Observation for you critique:

Observation for you critique:

Satanism, pantheism, Christian-anarchism and neo-paganism are all examples of obvious heirs to Christianity.
The not so obvious heirs are would be nihilism, anti-natalism and capitalism.

Your IQ is room temperature

I think you're right but was it not obvious? Humans put valuation into higher ideals in order to cope with absence of meaning. It's part of life.

In psychoanalytic terms it's the longing for a missing other borne in the separation between mother and child. God. Money. Satan. Edginess. It's a way to value your own beliefs because you need something to fill a void.

>minoritarian spiritual views were influence by the majoritarian spiritual view
really makes you think

And yours scores porridge.

I was just reading Nietzsche's Antichrist (If you can't handle that, jet) and his idea that anarchists are direct heirs of Christianity is old fashioned at best. Maybe he was only familiar with a Tolstoian sort. He does suffer from being cooped up alone all the time elsewhere.

Maybe obvious, but I'm not able to read everything everyone else is reading. I come up with things on my own all the time, but I always assume someone else must have thought of it first. This has helped my thought along nicely. Thank you.

The key word being "spiritual". Capitalism, hardly "minoritarian", has done a lot to alienate people.

what a stupid thread

Capitalism would have formed in China regardless of monothiesm, materialist dialectic is transcendant and Marx infallible.

Be honest, how much of the Bible have you read?

>heirs
>implying Christianity has gone away

The great lie every opponent of Christ tells themselves is that the Church is a few years away from extinction. Same as it ever was.

Quite a lot of it. It's crap.
My grandmother gave me an old histories of Josephus and I put off reading it for that stupid thing. Then I lost the Josephus.

It is kept as a retainer by the dominant capitalist rulers. The spirit of money has more sway than Ywhw and Jesus combined.
No one worships like they did two hundred years ago. It is a dog of a faith.

In Kaufmann's Portable Nietzsche, I see Nietzsche say the word "soul" put into quotation marks when he's being derisive of the concept, but he uses the word soul without the quotation marks. This is a distinct German word right? Is it the word "Enige" Nietzsche uses?

Sorry to hear about Le Guin butters

It was sad news, but expected.

Poor Pard, though.

You sound like a marxist in other threads, check out Lefebvre's Nietzsche, he tries to link them in a time where Neeche was considered proto fascist

I don't identify as a Marxist as the man's ideals are just as much a mix of good and bad as Nietzsche's. His economics are brilliant of course.
I bring this topic up in another thread though. Nietzsche was looking for a kind of Platonic Republic of hierarchies but I also see anarchistic tendencies in what he's envisioning. He (in Kaufmann's Antichrist anyway) even says he wants to strike a balance between aristocrat and anarchist.

post this on your livejournal next time

Stop, you might as well just believe in absolutely nihilism anyway. Without God as a guiding force, you are hopeless, aimlessly meandering in the dark.

The only meaningful thing you have said is that Christianity might be falling, we can only hope a more empowering religion takes its stead peacefully, like Islam.

Moral nihilism is not empowering, sorry.

Flimsy critique, user.

The fact of the world does not scare the mature. Life is a weird surprise, a gift from no one, and things that flourishes in this infinite and eternal abyss ought to live to their fullest for the sake of it. Life is a wonderment that words fail to capture. "Meaning" in it is just another faultering word.
Faiths are a degeneration, a cowardice.

Yeah, see you might as well just embrace complete nihilism.

I'm sure you don't want to believe in a God because you're a lesbian, but lets be honest, you're not really a lesbian no one is. You're just embarrassed to be straight.

Anyway, moving on. Stop making shite satanic threads okay? It's scaring me.

You gotta be kidding.

Nihilism is the dog.
I know there's no god now, but I was a good little christian lesbian once upon a time. I'm not embarrassed to be straight, I'm nauseated at the thought.

Fuck your Satan too.

>I'm not embarrassed to be straight, I'm nauseated at the thought.
Why's that, Miss Psyche?

Yeah right. We are all straight, and then corrupted by society. In various ways too, being homosexual is just the tip of the very dark iceberg. Just letting you know, there are dark forces at work that want people to act like doing drugs is a good idea. That want people to be homosexual and promote these mentalities. What you are seeing in this particular intellectual community is a backlash against these mentalities. This is why your thread has like no replies.

Sage.

Lesbianism is not the same as male homosexuality, I would say it is much purer than even female straight sexuality

How should I know? You like dick, user? Smelling hairy guys laying on top of you?

I'm aware of more layers of anti-intellectualism than you even know exist.

Nutmeg.

>the Jews are responsible for everything I don't like

thank God you can't procreate

>joowz
>using sage as a downvote
ebin post
>not liking cute boys laying on top of you
Faggot.

>hairy guys
>not beautiful ephebes
Come on, don't act like all women are that good looking anyway.

>Smelling hairy guys laying on top of you?
i like cute boys desu i want to kiss them- but not in a gay way
its in a straight way JUST like i would kiss a girl or the ostensibly female- which is not gay! and thats a huge distinction no one affords me okay not gay not gay not gay got it?

Transients would like you.
Not shaming anyone, I could just never think about it without feeling revulsion. Smaller boys included.

I like a lot of different looks. Of course some are unattractive.

>I like a lot of different looks.
I raise you endearing tomboyish qt as sublation of the former attractions

If we could nuke everyone in this thread, then the world would be a better place.

So it's instinctive? You don't dislike anything in particular about men? Is it like the Westermarck effect?