Are there any good Conservative authors/philosophers?

Are there any good Conservative authors/philosophers?
Pick not related

Other urls found in this thread:

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=25838
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burke is essentially the foundation of modern conservatism

William F Buckley is important in understanding the American right post-1980s until around 2008

Dostoevsky if you're religious

Confucius if you're looking for that sweet sweet Eastern Philosophy

If you're looking for anything specific than let me know

Thank you, guy

Tolkien and Lovecraft if you're looking for some fantasy (though Lovecraft might be a bit further to the right)

Molyneux

Joseph De Maistre

*executes you in public plaza*

>muh plebs
>muh plebs used to know their place
>back in my days
>da plebs
>they knew their place

i wish they still did

This is an impressively accurate summary of my political beliefs

This is great stuff. You should consider publishing.

kek

Is this worth reading?

>its another "are there any ______ who are conservatives?"

The so called "conservatives" of today have nothing in common with conservatives of yesteryear. But yet, so many still want to maintain an echo chamber.

>The so called "conservatives" of today have nothing in common with conservatives of yesteryear. But yet, so many still want to maintain an echo chamber.
so kinda the same as the lefties, then?

Yep. What is considered "leftist" in America is considered centerist elsewhere, and sometimes even mild right wing.

hehexd

Yes, hundreds you lazy cunt. Google it

Except the lgbt part, we just call that retarded everywhere else.

I was talking about the global community, actually, under the assumption that you were too
I agree with you, modern """intellectuals""" are weak, pandering con-artists. I sometimes wonder if the printing press wasn't a mistake, since by spreading knowledge and thinking to the masses it encouraged a bunch of retards to think they were smart enough to hold political dialogue. I guess kind of like says, plebs don't know their place anymore and it's lead to all these faggots running around promoting democracy and shit.

Exactly, yes.

If you mean right wing, cause in the American sense conservatism is really a left central system, I'd recommend just reading Eliade/Evola if you're religious and Spengler if you're not. Carlo Michaelstadt, I've heard was pretty influential on the Italian right wing thought, but I never read him

Indeed, today's republicans have totally abandoned everything they once stood for, and have become nothing more than a "rubber stamp" for the approval of the agenda of corporate America, and it's owners. Link related.
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=25838