In the Rogan interview we are all watching...

In the Rogan interview we are all watching, Peterson said he offered his self-authoring program to Veeky Forums for FREE and NOBODY mentioned it at the time. WTF!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
youtube.com/watch?v=jrOi2U_tZO4
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=lMkS0qmaCKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You people deserve all the shit life gives you.

$1000 says Peterson has lurked a few times.

I hate this world so much and you faggots especially

Here's a pastebin of it

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

>get interested in his work
>read some excerpts from his "steps" book
>it all seems like some tired diatribe self-help nonsense
>decide to look up an interview on youtube
>greyhaired skinny highpitched voice nerd that probably got bullied in highschool so he made up his work in order to justify his failure as a man

lol

imax-tier projection!

el a mayo

He is saying simple stuff that isn't mentioned in public for some reason. But people like that, it is simple and true and a bit scary that you yourself need to get your shit together. Start with simple things like cleaning your fucking lair, stop wasting time and start doing something towards your vision you want.

>He is saying simple stuff that isn't mentioned in public for some reason.

The militant left basically put a bounty on his social life when he started saying there are two genders particularly critiquing the canadian "You must accept a persons gender" law. They tried to ruin him but the alt-right picked him up and he has been indebted to them ever since and shows his respect to them and began to understand them. A lot of his work is now directed towards the confused and disenfranchised youths of this generation.

Heres Peterson at Harvard in 1996
youtube.com/watch?v=jrOi2U_tZO4

>what is the DEAL with neo-marxism? I mean come on!

>you yourself need to get your shit together. Start with simple things like cleaning your fucking lair, stop wasting time and start doing something towards your vision you want.

The fact that this teaching is shilled by his worshippers ad nauseam on Veeky Forums sort of makes me doubt that it actually works.

>The fact that this Jesus's teaching is shilled by his worshippers ad nauseam on Rome sort of makes me doubt that it actually works.
u sure?

>people who like him talk about him a lot, so this means hes shit
what? what sort of logic is this?

>that projection
>He hasn't fully integrated his shadow

>Y-you're projecting!

>Gets paid $50k in gibs per month
>Decades of working in academia and running a clinical practice
>Ivy league education
>Kids, grandkids, nice house, wife, doesn't live in America, etc
>Wicked smart
>Massive popularity and influence right now

Heh, what a failure.

he's a fascist with pretense of academia, he's just a coward to go out and say the things he really believes in

he is just a conservative (progressive with a 10 years delay), would be interesting if he were an actual fascist at least

well he's pushing the cultural marxism conspiracy and found a way to make it mainstream. there's absolutely no way you can complain about "postmodern neo-marxists" and communists without complaining about Jews, he's just too scared to go there and probably hopes someone else will do it like all the "alt-right" activists.

>My dad never loved me and i am also a retard without common sense to know these things

Don't forget depressed, on heavy medication, health problems and the same for his spawn.

Apart from the sophistry there is very little fitness there.

Who the fuck do you think posts the 8 new threads about himself ever hour on Veeky Forums?
There can't be enough retarded crossboarding teenagers here to do it constantly

>conservative (progressive with a 10 years delay),
that's a nice definition of what counts for conservatism these days desu

>implying the purpose of post-modernism isn't to destroy the foundations of western civilization
As is all philosophy indebted to Marx.

>Hes rich and has a family, must be a real success story
>My hero.

>*destroys western civilization*
heh nothin personnel kid

It was personal. He was a shitskin and felt inferior.

And why is western civilization so important?

It's not to you, since you're an alien.

Neither to you since you can't form a coherent answer.

Oh wait, is this an admission? Usually you subversive proto kikes argue otherwise. It's nice to see you show a shred of truthfulness and admit post-modernism is an explicit subversion of western civilization.

Because it's the best. It's self evident to everyone on the planet. That's why shitskins like you come hete.

western civilization is code word for white ethnonationalism. i can guarantee you that the poster that you're responding to has not even read 1% of the western canon.

>code word
No it's a synonym. Western civilisation is white civilization.

Go away, pale ass.

>what? what sort of logic is this?
I think he's saying Peterson's messages, "clean your room, don't waste time, mark the hours of your day into a schedule and strive to reach your goals, etc...," has been regurgitated by 4channers for a year, yet they are in exactly the same situation as they were when they began parroting him.

define "white"
last i heard only people with blonde hair and blue eyes are white
and italians, spaniards, portugese and slavs apparently aren't white
so please help me out here

and italians, spaniards, portugese and slavs apparently aren't white
and greeks of course

>define "white"
not italian

anyone with white privilege is white

>anime
opinion discarded

so you mean asians?

Anyone with primarily European ancestry. I'm sure if I put white people and black people in a row, you'll be able to figure out which is which rather easily. But since you are a leftist kike, you want to play this little game of bad faith.

Anime website, cunt with a daddy fetish

Veeky Forums is straying away from anime and that's a good thing.
People grow up, you too someday I hope

then why do /pol/friends want to genocide all people that don't have pale white skin, blue eyes and blond hair?

nah, they have the bamboo ceiling and the men are getting slighted with negative stereotypes on the meat market

>According to researcher Emma Neuman at Linnaeus University, the white flight phenomenon commences when the fraction of non-European immigrants reaches 3-4% but European immigration show no such effect.[68]High income earners and the highly educated move out first, so the ethnic segregation also leads to class segregation.[68]

it's hard to have discussion because we aren't allowed to talk about genetic distance between populations. white flight is the silent agreement on what constitutes as white

I think they'd be good with just keeping them out of Europe

So all latin america is part of the west?

>muh left
>muh right
>muh cuck
>muh soyboys
>muh Peterson
>muh white
>muh western civilization
>muh Trump
>muh Hillary
>muh liberals
>muh conservatives
>muh capitalism
>muh bugmen
>muh trannies
>muh genders
>muh feminists
>muh internet celebrities
Being a non american never felt so good

>/pol/ is one person

keeping who out of europe? 95% of European people don't have those Nordic characteristics

we just put academics on the border and let them decide on wether these people have white privilege. if they have white privilege they're allowed inside

Are you being retarded on purpose?
Obviously they don't want Italians being the majority in Sweden or Germans being the majority in Spain
Use your head.

so traveling and mixing among people is haram?

They were squarely founded on western principles, yes, but their adamant race mixing has regulated them to something a civilization of mongrels. Latin America is what the ideology of post modernism and leftist kikes like you will do to the west. Reduce the majority to mongrels of low IQ to be ruled over by an elite.

More like Veeky Forums has been constantly getting invaded by boring mediocrities like yourself which turned the website into total shit.
From pissbottles and memes to reddit-lite.
>grow up
Ah yes, brainlet memes and muh soy. Truly the epitome of adulthood.

If it means that the ethnic majority gets to be the minority, and you get certain areas within your country that are foreign which leads to people voting on the basis of their ethnic group yes, that would be a bad situation.

Depends on the scale. Personally, I'd have no issue with Europe being one country, as long as non Europeans were kept out.

>Personally, I'd have no issue with Europe being one country
Spotted the american
>My race doesn't want to reproduce so I'll blame immigrants

unironic question: what would you count as europe? countries like albania, romania, bulgaria would be included? not trolling, just going to the extremes

>My race doesn't want to reproduce so I'll blame immigrants
Why do you feel the need to strawman?
If you limited immigration you wouldn't have the issue of being replaced, see Japan

see that's the thing, they love to pretend to be peaceful like their daddy dicky spencer, but you know that every sort of ethnic struggle ended up in a genocide and/or dictatorship. Sometimes over the most retarded small differences like orthodox christians vs catholic christians. You can't give these people any benefit of the doubt or any sort of power

this would be the scenario but let’s be honest: whites in the northern emisphere might be as liberal in their facade as you want but they don’t mix. it’s more rare than tv shows want to tell you. the more they show off anti racism, the less they know blacks. very unlikely they’ll mix.

Yes. Everyone. But the significant proportions of non Europeans like the gypsies would need to be repatriated by financial incentive and deportation.
The unification of Europe wouldn't be an overnight process, an organisation like the EU (but under a different ideology) would be its starting point.
I'm an Anglo/Russian, and not from the states. I'm not advocating anything people on the right like Oswald Mosley didn't argue for decades ago.

are all of the balkans wild animals? what’s their problem? low IQ? too much test?

i agree with that and id include also parts of turkey. take back constantinople!

ITT:

Mixing itself isn't necessarily the only issue, it's the the importation of tens of millions of non-whites. Even if they don't breed. But all evidence suggests that with enough brainwashing they do. And just look at Brazil or Argentina, they started the process a long time ago. Though obviously the history is different.

500 years of t*rks

>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgc3F1XZTAw

id love balkanians going about with explicit anti islamism with the same nonchalance as blacks and jews against white christians

Historical grievances are a big problem, but they can be overcome. Just look at the UK. The historical antagonism between the Irish and English, and the English and Scottish are nothing to scoff at, but they have been overcome. Minus a few outbursts here and there. And this is without an ideology or mechanism to strictly fix the issue.

this video should clarify everything
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

look how fucking proud he is of himself

i think it becomes easier as the general living conditions get better, one is more satisfied and lets shit go. man those people suffered terribly under the turks, they were worst than nazis on meth.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMkS0qmaCKM

this is hilarious

i would like serbian girls on social media rant against muzzies and be backed by buzzfeed

Fpbp

kek