This is the most Veeky Forums movie ever

This is the most Veeky Forums movie ever.

They way that it deals with poetry, the routine of a normal life, the references, the contemplation.

Prove that I'm wrong.

inb4: you can't.

You're alright about it being Veeky Forums but it's not a movie. It's a kino.

I love this movie, please don’t ruin it by posting this kind of crap

Don't you mean Peterson, OP? That's all we are allowed to discuss here.

Jarmusch admitted he never read the poem Paterson which makes me respect him even less than I already did, even though this movie is comfy

kike and pakipoo

I've bad news for you.

I agree, that was THE movie I have been looking for for years, saw it right when it came out, an easy 10/10

But it's a satire on typical Jarmusch fans who believe their lives are *inspired*.

>he implies satire is not the most brilliant form of literature

But it's as boring as “Neon Demon” — that does the same thing with glamour media but at least tricks the viewer to realize it near the end.

What is the most Veeky Forums anal fist fucking image in existence?

It even has Infinite Jest in the background xD

how are these two movies similar? what are you on about?

it's a shitty midcult and you are retarded

All fist fucking images are Veeky Forums

>And, to go even a step further, is the practice of fist-fucking not the exemplary case of what Deleuze called the "expansion of a concept?" The fist is put to a new use; the notion of penetration is expanded into the combination of the hand with sexual penetration, into the exploration of the inside of a body. No wonder Foucault, Deleuze's Other, was practicing fisting: is fist-fucking not the sexual invention of the twentieth century, a new model of eroticism and pleasure? It is no longer genitalized, but focused just on the penetration of the surface, with the role of the phallus being taken over by the hand, the autonomized partial object par excellence. And, what about the so-called Transformer or animorph toys, a car or a plane that can be transformed into a humanoid robot, an animal that can be morphed into a human or robot. Is this not Deleuzian? There are no "metaphorics" here; the point is not that the machinic or animal form is revealed as a mask containing a human shape but, rather, the existence of the becoming-machine or becoming-animal of the human, the flow of continuous morphing. What is blurred here is also the divide machine/living organism: a car transmutes into a humanoid/cyborg organism. And, is the ultimate irony not that, for Deleuze, the sport was surfing, a Californian sport par excellence if there ever was one? No longer a sport of self-control and domination directed towards some goal, it is just a practice of inserting oneself into a wave and letting oneself be carried by it. Brian Massumi formulated clearly this deadlock, which is based on the fact that today's capitalism already overcame the logic of totalizing normality and adopted the logic of the erratic excess:

Fuck she is so beautiful.

You're talking bullshit, mate. Neon Demon is only a fun romp for those who get stiffies watching old Italian giallo and Japanese exploitation films. There's not much in terms of substance but it's a fun ride. Nothing like Paterson.

I think Malcolm McDowell fistfucked a Roman wife on her wedding day in Caligula with mashed potato

That sounds more rock and roll than it really is, the movie is a strong 3 with a lot of cum guzzling in it.

Both troll the viewer. Cannes audience reaction really was expected.

What was the reaction

most Veeky Forums movie imo .

wait for phantom thread

Haven't seen this since it came out, need to rewatch it sometime. I think any of PTA's films could be considered Veeky Forums. I know some people aren't as keen on Punch Drunk Love but it's a solid 8 for me.

It's not a fun ride. It makes you eagerly wait for the meaningful part to arrive and give substance to previous scenes, only to laugh in your face at the end. Glamour has no substance, and its premises can fit in a couple of gratuitous paragraphs.

You're lying.
You loved it.
You're just trying to be different.

With all due respect to WCW, Jarmusch is the very definition of a poseur and that film is average at best. When the only interesting aspect of your art is obnoxious references to superior artists…

And god damn that girlfriend character was lifeless. The Dickinson’s biopic by Davies was a better «poetry» film, although far from perfect.

>And god damn that girlfriend character was lifeless
she was terrible. it was like she wasnt even there at all. like she was a fucking figment of his imagination.

Man, that girlfriend, she only stay at home, doesn't work, doesn't do nothing. Just asking to Paterson make copy of his poems. If I was him, I would prefer to live just me and the english bulldog.

also, a whole week and not a single fight? not a single disagreement? was Paterson a parody of "comfy life"? no matter how good is the relationship, if you live with someone, there ARE going to be disagreements, sometimes they are super nasty, then you go back to normality. it needed something like that, some realness to it. you cant sustain that sort of farce of a life and not end shooting your workplace at some point.

also cupcakes and big country star. she was an airhead. she was caring too, but her personality was pure shit.

it isn't, but even if it was