Stop repressing sex

>Stop repressing sex

This guy was living proof that the contemporary attitude to sex is a form of madness.

>i nail my wife in front of my children
t. Reich

Nothing wrong with that

>children, please step into my masturbation machine, which is just a box
Glad they locked him up desu

>here child, sense the stiffness of my erection. daddy is ready for penetration.

Control it instead.

>Fascists are sexually repressed
based

When did David Lynch get so fat

That's the fat controller without his hat.

What's wrong with letting children see the most basic acts of the human organism?

Literally every kid has had their parents fucking besides him. Its just how it is. And we all we have ability to record events from a very early age.

>>>/fda/
>>>/cia/
>>>/bigpharma/
>>>/epidemicneurosis/
>>>/emotionalplague/
>>>/armoredcharacter/

>Dude find me the most white picture in history

when I was 4 or 5 my parents had sex while I was in bed with them
not sure how that has impacted me, but I'm 20 and I'm a kissless virgin

Jews promote sexual promiscuity amongst gentiles because they instinctively know that it creates low-investment parenting styles and that gentiles, having a lower inherent IQ than jews, will be worse affected by culturally sanctioned promiscuity.

This is really how evil, and how wicked the jewish left and their useful idiot goys are.

lmfao wypipooo!!!

>triggered Amerimutt

>From at least early 1954, he came to believe that the planet was under attack by UFOs, or "energy alphas," as he called them. He said he often saw them flying over Orgonon – shaped like thin cigars with windows – leaving streams of black Deadly Orgone Radiation in their wake, which he believed the aliens were scattering to destroy the Earth.[150]

>He and his son would spend their nights searching for UFOs through telescopes and binoculars, and when they believed they had found one would roll out the cloudbuster to suck the energy out of it. Reich claimed he had shot several of them down. Armed with two cloudbusters, they fought what Reich called a "full-scale interplanetary battle" in Arizona, where he had rented a house as a base station.[151] In Contact with Space (1956), he wrote of the "very remote possibility" that his own father had been from outer space.[152]

Is that better or worse than a kissed virgin?

hey fucker don't bully me

>triggered white male leftist

>He and his son would spend their nights searching for UFOs through telescopes and binoculars
Now thats a solid dad. Most parents nowadays wouldnt even know how to have a small talk with their kids, but uh he was sooo crazy, right?

Toppest of keks. All psychoanalysis needed was the X Files.

Jews truly are the superior race. If only they could mate enough to take over the Earth through numbers. All other races, clearly inferior, should serve the Jewish ethno-state(s).

and people wonder why european leftists are called cuckolds...

QUICK, COMRADES..... GET IN THE ORGONE ACCUMULATOR!

Ugaa bugaaa white brainlet. Take care the Joowgie man doesn't steal your squirrel on a stick.

no we don't, the hyppocampal formation is far from developed until the age of 5

We already serve Jewish ethno state Where have you been?

>you can only get traumatized from 5years old and upwards
now thats some ignorance.

Yeah it's crazy the father is actually present!

Yeah, but it's too small. Such a superior race should have worldwide majority through numbers alone!

It might be good to teach impressionable kids sex at a later age when they can be more responsible with their life choices. Approach it like this - and you never know what Timmy will do with his sister Sally when Mommy and Daddy's not around. Just saying, friendo.

this guy's hair looks like a broom

>doesn't look particularly jewish
>read up on his ideas
>"yep he's jewish"

Why is /pol/ living rent free in my head

nothing necessarily bad about having a finely tuned jewdar