How would you define "touching rim"? What is the literary equivalent of touching rim? Have you touched rim today?

How would you define "touching rim"? What is the literary equivalent of touching rim? Have you touched rim today?

Grasping the last mortal thought conquest.

The ideals of the one we speak as Holy.
The man on the thunderous thone, dancing with his daughters, the ones we act as our misses.

The muses prance around, and stay out of our bounds, not limited to our earthly delight.

They take to the stary sleight, and skate in the empty slate, of what is, and isn't.

Nice try, but you haven't touched rim today.

Pls respond

What is oink me?

And how did I not touch the rim?

Is this where you stroke someone's asshole?

You can't touch rim if you don't know what it is

No, wtf, are you a pervert

Yes I do. Touching the rim is grasping God

You never heard of a rimjob?

What the fuck, that's not the rim I'm talking about dude go to /d/ if you want to talk about that shit

Whats touching the rim user

It involves God-like qualities, has nothing to do with comprehending God, try again next time

I don't know, if I knew in exact terms the telos of 'touching rim' I wouldn't have made this thread

So far I only understand the poeisis of ' touching rim' through negation i.e. how it does not come into being

As far as what it is, I'm not sure, I need help

>tfw Veeky Forums is too simple to understand touching rim

plebs

So, it be basketball related?

Why is OP so obsessed about eating assholes

Okay i touched the Rim today, I felt the absolutelality that my contempt for others

It's not that simple, silly

Touching rim has nothing to do with contempt, when one does something beautiful and Dionysian one is not empty enough to hold contempt

Try again.

Do you guys click the squares that only have the edge of a sign in them? Which squares would you click on this captcha?

I just type in nigger

I touch 3 of the signs with rims on them

Sometimes it requires 4 boxes