Preface:

Preface:

This is NOT intended to be an anti-Semitic thread

Question:

Is anyone else here jealous of the fact that Jewish IQ (innate) and also Jewish cultural traditions (environmental) have made it so that Jewish writers are on average superior to non-Jewish writers? And of course not only writers, but I want to keep this relevant. Do you feel the way towards Jewish people as Black people feel towards so-called "white" people? I just find it astounding that such ancient genetic and cultural influences, along with a long history of oppression and suffering, have basically produced a super-race of objectively (IQ, economic success, literary success) superior human beings.

I'm reading A History of Jewish Literature by Israel Zinberg at the moment and you can tell that at every period throughout history Jewish writers always had to keep one eye on the next pogrom, the next chauvinistic nationalist, etc and that their anxiety influenced their work (often in a good way) for centuries, meaning writers like Kafka had a long ethno-cultural tradition to fall back on for his influences and general perspective. It's fascinating stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
imdb.com/list/ls008382443/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_actors_of_Irish_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

IQ is not innate because it's not something we have, IQ is a quotient, it is a measurement of an abstract quality imagined by those who composed a test. It has only to do with a very specific thing which some people decided to call intelligence. IQ won't make you get jobs or lose jobs, it won't make you happier or not, it won't even dictate whether you are going to be intelligent in the future or not. It's an abstract and meaningless thing that is only useful to talk about itself. I wish people would give up on that meme altogether.

t. brainlet with no understanding of psychology

They have some cool music

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Not really.

Everything is a trade off. They make better writers, but they're stuck being hairy little dicked jews.

>they make better writers

Not really

A lot of psychology is just meaningless conjecture anyway. Honestly, this is coming from someone with around a 125 IQ, judging from his GRE scores. I mean honestly, I do NOT see the point of using IQ to judge people at all, it doesn't make any sense. Your IQ is not even close to being an accurate measurement of how knowledgeable you are in a particular subject, or even how well you can discuss that subject.

I've never seen any evidence to believe that Jewish "superiority" (which I would better term success) is anything more than environmental

Jews are proven to be abnormally good at photography, film, math/physics and the financial industry. But they don’t have the same track record in writing. They’re over represented in contemporary journals and publishing because of nepotism, but most will be forgotten well before they died.

>film
Almost all of the greats are goys

That’s actually true now that I think about it.

You never read a single book on psychometrics in your life. Who are you trying to fool, kid?

>Coen Bros
>Roman Polanski
>Woody Allen (this one is debatable)
>all of the great Jewish actors who are too many to name

>believing in Academic dogma

You probably think that evolutionary psychology exists too, and believe in evolution.

Listen, kid, trust me, the whole theory of evolution is a bunch of bullshit, but there's only one thing worse than that and has helped to accomplish almost nothing beneficial: neuroscience.

coen brother are trash but you forgot
>STANLEY KUBRICK
>david cronenberg
>mike nichols
>michael mann
>milos forman
>zach braff

Umm yes they do, it's called the Talmudic tradition sweetie.

>pseudoscience of psychology
Go fuck your mother m8

i hate kikes

>beneficial
you are retarded

yeah, nothing to see here:
imdb.com/list/ls008382443/

>are on average superior to non-Jewish writers?
That doesn't explain Ireland. Why are they punching above the Jewish weight belt when they have even less Jews than Austria in the 1940s? Why are they always pretending to be Jews, as if to divert the focus on to race and education and away from the true cause?

Why does it take them two weeks to notice Artaud was schizophrenic, if he was schizophrenic, and could it be they're covering up what effect Ireland had on the Frenchman over that fortnight? Why did Wilde and Beckett, those masters of language, give up on Irish and even HibernoEnglish as soon as they realized the horrors of words for the very safe French tongue? What is in the water that turns reputable multilingual Japanese students into mad deaf marginalia-graffitiing note makers lurking in the back aisles of Trinity, transformed from Masahio Matubara to "Matt the Jap" as quick as Malachi turns to "Buck"?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM US? Are you Irish, and this shit about Jews is just another Irish-Libyan-Czech double bluff? You're one of them aren't you? Well, I jangle my keys at you, subverter, time to go home where you claim the real Marxism is.

>kubrick #4
kubrick btfo

This belongs on Veeky Forums.

You are blowing a lot of hot air my friend. Read about "g"

>A lot of psychology is just meaningless conjecture anyway
>posted on Veeky Forums
IQ is an excellent diagnostic tool, a good analytical tool for determining mental strengths and weaknesses, which makes it relevant for educators and parents of gifted children (and duds too). It's not supposed to measure skill in a subject. That's what school's for. IQ is for measuring things like fluid and crystalline intelligence, mental speed (in some tests), and so on, which we often want to know in a whole host of situations.

if Jews are superior to goyim how come I am retarded

You're not Irish.

It's really only Ashkenazis who get the genetic subsidy.

Fetishizing jewish ppl on Veeky Forums?
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
For real though all your mumbo jumbo on iq and arts is borderline schizo, get a grip ...

On another note, have any have you brainlets read the guy in the pic?

This. They tend to have a clear, succinct style compared to other ethnic groups, which lends itself well to novels and short fiction, but I haven't come across any Jewish poets who really wowed me.

0/10 bait

I am 99% genetically Ashkenazi famalam, and I would say I am average at best with anything I've ever tried

I’m unironically a philosemite

Hey, the 60s called and want their extensively disproved ideas back.

Aren't you ashamed of that? Being a poor or mediocre jew must be horrible, especially later in life.

OP will never answer this.

eh, everyone in my family is a mediocre jew honestly
I'm pretty sure my dad never even graduated high school, but his entire side of the family despite being superjews have always been mechanics, manual laborers, factory workers, butchers
My mom was the first to go to college in her family but she is also not very jewish.
Both sides of my family are from the USSR (Kharkov and Minsk) and I'm pretty sure opportunities were limited for most people anyway

forgot to mention, the only super smart jew in my family is my uncle who moved to Canada and became an engineer, making and helping design equipment for laboratories, plus his daughter is a very good artist (but of no prominence). My other cousins are average except for my other uncle's son who is literally autistic.

As an educator myself I'm triggered by your commentary. IQ was only used in education to discriminate kids and should never be brought up again. Unfortunately it was never totally dropped, but its use is completely dull and meaningless.

Schools have nothing to do with measuring skill in subjects, but developping them. Measuring and testing methods only serve to figure out how best develop those skills. You can't flip those around without ruining education (unfortunately, that often happends). It's also much more than skill to begin with, but about presenting a more opened world than what it is familiar, deal with differences and so on.

Your post says nothing. It says "no, it is excellent, everyone does it", when in fact people really don't use that much at all, or when they do, it's not a deal breaker thing, it's just for the image of it, some sort of imaginary guarantee that your kid is smart or dumb.

>As an educator
Kys beetleboy

Maybe your family's just pretending to be from Israel because they don't want to admit they're from Minsk?

Bullshit. IQ is one of the criteria school boards use when deliberating over the placement of students in special education.

nigga my family is full of ashkenazi jews and has been for centuries and I know this because my bro decided to take a dna test for shiggles
jews aren't all smart fuckers is what I mean, for the most part they are average or slightly above average, even the other jews at my hs and college were a lot more "I get good grades because I have tiger parents" and not "I get good grades because I am smarter than you"

im an ashkenazi jew and im incredibly intelligent

good for you

I'm just saying Minsk isn't great either, Jewboy, cool your tits.

no shit

Not exactly jealous, more angry at the proles, prods, and bourgeoisie that lowered the standard of education for non-Jews.

bad for you

Aren't you late to your fart-sniffing circle?

Go ahead. Tell me how neuroscience accomplished anything.

Not baiting. Evolution is bullshit, and I hear people everyday affirm they don’t believe in the bullshit in your textbooks.

>Evolution is bullshit
Why do you think the academics cling to this fairytale?

Dogma

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_actors_of_Irish_descent

Directors
> John Ford
> Alfred Hitchcock
> Farrelly Brothers
> Peter Jackson
> DW Griffith
> James Cameron
> Christopher Nolan
> Howard Hughes
> Howard Hawks
> George Lucas
> Ridley Scott
> John Scott
> Mel Gibson

compare to
> Steven Spielberg
> Mel Brooks
> Woody Allen
> a bunch of shitty Jew directors

The best Hollywood directors and actors are Celtic and have very little Jewish DNA (if present it is elusive to even the most sleuthy stormtards)

Why even count hollywood directors?
We all know the best movies have been made in Europe by Europeans.

>We all know the best movies have been made in Europe by Europeans.
LMAO

>Is anyone else here jealous of the fact that Jewish IQ (innate) and also Jewish cultural traditions (environmental) have made it so that Jewish writers are on average superior to non-Jewish writers?
Not necessarily. I guess, according to your logic, East Asians create better music than black people as they have an average IQ over a standard deviation higher.

>abnormally good at photography
lol
>film
Film industry, yeah. I haven't seen any evidence that Jews are better directors on average though. Jewish overrepresentation is almost certainly due to connections/nepotism as Hollywood was created by Jews.
>math/physics and the financial industry
Not denying that one.

This.

I'm gonna contest a single sentence on this otherwise correct post:

> along with a long history of oppression and suffering, have basically produced a super-race of objectively (IQ, economic success, literary success) superior human beings.

One should be careful with assertions about the historical oppression, because it's a recent trend. The tribes were persecuted from basically every single place they occupied but in most cases they were chased away; before Germany it was hardly noted whether or not they were systematically assassinated. Everyone has always "hated" Jewish people in much the same way we "hate" CEOs or bank owners and such (ironically or not, Jews are also over represented over that class). I guess many people still do in spite of the propaganda, and for particular sects this hate is more or less justifiable (e.g Israel is, to the extent that would be absolutely intolerable on any Western country, an ethnostate with ethnic ties at the level of Japan, literally enslaving their refugees in the military).

Also remember that history is written by the winners. You don't see much of the bad shit written about F. Roosevelt because in spite of said bad shit he was there to win the war. Likewise, if you're seeing it written all over that Jews rock your socks, at the very least you can say that the persecution movements (and they were many with basically the whole civilized world involved) were awfully ineffective. And at most you would begin to question whether or not you're just seeing the cumulative effect of the most intricate and well done nepotist movement in history.

Point in case: it is not oppression and suffering that created the superiority but rather the extremely protectionist and tight-knit relationships among members of the tribes. Rampant nepotism and assuring that one of them was present in every single great endeavor of humanity, whatever and wherever it was. Shamelessly and actively assimilating whoever was found worthy, i.e, you are a Jew if you have a Jewish mother regardless of practice. You can also immigrate to Israel if any grandparent was Jewish, because it was also the German criteria, and so on with even more relaxed criteria for different countries. They are quite literally, getting tired from winning by now.

>is a lying jealous coward
>also believes in social darwinism
>doesn’t realize how harsh selection was on Jewish populations
>doesn’t understand genetics so doesn’t know about correlation between genetic diseases, schizophrenia and iq
>doesn’t realize that you can accelerate evolution considerably through brutal breeding standards and culling+productive rich environmental stimuli
>tries to cover up that Jews working together was intelligent, a sign of higher iq than niggers
>everyone has always hated Jews
no not at all, they’ve just always been seen as a religious minority with peculiar practices that are incompatible with other groups like idol worship
>before Germany
someone should cut off your hands and nose for being so stupid
>basically the whole civilized world involved
islamic nations are civilized and they all in tandem did 14/88 together? nonsense, Jews were accepted without complaint in many of the locales they’d much later be kicked out of. jewish expulsion has always been a dispute between rich jews and lords and priests and rabbis its never been some kind of instinctive hatred on the part of gentiles this is absurd
>keeps saying nepotist when whites are extraordinarily nepotist and the white upper classes are so inbred many of them suffer from hemophilia and disgusting morphological abnormalities, see any of the royal families of europe
>keeps trying to say history was rewritten without any evidence at all
>lying in every single paragraph out of politicially motivated jealousy and stupidity
lol you will never win

Your post is basically wrong because you are using IQ, simpleton. Learn to not use IQ and please don't follow everything academia says.

i wouldn’t want to be as stupid as you even if i could be rich and well fucked

I have 125 IQ.

IQ is a bullshit metric, plebe.