Where can I meet Veeky Forums friends?

Where can I meet Veeky Forums friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/magister_ludi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A library, dumbass.

shit good point

wait no it isnt people are reading. people dont want to make friends while they read

I know, I was being facetious lol.

Here!

Used book stores, alcoholics anonymous.

There's a goodreads thread up. You can add me considering the picture you used, but I won't tell you my profile and you'll have to guess.

goodreads.com/magister_ludi

Not at all, I was actually trying to think how this lad would find the time to listen, read and watch everything he lists. I mean, the guy is quite younger than me and read a third of what I did last year and yet has read a thousand and half fucking books.

I just posted this "How the fuck have you read 1525 books (Including Hegel in 3 days), 1895 movies and 5201 albums by 22? Just reading a book every 3 days would take 12 and half years not including the thousands of albums and movies you have listened to. Teach me your ways of stretching time."

I met my gf at a used Russian-language bookstore.

Can you write the dialogue as how to it went down

>Star reading Wikipedia summaries on YouTube
>Befriend an based YouTube lecturer

>oh hello how are you, i see you're reading xyz
>yes it is quite good, do you know any other authors like abc
>sure, but would you like to go out for a coffee? we can discuss it there

and so it goes, we've been together for 4y now

Litling, you've yet to transcend time? Read more.

smooth

>Hegel in 3 days
unless it was a guided lecture during some sort of quick uni course I very much doubt this nigga understood anything beyond the "Georg Willhelm" part.

Yeah, she wants to get married but I'm not in a proper financial position right now, maybe in a year's time

how Veeky Forums is she

A solid 6/10 Veeky Forumsness
She reads more than I do most days

R u 4/10 Veeky Forumsness then?

I’ve read over 2000 books by the age 22. It’s not hard, just have better time-management skill.

Maybe more like 4.5-5
I don't read as much as I used to

>Veeky Forums friends
user. Any one, who reads and loves the artistic field of which is wrote, you wouldn't even know.

We are the outcasts, that create our own casts in our heads, you are in one, but doesn't mean you won them.

You disregard these people instantly, that I know. You don't deserve them, you haven't even earned them.

2000 books I can see. 2000 books, 1895 movies, and 5201 albums. Weere you reading Hegel and Kant and random as fuck 400 page music notation books

what Veeky Forums level is someone who doesn't read but reads so much about books they seem smart and can talk with people who have

10/10 you are a Veeky Forums master

go to one of the Veeky Forums meetups, they've happened in NYC, DC and Boston, if you don't live in those areas organize one in your city if it's big enough

What use would a Veeky Forums friend be? Reading is a solitary activity, and if I want to discuss anything I do it on here.

It's not for reading it's for going on adventures like Hemingway.

>you will never be part of a literary group with your friends that write while reading and critiquing each others' work while in a comfy rural English pub
Why do I continue to live?

We should start one. Veeky Forums as a whole. We will pick a European city and start a new movement.

I'll join, but only if there are no americans.

uh. I'm american.

damn

Sorry, friend. No Americans. You all talk to loud and are really obnoxious.

I'm not loud or obnoxious. I don't fit in here. Trust me I'll be good.

>go to library
>poor people using the computers
>old people
>there's always that weird manga group in the corner
don't believe this guy. he's full of shit.

t. has only interacted with Americans touring his nation

events hosted by university campuses, or if you attend a university already then look for Veeky Forums student societies and show up to the meetings. My undergrad philosophy society basically consisted of 15-20 Veeky Forums types debating and drinking once a month.

I've also met a few at the gym by my uni too. I guess being in an academic environment is probably the key

Jordan Peterson told me universities were filled with post-modernists. I don't know what they are but they sound terrifying.

What if I was perpetually drug addled during my time at a decent uni, crashed out, and now can only attend a terrible community college filled with limp brained Chads and profligate negroids?

this was me
this was my experience!

Here :)

hi friend. where you live

I'll be your friend, you can take a ride in my helicopter.

Long live Chile! Long live the people! Long live the workers!