Who are your favorite and least favorite American presidents, and why?

Who are your favorite and least favorite American presidents, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/his/thread/1067954/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/obamas-ice-releases-19000-criminal-illegal-aliens-including-murderers-and-sex-offenders/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/29/ice-under-fire-for-releasing-thousands-illegal-immigrants-with-rap-sheets.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/27/homland-security-releasaing-thousands-illegal-immi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fave
TR
unfave
obama bin laden

FAVORITE
Coolidge because he was like me and he believed in personal liberties

LEAST FAVORITE
FDR for failing against Great Depression and in his policies during WWII
But we could argue that Wilson's presidency was more disastrous to the world.

Fave Nixon because I love all the films that were made about him
Least fave Jefferson because autism and hypocrisy

Favorite
Teddy
Ike
Polk

Least Favorite
Wilson
Bush Jr.
Reagan

Washington. Led a charge, got horse shot out from under him, bullet holes in hat and coat, got another horse, lead another charge. You can't fake balls that big.

Lincoln. Because fuck slavery.

Reagan. Because fuck communism.

Pic definitely not related

Favourite:
Polk
Teddy Roosevelt
Jackson
Eisenhower

Least Favourite:
Harding
Andrew Johnson

Worst: Wilson, LBJ, FDR
Best: Jackson, Jefferson, Trump

Why is Wilson so hated? I'm just a naive anglo.

Women's suffrage, Wilsonian doctrine, direct election of senators, federal reserve, prohibition

>Women's suffrage
What's bad about that?

Veeky Forums neckbeards blame feminism for the fact they can't get a girlfriend. To a degree, they're right, considering pretty much anyone could get married back in the olden days.

>Trump
>Nixon

I believe he didn't want for it to happen and then flip flopped as soon as it became popular.

Expansion of beurocracy, lowering of fertility, precedent for sexual liberation and other forms of feminism.

>Teddy Roosevelt
>Teddy

Threadly reminder he hated being called Teddy

Faves
>FDR and Lincoln

Least faves
>Reagan, Bush and Clinton

Don't like them but think they get an unfair bad rap
>Nixon, LBJ, Jackson

Don't hate them but think they're overrated
>Washington, Kennedy, Jefferson

Fave
>Obama

Least:
>Nixon

thread/

>le progressive liberal Democrat face

>Favorite
T. Roosevelt
Eisenhower
Washington

>Assholes
Andrew Jackson
Andrew Johnson
Lyndon Johnson

Guys whose last names start with J and end on son are the worst kind of people.
Accumulated this shit results in people calling their son's Jason and thus basically creating a mini Anti-Christ.

Favorite is Lincoln
Least favorite is Andrew Jackson

Best
>Washington, for setting the 2 term limit precedent, handling an armed rebellion in an extremely light handed way, and keeping the U.S. out of stupid shit so it could grow.

>Polk, Muh manifest destiny and relative lack of corruption.

Worst
>U.S. Grant. The man was a soldier, not a politician. Corruption up the ass; he probably wasn't involved but his incompetence allowed it to happen.

>Obama. inb4 "Go back to /pol/. Obama has divided the nation and been more partisan than any president in decades. He has fanned the flames of racism in the country, demonized traditional America ("Clinging to guns and religion") and strong armed a shitty health bill. His foreign policy in Libya has played a huge role in the cuckening of Europe, and he has been supporting ISIS in Syria.

T. Roosevelt is the most based president of all time

DUDE I'M DEAD LMAO

Did he fake his death or something?

Fav: Truman
Least fav: Hoover

>inb4 "Go back to /pol/.
>continues with absolutely /pol/-tier post

Good job user, now go back to /pol/.

Best
>FDR: Kept the nation afloat in Depression, kept it together in World War 2. Literally two of the four most extreme moments in American History, and he kept us through it.
>Washington: Was able to be Cincinnatius enough to let us keep our Republic.

Worst
>Reagan: Huge increase in debt, his administration most corrupt since someone like Polk (They called Reagan the Teflon President for a reason), and was generally just a bad president. Likable, but shitty.
>Grant: Like Reagan, super corrupt and a bad president. Great general, bad president.

Most Badass
>Washington: For reasons stated in posts above, he had brass balls
>Andrew Jackson: Asking Congress for literal permission to go down to the South and hang all the traitors from the trees and delaying the Civil War for fourty years is pretty cool.
>Obama: Just doesn't give a shit.

>Best

Lincoln
Monroe
Truman

>Worst
Carter
Hoover
Wilson

>Memes

JFK
Obama
Reagan

>most badass
>Obama

Fave:
Washington
Jackson
Eisenhower
JFK
Reagan
Trump

Least Fave:
Wilson
FDR
LBJ
Clinton
Obama
and many more in this list but those are just the first that come to mind

I seriously doubt anyone actually likes FDR other than completely contrarian reasons

>Obama: Just doesn't give a shit.
Haha I wish I paid enough attention to Obama. What has he done recently that would embody an "I don't give a shit" attitude?

His utter incompetence.

>What has he done recently that would embody an "I don't give a shit" attitude?
you mean besides actively release 10's of thousands of illegal aliens into the country and then brush off any criticism as republican posturing?

>liking FDR
>contrarian
Everyone fucking loves FDR. Liking FDR is one of the least contrarian things you can do.

Nothing about his post was /pol/.

>anything I don't like is /pol/

It's probably a /pol/ poster than thinks /pol/ is representative.

He has tried to overthrow two governments without congressional approval and no clear plan for the aftermath. That is pretty not giving a shit.

>I seriously doubt anyone actually likes FDR other than completely contrarian reasons

>doesn't care about immigration
>doesn't care about foreign policy
>doesn't care about employment or the economy

Just doesn't give a shit incarnate.

You guys use the word /pol/ just like /pol/acks use the words Jew and SJW.

Christ I didn't even know that. I should probably watch the news or something.

unfave
>FDR
Saved capitalism
>Lincoln
Saved America
>Washington
Revolting

Fave
>Bill Clinton
>GW. Bush
>James Buchanan

>Bill Clinton
>GW Bush

Literally why

When you have people posting threads like desustorage.org/his/thread/1067954/ every hour it's not a completely unfounded claim

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/obamas-ice-releases-19000-criminal-illegal-aliens-including-murderers-and-sex-offenders/

this is just ONE instance out of his tenure in the white house.

I always love how /pol/ pops out the double standard.
>i cant bait you as easily if you dont try to act better than me and dont sink down to my level

>favorites
Jackson
Lincoln
T. Roosevelt
Washington

>Least
Grant
FDR
Nixon
Clinton onwards

You understand what contrarian means correct?
Fuck off

>When you have people like Chaim Schekelbergowitz posting articles like this:

Right back at you. Looking for boogeymen just like /pol/

>breitbart
>news
If that passes as reputable journalism, Huffpo should be twice as reputable.

The joke is that I'm not from /pol/.

Yeah but faggots like this makes Veeky Forums seems like a bunch of whiny cunts who can't handle any dissenting opinions.

breitbart is by no means the only site reporting on this

but im sure you're one of those who think that if it doesn't come from cnn/msnbc/abc then it's not legitimate news

>hi /pol/
>/pol/ gets triggered and samefags about /pol/ and shit
>btw im not /pol/
Ok.

Yeah but I don't think you do.

That sounds just like /pol/
>a bunch of whiny cunts who can't handle any dissenting opinions.
>gb2reddit

In b4 you have bait threads about #feelthebern that are 98% posts just making fun of it or something meaning you have a diverse opinion.

And by the way, I wasn't talking about "double standards" or implying that /pol/ is any good. I was saying that both you and /pol/ are equally retarded and are dismissing any sort of legitimate opinions by envoking the mysterious boogeyman.

"go back to /pol/" is not any different than "fuck off JIDF"

No, I'm saying it coming from Breitbart doesn't make it legitimate, not that they can't produce legitimate news. It's almost tabloid tier. If your goal is to produce what appears to be legitimate solid journalism, you don't start posting from Huffpo do you?

Leftist opnions posted on /pol/ are shouted down but they are shouted with opposing views. Veeky Forums just says "/pol/ alert lol!" and acts that wins the argument.

>"go back to /pol/" is not any different than "fuck off JIDF"
>comparing a board on the same fucking site to a random internet group

so then what source would I need to give you to prove that this administration has done exactly nothing to stop illegal immigration, but in fact encourages it?

Both are equally irrational kneejerk reactions, even in this discussion it's highlighted by the fact that I don't even come from /pol/ yet it doesn't stop you from sperging out and crusading against an imaginary opponent.

So are we not to assume that this particular user's homeboard is not /pol/?

He thought liking FDR was contrarian. It was pointing how out of touch with reality he was, probably because he was /pol/ where people think like that. He didn't say go back to /pol/. That's just you getting triggered. /pol/ probably has the thinnest skin on Veeky Forums short of ponies.

Warren G Harding because he fucking sucked

I am not that user, how are his posts related to mine? You called ME a /pol/ack in this very thread and that claim is based on nothing other than "everything I don't like is /pol/".

foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/29/ice-under-fire-for-releasing-thousands-illegal-immigrants-with-rap-sheets.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/27/homland-security-releasaing-thousands-illegal-immi/

took 5 seconds to google "illegal immigrants"

I'm not the same guy telling you that you are from /pol/. You however are claiming that /pol/lacks on a history board from the same site is merely imaginary.

/pol/ just says "reddit" and spouts memes think that wins the argument

Of course there are /pol/acks on Veeky Forums, I'm not denying that. That doesn't mean you should dismiss everyone you don't like by labeling him /pol/.

That's a bit better, but you do realize Fox News is still as dismissable as Huffpo right?

This user
didn't actually call him /pol/ though, he just suggested it was a possibility, which is not too unfounded.

>people only like fdr for contrarian opinions
You get dismissed for /pol/ by acting like /pol/

No it isn't. Compare the front pages of the two and stop being such a faggot.

>/pol thinks FDR was bad
>therefore everyone who dislikes FDR must be from /pol/

vs

>some Jews are leftists
>therefore everyone with a left-leaning opinion is a Jew

I see no difference between this. Equally retarded logic.

I'm not the user you're replying to but please see

>/pol thinks FDR was bad
>therefore everyone who dislikes FDR must be from /pol/
That's no what was said, but as expected of /pol/ to resort to strawmans and memes.

>I seriously doubt anyone actually likes FDR other than completely contrarian reasons
This is called being out of touch with reality

>I think FDR was bad
This is called having an opinion

Why is /pol/ so easily triggered?

The difference there is that one conclusion is factual and other is just your delusion.

It is pretty clear the guy didn't know what contrarian meant though. Pretty sure he meant people like FDR because everyone else does which is a contrarian opinion in itself but not necessarily wrong and not necessarily /pol/ inspired.

Do you actually believe I'm from /pol/ or are you just memeing and shitposting? Genuinely curious.

It is a literal fact that everyone in the entire world who doesn't like FDR is from /pol/? That is delusional.

I think for these guys it's completely unfathomable that someone can hold conservative sentiments without being from /pol/.

How is "I seriously doubt anyone actually likes FDR other than completely contrarian reasons" not an extreme statement?

The probability is likely. It's reinforced by the fact you got triggered for being called /pol/, are strawmanning like fuck, and you want to argue at least half in defense of /pol/, and will misrepresent what was said to do so. Although obviously I can't ascertain which specific anonymous is which.

You see, the thing is, in this case, /pol/ is used as the explanation for why a post was a shitpost. It's not dismissing a post as a shitpost because is it /pol/. There's a difference.

Something like
is a shitpost whether or not it came from /pol/.

Nice strawmanning.

>triggered

You know it's pretty ironic that you're throwing /pol/ lingo all over the place yet accuse me of being the one who's from there.

>you want to argue at least half in defense of /pol/

Once again, "no." I'm not defending /pol/ at all, I'm saying you're just as retarded as them. In what universe is that a defense?

That is what he literally said.
>The difference there is that one conclusion is factual and other is just your delusion.
It isn't a fact that everyone who doesn't like FDR is from /pol/. Which is what I said. Do you even know what the straw man fallacy is or do you just really like using buzz words?

That's not a strawman, that's what you literally said. You said that everyone who disliked FDR being from /pol/ is a factual conclusion.

>Do you actually believe I'm a Jew or are you just memeing and shitposting? Genuinely curious.
>The probability is likely. It's reinforced by the fact you got triggered for being called a kike, are strawmanning like fuck, and you want to argue at least half in defense of the Jews, and will misrepresent what was said to do so.

Except the original poster didn't say "everyone who dislikes FDR must be from /pol/", the original poster said "It's PROBABLY a /pol/ poster than thinks /pol/ is representative." in response to the extremely sheltered statement of "I seriously doubt anyone actually likes FDR other than completely contrarian reasons"

>You know it's pretty ironic that you're throwing /pol/ lingo all over the place yet accuse me of being the one who's from there.
Yes, I like making fun of you using /pol/ words. I find it amusing.

>Once again, "no." I'm not defending /pol/ at all, I'm saying you're just as retarded as them. In what universe is that a defense?
That's why it's a half defense, and yes, that is defense. If you say, "well everyone else does it" that's a defense. There's also the fact that your argument only works if you strawman and misrepresent what was said. You have to change the argument to
>u must be from /pol/ because you don't like fdr gb2/pol/

What was said that someone who thinks this
and is posting on Veeky Forums probably came from /pol/. This is not an issue of disliking a popular figure. This is an issue of being so delusional you don't realize a popular figure is popular.

>Which is what I said
Which is a strawman

>Do you even know what the straw man fallacy is or do you just really like using buzz words?
It's in the /pol/ sticky

He (you?) replied to this post with this post

Yeah but that isn't who I responded to dipshit.

CHECK AND MATE LIBFAGS

I was responding to
>The difference there is that one conclusion is factual and other is just your delusion.
Not what was previously said.
Who is strawmanning now?

Is that supposed to be bait or something because making it about Jews isn't PC?