integration you use what I assume to be "approximate" (see Pic related, a).
Did you mean approximate or something else besides? Because what you use (pic related, b) is not approx.

> commas within your integrand (line just below the diagrams)
Assuming that is a comma, I would recommend using " | " or " : " if it can be helped.
> placing your dg at the front of the integrand instead of traditional backend placement.
Nickpicking, I know, but why don't you do this?

Otherwise, its nice handwriting for math. I love it!

> your "a" is a "2"
> your "g" is a "j"
> your "p" is a "ϕ" with a stroke
> The stem and root of your "d" is not connected and this issue in particular makes me mad for some reason
> your "q" looks like a "ϕ" with it's dick out
> your "q"s and your "v"s look the same
> it takes your 3 strokes to pen your "k"s. WHY?
> What the fuck even is your "y"
> how do you distinguish between your "L" your "1" and the mathematical set symbol " | " used in set theory, geometry, and many other fields?
> Your "n" is ugly
You write like a tiny child. Its god-awful!

Gives me eccentric intellectual vibes

i'm so sorry

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

what sort of software allows you to do this? do you use a drawing tablet or can you draw it normally then scan it in and then vectorize it or what?

Emotional inestability, propension to depression but also a maniac component (may be bpd), lazyness, disregard for authority, breaks up quick under pressure, apathy, a person that has given up on society.

You use templates that you either draw on in program like Photoshop, or even MS Paint, or print, fill out by hand, then scan. I used a tablet and PS because I couldn't be bothered scanning them again.

To be honest, it was a while ago, and it was one of those softwares that you had to pay monthly for, so I used it for a month, made a couple of fonts and then uninstalled it, but I'm sure Google could tell you. I'll go looking for it again whenever I want to retry font creation, which I am sure I will.

I’m not even that user but Jesus user

Here’s mine

Eh, why not?

You like to dance or at least play an instrument. Theres a nice rhythm and flow in your scripture.

Thanks friend, it’s true, I do have an ear for understanding music and I do like to sing and whistle

Pretty standard, nothing extraordinary

> tri-union rather than triunion
It says "trinion". It means a triply punctured disc.
>In your diagram before your integration you use what I assume to be "approximate"
The symbol means homotopy equivalence.
>commas within your integrand (line just below the diagrams)
Have you never seen functions with multiple variables?
>Nickpicking, I know, but why don't you do this?
Because integration is a left-linear operator on the space of functions.

>no Ñ or ñ
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

big.meme

I used to write in cursive all the time but I was forced to switch when nobody could read what was being written and it was affecting exams.

Roast me.