What does Veeky Forums think about acclaimed philosopher Nick Land's idea of libertarian stonings?

What does Veeky Forums think about acclaimed philosopher Nick Land's idea of libertarian stonings?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=@Outsideness "unfinished book"&src=typd
metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/crypto-coin-company-disappears-millions-leaving-one-word-message-penis-7270455/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is loosing his wits and edge fast. If he were stocks, I would recommend selling.

Best post I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while.

>loosing

how the fuck can nick land call gays abominations when acceleracionism is the gayest thing since the first man sucked the first cock

Butthurt

I let out an involuntary vocal chortle at this
I hope he gets worse

Stoning abominations is justified though, it's not like you're just stoning regular people. Based Nick is right again

What a difference 2 months make. Veeky Forums loved Nick Land back then.

I still love Nick Land, I just thought this would be a funny thread.

Bump

Are we going to get a thread every time he posts a tweet? Or when Peterson tweets? Or any pseud for that matter.

>Land
>psued
>>>/reddit/

I mean, the person is taking this out of context, paleolibertarians aren't diametrically opposed to evangelism, if we were to assume that evangelists are socially conservative.

fuck off

Yes, I know he's butthurt at some retarded hippie raver who prolly stole his girl but this is no reason to want to summon a technochratic hypercapitalist demiurge to wipe human race.

Neither paleo nor libertarian if you're getting with bed with evangelicals. American politics are a disgrace, I just wish Trump built his fucking wall already, then Trudeau built another wall at the leaf's border and someone, maybe Kim Jong Un, flooded this fucking piece of shit country.

Some profound political analysis, though.

who is this retard?

Nobel prize when?

>Land spent months writing a book about bitcoin
>Having a third finished, he decides it's no longer worth his time.
twitter.com/search?q=@Outsideness "unfinished book"&src=typd

unironically: violates the NAP

That's because Bitcoin is dying and will be a historical footnote at best. See the current state of Veeky Forums for further reading.

> What does Veeky Forums think about acclaimed philosopher Nick Land's idea of libertarian stonings?
That it is apocalyptic, evangelical, and has nothing in common with the libertarian right? I'd have to agree with him.

based nick, wonder what he's got up his sleeve next

>That's because Bitcoin is dying
No it isn't. Even if it were, he could just change the title.

>cryptocurrencies
metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/crypto-coin-company-disappears-millions-leaving-one-word-message-penis-7270455/

>how the fuck can nick land call gays abominations
He didn't.
>Stoning abominations is justified though, it's not like you're just stoning regular people. Based Nick is right again
He wasn't trying to justify anything. He said the other guy was taking it out of context.

What the fuck has happened to the reading comprehension level of Veeky Forums? Land agreed with the guy, then said he took something out of context.

Nick is obviously just another crypto Nazi. Why did you expect anything else from him?

LOL ebin post mate.

Reading Land without an ounce of irony should be punished by eternal torture by the becoming-God superintelligence

>t. Monteczuma III
his posts have been kind of awkward lately, though

him almost dying last month probably has something to do with it.

hahahahaha damn, this one got me.

FUCK NICK LAND

> not accumulating Nick Land