Who are the leading gender theorists of today?

Who are the leading gender theorists of today?

It seems like a challenging field, and I understand there's a lot of literature to unpack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9zrc5xSuro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gerrard butler

This is bait.

Unironically Nick Land tbhwyatpj

Who are the leading bermuda pants theorists of today?

Susan Stryker

i dunno about today, but the greatest gender theorist of the 20th century was Otto Weininger

Why?

Paul B. Preciado have some pretty hardcore stuff. I fallen in love with Testo-junkie.

I unironically want to read some renowned gender or lgbt theory just to see what passes for highbrow in that pack of retards, but I don't want to pay for it. Any links?

Fuck off retard

judith butler but i cant find free pdfs online

>I haven't read any of it but I know its stupid
r u in a cult?

literally turn of the century Elliot Rogers

Anne Fausto-Sterling

Uh except Weininger is a genius.

>Who are the leading gender theorists of today?
Plato and Aristotle, as the picture suggests.

Spurdo in his famous opera "benis in vagina :D"

>I will try to describe Love's power to you, and you shall teach the rest of the world what I am teaching you. In the first place, let me treat of the nature of man and what has happened to it; for the original human nature was not like the present, but different. The sexes were not two as they are now, but originally three in number; there was man, woman, and the union of the two, having a name corresponding to this double nature, which had once a real existence, but is now lost, and the word "androgynous" (man-woman) is only preserved as a term of reproach.

>Zeus turned the genital parts of humans round to the front, for this had not always been their position. And humans sowed the seed no longer as hitherto like grasshoppers in the ground, but in one another; and after the transposition the male generated in the female in order that by the mutual embraces of a man and a woman they might breed, and the race might continue. Or if a [gay] man united to another man they might be satisfied, and rest, and go their ways to the business of life: so ancient is the desire of one another which is implanted in us, reuniting our original nature, making one of two, and healing the state of the human being.

If your group chooses to cut of their penises then yes they're a pack of retards.
Still want interested in how they got their twisted ideas however

Straight man here. Traps aren't gay.

Please help I am lost in my sexuality
calling to God because it sounds right
when I am being fucked by your thing
in my thing hard in your thing
at the beginig and hard at the end
that is why God is perfect for fucking
good just isn't that good.

>If you didn't watch Adam Sandlers latest 3 movies you can't tell me they sucked
Ya I can. I saw the trailers.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9zrc5xSuro

Yeah usually in history people would cut off the penises of other people, not themselves. Interesting times we live in.

>Yeah usually in history people would cut off the penises of other people, not themselves.
is this the overman that Nietzsche prophesied?

this image is retarded, of course cis people don't understand trans shit, theyre not trans. the same with blacks complaining that whites dont understand race problems, we dont have them! of course im not well versed in black shit, im not black!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

L I B G E N

Climb inside this helicopter and I promise to take you to them. But first we will take a little detour over a cliff edge.

Sex and gender do not vary independently. There I just saved you from reading a bunch of pseud mental masturbation, you can check out the field of human biology for further reading.

Btfo, /thread

Got a decent chuckle out of me user, the lord chooses for himself, the slave has the choice made for him.

this it's all self referencing crap, a cult of narcissistic charlatans.

Gender theory is just so fucking bullshit