I think I just wrote the best shortstory I have ever written. My deadline is in the end of may and now I'm fucked...

I think I just wrote the best shortstory I have ever written. My deadline is in the end of may and now I'm fucked. I'm supposed to have 150-200 pages of poems and short stories and right now I have roughly 30. I don't know what to write now because I am afraid I'm never going to write anything that good ever again, what should I do? Has this happend to any of you?

Post excerpt

Write it again by changing all nouns and adjectives

Describe the plot, setting, style and length.

Tao entererd the room. An unsetteling odor of amalgamized smegma and cum hit the audience...

*audience roars and start twerking*

take your dreams, it's what I do

Just extend the lenght of the short story.
Add some filler and side characters.

Don't compromise on your quality. Money will be found other ways. Mutilating your own babies will last forever.

write a 100 page rant story to fill in the remainder

Fuck yea bro that’s a killer intro

You think you're fucked? I need to somehow write 60.000 words until mid March. I'm so screwed I don't even want to begin.

Just focus on what makes it good and understand why that makes the piece good

Once you realize that Im sure youll be able to make more art of it

Sorry, visiting my mom and I was driving all day. The idea behind it was as follows: Its about a guy who's day is always the same and parts of the chapters always change and there is a little subplot going on that slowly unravels. Kind of hard to describe and I don't want to post the story before I publish it.

Holy shit, I feel bad for you. About what?

I'll give you an idea. I don't think I'm ever going to finish anything anyways :/

3 short stories
>A dashing young, naive soldier during the Afghan Surge
>A grizzled merc/civil war veteran with a savior complex in 1870s northern California
>A piss stained homeless man in San Francisco present time
Plot twist the protagonist in each story is the same man, but each is told from a different first person perspective.
>His C.O. giving character witness after police have arrested the protagonist for disturbing the peace
>How the protagonist perceives himself
>A witness to him raising Cain on busy Lombard street

>100 words essay on Tolstoy’s non fiction due to march
fuck lads I don’t think I’m gonna make it

What's a good short story structure?

What I do is just write. Just add what you feel is right and take away what sounds wrong to you!

I'm guessing you're in an MFA, OP? That sounds like a thesis length work.
Think of this way: (I'm guessinv) you're young. You've proven that your capabilities are greater than before. There's no real reason to believe that you wom't be able to do it again. In sports of a player puts together a series of games where he scores a lot(because a short story takes a time more comparable to that than just one game) the odds are that he has improved as a player. You can have fluke sentence or a paragraph, but 30 pages can't only be a fluke. Sure, the next thing you write may not be as good, bht now you now that you're more capable.
That said, get as much down as possible to keep the momentum going. At the very least, slap together enough pages for the thesis so you aren't worried about that part of things anymore, then worry about adding work of quality to it. You can just replace the lesser quality work as you go.
Also: what program are you in?

So...Groundhog Day?