What's Veeky Forums's favorite visual novel?

What's Veeky Forums's favorite visual novel?

Bible Black

I only played Majikoi, Phenomeno, Maiden Rape Assault, Kangoku senkan and Cartagra.

The one I got more attached to is Majikoi but I would say that Cartagra was the one with the best writing.

I plan to start Umineko or Tsukihime one of these days. Feel free to give me more reccomendations

I just started with VNs but i thought Saya no Uta was pretty cool

I've only played Katawa Shoujo, Kanon, Clannad, and Doki Doki Literature Club. They were all ok.

One of these is not like the others

?

Remember11, Umineko, The House in Fata Morgana, Rewrite, What A Beautiful series, Chaos;Child.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

He's talking about DDLC being trash, I believe.

How come Veeky Forums never talks about Adventures of Baron Munchausen?

This user gets it

Umineko
Rin's route in KS (the rest is just average)

Reminder that graphic novels/illustrated novels are not the same as visual novels. Visual novels are essentially a hybrid between a game and a book for PC/consoles - you've got text, images, music, interface, occasionally with choices.

It's not great, but for a VN that's only a few hours long and free it's a decent subversion of the the romance VN genre.

No, it's not

It might be decent-ish but it really doesn't deserve the praise it gets, considering it released in the same year as titles such as Subahibi, Dies Irae and Chaos;Child (in the west, at least.).

Normalfags really ruined the vibe around DDLC.

If you want a good VN about girls with depression just read Katawa Shoujo. DDLC goes nowhere with the main cast's problems and an Undertale plot twist doesn't magically make it good.

Oh neat

whats a vn?