Face it Veeky Forums, you'd fuck the farts out of her too

Face it Veeky Forums, you'd fuck the farts out of her too.

Other urls found in this thread:

flashpointmag.com/luciapics.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p856CfM64w8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats with the patch?

Joyce had terrible eyesight and towards the end of his life his eyes were so bad he basically couldn't see out of his left eye. He had a number of eye surgeries while on the continent. Finnegans Wake was essentially dictated to Samuel Beckett towards the end.

This is the only picture she looks hot in.

all it takes

Patrician writer fetish list

1. Anal farts
2. Feet
3. Femdom
4. Masculine father figure men

its his daughter, not his wife

*fucks your mentally ill daughter*

Heh.. nothing to be done Jim

>those feet
HnngnngggggggbraaapppbapbapbapbapprprprprpbrappapapapapappppppappapapabrapppptptppKekekekekekekekekekekeekke

she had some pretty cool drawings:
flashpointmag.com/luciapics.htm

>mentally ill daughter
she wasnt mentally ill, she just knew no matter what she did could never approach the smallest fraction of her fathers artistry

...you wouldnt let young beckett fuck your daughter?

What a photo

does this look like mental illnesss to you... and if it doesnt dont you think to imply she is a female and then go on to say she was mentally ill is a bit redundant?

How did a guy that dorky become this aesthetic

He achieved Super Saiyan mode

holy shit thats literally me. im going to ape his looks.

>How did a guy that dorky become this aesthetic
...by fucking joyces daughter

While that's true, wearing an eyepatch wouldn't really help that problem. Joyce probably just thought it looked cool and used that as an excuse

Oh yeah. He probably went blind and found the eyepatch and was like "well I won't be losing anything now and it looks pretty cool"

is it true that joyce was some kind of crypto-kike?

What is wrong with femdom?

Durrr
He obviously wore it for the same reason anybody wears eyepatches: so people couldn't see the state of his eye

>write utter trash
>get hot girlfriend half your age
Joyce must've had more Jew connections than Trump.

It's his daughter, but the Trump reference still works

because his wife was maybe jewish? jewish women may on average be more open to art (at least compared to irish women, and supposedly even she gave him a hard time...could you imagine joyce with an irish wife, she probably would have annoyed the shit out of him, 'give me attention give me attention why dont you love me, im gonna go down to the pub and give the blokes some bjs right oi I am mate, *burppsss*)

*dictates and makes you type most of Finnegans Wake*

kékekk.. nopersonally kidimus

Isn't that Giorgio and not beckett? (He even looks like a younger-dorkier James there)

Oh boy.

Yeah, that's his kid. I don't think there are pictures of young Beckett circulating on the internet. I very much doubt he even was young at any point, I can't help buit seeing him as the old man with an owl face.

he was a sexual deviant, anti-catholic, and sympathetic to jews. that combination is highly suspect. he also looks kind of jewish.

Oh boy.

shut up kike

Crypto-kike, please.

shit yea maybe
google young beckett there are, and he kinda looks like guy in that pic so i assumed

alright, yes..you win...james joyce as jewsh: another dash on the side of great jewish writers, erase the one on the side of the irish..great...congrats...i hope you are pleased...

why are farts a thing? can someone explain

taboo, intimate, hidden, 'shameful', dirty, naughty, funny, fun, intriguing, nuanced, exciting, mysterious, a smorgasbord of surprising variancy of delectability of smells, a sensational feeling on the skin

>Anal farts
..... Are there any other types of farts?

also, a joke, a meme

brain farts, pussy farts, armpit farts, mouth farts

these pics are nice

Lucia was bangin'.

>tfw you will never fuck a qt. 314 with direct ties to some of the greatest artists in history

What, have you not read Ulysses?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

the virgin fart amateur

Good post.

neck yourself

Looking at young Beckett, you'd really understand why she went crazy after he broke it off with her.

What, have you not understood Ulysses?

youtube.com/watch?v=p856CfM64w8

One of his reasons for breaking up with her was cuz she didn't like condoms.

I get he was scared of babies and STDs cuz of her hoeing but what a fkn prude.

Also he said she had mad Elektra complex with Papa.

Underrated

I mean Leopold Bloom is the definition of a crypto-kike

truth is they're all hideous liars.
Both Joyce and his daugthter had terrible eye problems.
And yeah, Joyce did have jewish connections and was very pro-jew which is really just a rational approach to modernism.

crypto?

you'll notice they both seem to have strabismus.
my theory is that most of joyce's mysterious eye surgeries were related to this. It is genetic as well so it would explain why his duaghter had the issue as well

People forget he's not straightforwardly Jewish in the novel, he was raised Catholic but his family were converted Jews

and what is your interpretative opinion of what this means in relation to joyces choices, his intent, his meaning, what it says about him, and why do you think that?

My belief is that Joyce seen an abstract Jewish identity as the perfect modern subject. In it comes all the irony and scrutiny of imposed narratives of nation, religion and fellowship.
I think Joyce himself was largely ambivilent to the Jew though, as much as he might admire them I think there was also a buried skepticism
Joyce was no Leftist and as much as he loved his bohemian prostrates there was something deeply sympathetic to a type of Fascism in his sensibility. At least in a spiteful and passionate Céline esque form

trope on scumbag, souless, tasteless, advertiser, businessman, jewish, with the absence of a rich inner life, immigrant, to take advantage of the simple, culturally rich irish, but actually has a rich inner life, though also does strange and unseemly things

its difficult to comprehend what joyce meant, did he himself feel like something of an outsider in his land, because of the profanity of the masses, though he himself did not mind stooping lowly... was he trying to depict to the irish, the jews can be smart and ok and worldly and kind and nuanced.. is there no grand meaning behind his choice to make Leopold a jew, but just thought it was superficially at least make the story more something, more intriguing, then if the character was irish (and there is Stehpan, and the other irish, anyway)? and yes now I see that your first sentence is quite apt, as I wonder, did joyce view a certain part of himself, as beyond or disagreeing with overwhelming and bearing tradition and culture, and when he thought outside of that it was as if he was another person, yes, a stranger in a strange land.

I think it may have something to do with Leopold Bloom being inspired by Italo Svevo

Is this forced perspective or was she actually a giant?

>please gimme source on good pics
I rate your post 9/10.

holy, had to grasp for breath

It seems they're on a rocky beach, maybe she's standing on a rock
I've always wanted a better quality scan of the original photo