Has there ever been a more compelling female protagonist?

Has there ever been a more compelling female protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroop_Report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riegner_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Frank_memorandum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really can relate to Jeff Mangum.

Well, Veeky Forums?

ripley, duh

am I the only one who finds it fucked up to read her diary
it has some really personal shit in there I'm sure she would have rather had no one know about

She actually did plan on releasing her diary after hearing about a project for firsthand accounts on BBC or something like that. A lot of it was already being organized more coherently by the time she was caught.

>tfw in the 6th grade annie was my first waifu

huh, I didn't know that
you'd think she woulda left out the masturbation/vagina stuff but I guess it helps girls feel better, like their thoughts about their bodies are normal
nice gal I guess

Why did adolf lincoln gas her and 6gorrillion other southerners belles?

oscar de jarjeyes

do not encourage Veeky Forumsposting

>tfw have this outline for an erotic novel starring a nine month pregnant Anne Frank sitting here

Would anyone like to see it?

>why do people kill each other?

Getting to shoot Panamanians and Iraqis was the most fun I ever had.

t. old vetfag

no.

what the fuck dude, not even cool in the post-ironic edgeking Veeky Forums regular way

Is her diary worth reading? I understand it's held in high regard and I would like to read it myself but I have very little idea what is in the book apart from the day-to-day of hiding from the nazis.

It depends on what you are expecting. It is after all written by a teenager between the ages of 12 and 15, so there is a lot of immature stuff in there about how mum sucks, etc. but also some deep shit, especially later on.

hiya, chaim

you are a cancer on to the world

Oh that's so sweet user!

anna k

Too late buddy

Too bad

You ain’t seen nothing yet

ikr

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

B-But Anne had blue eyes (and darker skin)...

*brown eyes

I read she had grey eyes (which can be mistaken for blue very easily). And her skin would’ve been a lot more pale from hiding in an attic for two years.

Enjoy being a mindless cuck too

Stay mad civcuck ;)

Cheers, thanks for the service

I love her

Yes

Are you genuinely in love with her?

The pleasure was all mine. Just keep paying for my pension will yah?

Depends on what you're reading it for.

If you're looking for a proper overview of the Holocaust, it's a piss-poor source because it's a tiny microcosm of something that was larger in scale. Captured Nazi documents would be the best thing to read if that's what you're interested in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroop_Report

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riegner_Telegram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Frank_memorandum

(((you)))

>tfw no pregnant Anne Frank gf

you started this thread to see the pregnant Anne fanfic, just admit it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

kys faggot
annie is a pure jewfu

>tfw no pregnant Anne Frank gets saved by a Confederate soldier drawing

Goddamn I loved that book

Uhhh...

Why is she pregnant?

How pregnant was she in your childhood fantasies?

That's what happens when a goy and a jew love each other.

What happens when a Jew and a Jew love each other?

Blue eyes supposedly ran in her mother’s family

fuck off nbf

Who?

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I’m pregnant.

What do?

I'm kind of interested.

I know it's very wrong, but still.

It starts out as a seemingly minor alternate history but drops subtle hints that this timeline is actually radically different from our own.

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

If you’re familiar with Southern Renaissance literature, you recognize two at least two notable authors who make cameos.

Panamians? You're old af.

CEOs are born.

wtf

Oy vey

So basically the plot of Boss Baby then?

should've called your pic shekel fishing or something

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOOOOOOOOVED

Emerged from the womb with Caninae where her ocular organs should be...

Slit your throat.

>pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
This isnt even bad, is any of it written?

Wow, butthurt much?

Nah, what I've mainly been doing is world-building.

It's set in a timeline where the Confederate States won the American Civil War and joins the Allied Powers alongside its oldest rival, the United States.

The Anne Frank story is basically supposed to act as a self-contained prelude to the larger series (i.e. she has no major role in apart from this one story). If I ever do get around to writing it, the geopolitical aspect would be hinted at, but not made obvious to the average readers (Civil War buffs would be able to pick up on it though) until the Confederates make their first appearance midway through. That way, it lures in normies who buy it thinking it's an edgy erotic novel about pregnant Anne Frank and then get metaphorically punched in the face when a company of Confederate soldiers seemingly appear out of nowhere, saving her from near-certain death.

As an added bonus, the locales and events (ex. battles) would all draw inspiration from the 1862 Maryland Campaign. Anne and Peter for instance are hidden in a Church that resembles the Dunker Church in Sharpsburg, Maryland (belonging to the same denomination, the Schwarzenau Brethren). Later on they would witness battles that resemble the Siege of Harpers Ferry, the Battle of South Mountain, and Bloody Lane and East Woods at Antietam. The big difference being the Germans take the place of the Union Army as the antagonists.

>worldbuilding
>timeline

nippity nip nop nope

What would you call the the alternate history version of world-building then?

Stop ruining every Anne Frank appreciation thread with your autism