Do you like music Veeky Forums?

Do you like music Veeky Forums?
Do you respect musicians/composers?

This one conjures a very unique feeling in me.
youtu.be/4EyvDdxR00E
What do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onsEl3QBV8s
youtube.com/watch?v=eTKVj__cSks
youtube.com/watch?v=NY7gW8yRLNg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw_fWpymCDg
youtu.be/uELhJmYq2i0
youtube.com/watch?v=VY1w3EhXqwo
youtube.com/watch?v=A5XgsLqUN6k
youtube.com/watch?v=UAklx--04aI&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWYbkXCcGU
youtu.be/dH3bkVapmGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I started writing lyrics when I was like 10. Lyrics are easy peezy now a days, they sprout like the daises.

youtube.com/watch?v=onsEl3QBV8s

What the fuck does this have to do with literature, you retard?

sage and report non literature threads

I’ve been listening to the most recent fleet foxes record lately.. great harmonies and lyrics Veeky Forums would probably approve of.

Or maybe you guys think FF is a nu-male band. I can never tell.

of course I do, like most human beings
most of my close friends are musicians in fact, which is weird now that I think about it

I also love Autechre and most electronic music, I used to keep my harddrive full of it until it died, now I only listen to music on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=eTKVj__cSks

>Is "The Murder Mystery" the most lit song?
youtube.com/watch?v=NY7gW8yRLNg

>Based Andreyev analysis at 7:15 min
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw_fWpymCDg

Chopins nocturnes. / Thread.

Sure.

I can't comprehend the intelligence and skill that must have gone into creating orchestra symphonies.

youtu.be/uELhJmYq2i0

Link for the lazy, and op your music taste is shit. Beeps died decades ago. Better to sat you like KMFDM

The "classy" fedoras are here

youtube.com/watch?v=VY1w3EhXqwo

It sucks that /mu/ is basically retarded. I would way rather discuss music with Veeky Forums even though its ot..

youtube.com/watch?v=A5XgsLqUN6k

Autechre is great music to read with!

I also like almost everything put out by Cryo Chamber records for that purpose as well. The new Atrium Carceri led collab is really great.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAklx--04aI&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=SGWYbkXCcGU

every time period of musical exploration has its goodies

youtu.be/dH3bkVapmGo

oh boy oh boy oh boy i didnt know arvo did a st john am i excited

Please be bait

Could someone explain to me why SAW 85-92 is praised so much? I listened to Aphex' first five albums and it is probably the worst one. It is pleasant, but just terribly repetitive. ICBYD, RDJ and Drukqs all have much more interesting rhythms and moods. I don't see why it is so revolutionary either. Ethereal electronic stuff used to be made back in the seventies (Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze).

because it was the best ambient techno (not to confuse with ambient) album when it came out in 92. Ambient techno keeps the roots of the 4/4 but without making it strictly for the dancefloor, so it gave room to explore.
while other artists did the genre before him, his work was really well made and even ahead of others, people who say it's revolutionary don't know what they are talking about though, Warp Records was putting out stuff before Aphex Twin.

For me SAW 85-92 is his best album, all the roughness makes it even better. His other albums are one step behind more experimental artists like Autechre imo and I find them more of the same after RDJ.

Anyways, Richard and many other experimental artists make electronic music for people that don't like electronic music (as in music for the dance floor), so it would make sense that the album that is closer to the roots electronic music would be considered his worst by some

Even then, Jarre, Tangerine Dream or Klaus Schulze which are removed from the dance floor aspect (I don't have a better term for it) have nothing on Basic Channel or Andy Stott.

Because its entry and comfy so most have nostalgia for it
Drukqs is my favorite despite all the oddities because of michel st m, vordhosbn and ziggomatic, which are my favorites of his in that order

hey man i was just excited about arvo sorry whyd you relegate me among that other chopin fag

Death Grips is the best band of the last 8 years

the first two tracks on SAW are absolutely magical though