Explain to me with unbiased facts why homosexuality is bad again

Explain to me with unbiased facts why homosexuality is bad again.

Nothing on Earth good or bad but thinking makes it so.

>This is what relativists actually believe

Can someone define good and bad before we start throwing shit at each other?

Good: me
Bad: u

it makes no sense

Good - Heals
Bad - Harms

Homosexuality is a sin

i remember thinking cyanide and happiness was funny, i was 12 back then

The vast majority of civilisations hate fags, so there must be some evolutionary utility to hating fags that we have not discovered yet.

No prejudice exists without reason, even if that reasons remains hidden for now.

We should not do away with anti-gay sentiments until we discover its function in society and determine if we can afford to lose the benefits it offers. Just throwing age old traditions out because you feel like it is asking for trouble. If an idea or a custom survives for millennia, it has something to offer.

this, why cum in butts?

It's bad because it means a man is getting penetrated in the ass. If a man is penetrated this lowers his status to female.

Homosexuality is narcissistic. You’re getting off fucking yourself

I'm sure it's related to reproduction and keeping the genetic lineage going.

are you a christian by any chance?

unhygienic inauthentic insurgent indulgent indignant and so on

I don't have a problem with homosexuals personally, but I find fags (homosexuals who are super fucking gay with the modulated voice, wearing inappropriate clothing, and anyone who even considers attending gay pride parades) absolutely fucking unbearable, and I say this as a bishrekshual.

I'm not bothered by the fact that 2 men love each other deeply, love is pure after all. Even if it's not love but lust, well I understand it, we've all been consumed by lust.
I have issues with trying to create an identity out of liking women or men because it's superficial and it takes them far away from being developed individuals, they just become a copy of what the gay community wants them to be. I also have issues with people whose only defining trait is being a super macho, but nowadays they are few (and I don't see many since I'm on college and that is more associated with old men or low class people) and it's not as in front as homosexuals.
and while we are on the topic of the gay community, I would say that I have trouble with any institution that sees promiscuity as something good and desirable, not because I want everyone to be monogamous, but because you are damaging everyone in the process with STD's and shit.

I'm not anti-homosexuality, I'm anti-gay community or whatever tries to regulate gays to be certain things.

Somewhat effeminate homo here(most people can tell), its really alienating. Would not recommend.

Honestly same.

1. The anus is an exit, not designed to be an entrance.
2. The vagina is designed for the penis.

You really don't need much else than that. This even reveals the deplorable psychological aspect of the phenomenon, too. Homosexuality is repression and development gone awry in the human.

NICE LITERATURE THREAD ABOUT BOOKS HERE

we read literature here we all buttfucking