Exoskeletal junction at the roulette delayed

>exoskeletal junction at the roulette delayed

What did he mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS35vUMhww4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Context?

I'm currently reading his book on Nietzsche and I can say with sufficient certainty that he's a hack.

It's railroad, not roulette, you faggot, there's another TMV song with roulette in it

expand; i accuse you of hackery in your hack-labeling

great thread

so...this is the power of a body without organs...

From all those threads about him i never got a clear picture of what he wants or what his vision of the world is. Is it time to actually read his books?

Where's the lost chapters at?

Found em.

I don't know but exoskeletal is an excellent word

Is he in the Death Grips?

He loves to state the obvious in unnecessarily convoluted language while namedropping Freud a lot.

>Nietzsche and philosophy
>Convoluted
lmao

jejejejejejjeje

Is he watching some lobster cuck him?

you’re a pseud
the lobster thing is a forced meme

Seriously how the fuck is Nietzsche and philosophy "convulted"? Maybe it's because of the nice introduction written by Vattimo I have in my copy but I found it pretty digestible.

is that Finn Wolfhard?

This user is right. The section on the eternal return with the dice-throwing is pretty out there, but other than that the book is really clear. Some have actually accused Deleuze of giving too systematic a reading of Nietzsche considering all the uncertainties of his philosophy. Deleuze might do some weird shit with Guattari's, but his figure based works are usually just solid readings

they just cant deal with it
for them it is just le wile to power and crush the weaks
mein gott i just got infuriated

i wanna gas all of you for being annoying

you're reading deleuze and you still believe in meaning? lol

user dont worry it will make sense someday
dont expect to be 12 and to understand almost the pinnacle of western thought (pinnacle as long as it is almost contemporary)

is like quantum mechanics u need first newton

kek
he probably hasnt checked her rhizomes yet

Logic of Sense and Difference and Repetition are his most important works. Fight me AO/ATP/N&P fags.

WOOAAHHH YEEAAHH

Haven't read Logic of Sense but D&R is a masterpiece. It is the key to understanding all his work (including the D&G books). AO is a bit overhyped imo, but ATP is brilliant.

>loved C&S
>cant understand a single fucking thing in D&R because of all the references to philosophers i havent read yet
when the FUCK is my copy of ethics coming in the mail

Spot on. The dice roll stuff sticks around though, it's present in almost all of his work, including the Guattari stuff, but in more subtle ways. The Eternal Return stuff returns (kek) incessantly as well, but that was a rather original contribution to how thr Nietzschean concept is perceived so I can't blame Deleuze for mentioning it constantly.

Logic of Sense is batshit crazy at times even for Deleuze's standards, but oddly enough it clarifies some other concepts in a really simple language and I actually recommend reading it before or alongside D&R which is very convoluted at times. Just keep in mind that the entire surface - depth dualism, which is the whole point of the book, is abandoned by Deleuze later on (not as concepts but as a dualism).

As for D&R and LoS being more important than AO and ATP, let's just say that if you got the point of Deleuze's project than you'll see why there's a continuity between them and why AO and ATP build and clarify the previous stuff in a manner which isn't obvious enough to make the previous texts more fundamental. N&P is the best intro book to Deleuze and the foundation so it's in this sense the most important work, but not in other ways.

Sense is even better than meaning.

Haqfir?

What he ultimately wanted was to jump out of a window, and that's not really the type of philosopher/psychoanalyst that we should look up to.

> implying we should look up to any psychoanalyst whatsoever

Luckly Deleuze wasn't a psychoanalyst.

rhizomes

Why did he jump?

someone. please.

We've had a ton of threads explaining him in detail. Check the archive.

Testing his line of flight.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS35vUMhww4
Go watch this.

Deleuze for the Desperate isn't that good as an intro or overall. It's more of a philological approach of following each concept in isolation. There are much better Youtube videos about Deleuze (M. DeLanda, S. Lotringer, N. Widder, Ian Buchanan not the actor, etc.)

Yeah but they aren't comfy.

the schizo aesthetic is truly beautiful

if you don't understand the references to Spinoza, Bergson, Nietzsche, Hume, and Proust, then you didn't really understand C&S

What are the odds that C&S stands for one (possibly random) volume rather than both (AO & ATP) ?

Only plebs say C&S when they mean AO or ATP and not both. Just saiyan.

Lol what?

wrong

>"name dropping Freud"
Absolute brainlet detected

lmao

80 IQ detected

t . 79 iq brainlet.

Was the joke his name? ie "Deleuzed in the Comatorium"

Or look down on, now that he jumped.

he's just throwing random shit together, retards pretend it means something.

He jumped because of a respiratory illness that basically drives people insane for a breath of fresh air. No joke. Hospitals started making sure that patients with that condition were housed on the first floor because there were so many incidents.

Which is brilliant. What more could you want from life?

>hasn't read deleuze
>doesn't know why it looks like word salad because hasn't read deleuze
>doesn't understand deterrritorialization
>doesn't understand what a rhizomatic form of consciousness or philosophy would look like
>doesn't know how become a BwO
very sad