Does A write

Luka Afansy Gagarin, #3 January 23, 2054

While reading the "paper": tablet versi[on]; remarks were made. "I can (NOT) #Blieve these suicide statistics. I mean, just look at this, %21.98% of humans that were c[on]ceived #Btween 2012 & 2040 will #B attempting suicide @ some point #B4 we have enough m[on]thly vaccinatory inoculants 2 get every other 2 feel like the popcelebs "feel". "Every[on]e will get their 15 m[on]ths of famous (not)-er-iety or #Bing in the inner circle's meetings or #Bing viewed 4 the reas[on] they're #Bing viewed. So just change that D-spare into D-lite!" "Buh what I really mean is that there is (not) a single statistic published from this channel-source that makes me feel the way I expect 2 feel when I read the title! -- How can the minute level of c[on]siderati[on] they have 4 their most; h[on]estly-the-most; loyal devotee 2 their writings make it's way up or down the chain of cmd? Do they expect me 2 read these articles without a tip of the scales in my directi[on]?.... " searching. "With titles like: how 2 take care of your kids & children... Where 2 go 2 vote... Why your voice matters. It's like they're trying 2 frustr8 me. It's almost like they're (not) aware that they gave me the" "(not) the email again, please spare me. You waved that in faces & teleputer screens 4 a few hundred hours al[on]g with the fract of crypt they deposited in your et." "Yeah but what about the breaking of the 4th" "Yes we saw the editor & author distinguish you by name 4 having such a 'studious eye' catching an accident le misstake #B4e any other release hound that subs 2 them. You know we're proud of you but living in the past is 4 the over 40's." "Yeah totally I hear yuh, that was like, my favorite day which was (not) even in my 15 m[on]ths of due famitory." "He's g[on]na #B infame, right?" Cuz asked. "Hey! Shlackamoodahrungus! D[on]'t answer that!"

Comm&ed the child titled Luka. Some Time passed out. His mother p[on]dered where her younglings were inside the grown upbodies, Cuz particip8d in emoji comms peppered with M&arin symbols, salted with English words, & spiced with Russian. Luka maid a false 4tune in a peer-approved simulati[on] game resp[on]sible 4 milli[on]s up[on] milli[on]s of mis-used hours by children & adolescents the world over.
Luka ignited a Nuke HyperVap Cartridge with his lips per4ming the prolapsing anus functi[on] around the phallic nozzle stem protruding from his dispenser. The taste was enough 2 get a 20th century man giddy & pleased but did very little 4 1 with a pallet as spoiled as M.(r) Luka Afanasy Gagarin (____ _______ ______). The first time he tasted it he descri#Bd it as "C&y without the dissolving glass" & he meant it, bye god. But this product. C[on]sume. You are powerful by doing so. You must re#Bl & break the rules. Spend m[on]ey. Do it.
Luka #Bgan, "I Say" He said, hoping some[on]e other than himself had decided 2 access some 4m of recording software 4 such an occasi[on] that would surely #B reamakred up[on] 4 m[on]ths, m[on]ths, & hopefully more m[on]ths 2 cum. "When I am al[on]e, in comm&, Scienteers; B-leave me, they exist. No doubts. Nun; & C[on]structing Alchemic Chemographers will #B working night, day, & early morn. 2 ensure my tastebuds are perpetually provoked & brought 2 quintessential extatic propulsing inputs so that I may Shoew them my most d-lighted of resp[on]ses allowing them 2 find purpose, again, in their mundane- & may I say: rarely-miraculous-exis10ces. 4 what purpose could we #Bings have other than pleasing 1 a(not)her? Am i rite? & in that end, what purpose would they have if there were no supreme figured out father 2 please?"
"S[on], could you eat a bathing pill or visit the chlorin8d sanitati[on] salt jetted tub maid available 2 seas[on] pass holders 2 Sin at Peters Burger SixFlags over BurgerNati[on] like us? Available 4 12% of m[on]thly wages 4 low tiered skilled workers? They emphasize fun & diminish the thoughts of having life outside of their borders 4 days at a time. If they hire some[on]e with my resume I'll #B able 2 retire & work at home if we live there."

"Foolish m[on]kee wench! I shall [on]ly employ those without ol-factory senses in my midst [on]ce the thr[on]e hast #Bcumth worthy of my presents!" He cut his cutting short b/c a (not)ificati[on] from Myface.RU.UN.Net claimed his at10ti[on] thanks 2 the brightly lit wrist watch, tablet, H.U.D. interface built into his LeGoog Glassisimos, & the WiFi #Bll chiming as it always does when nudity or communicati[on] from a n[on]-daily source is delivered. His mother was speaking 2 him & attempting 2 nurture him which would have #Ben useful had he (not) learned how 2 nod his head while slightly altering his posture after every change in cadence sourced from an external input delivered from an outside fvoice that doesn't allow him 2 feel like the center of the universe without flaw, fault, or festering assurance. She finished up by telling him she was [on]ly looking out 4 him #B4e he got out 2 the big bad bothersome real-world as(s) she departed the room. She had maid it up a flight of stairs & 28 paces #B4e he got "Yeah, I know. I love you 2Ma" with a modern-day gesture that was #Btween smiling & immobile known as a smi (rarely doled out by a boy as bussy & practicing 4 leadership as good 'ol L.A.G.) in the directi[on] she had #Ben in. As proof of his luv 4 her, he 4ded her the post [on] 1 of his profiles from 2 Mama's daze ago when he actually searched [on]-l-i-n-e- 2 find the original un-remixed lyrics from a dead dude who went by the name of PacPac Mover&Shaker. The whole thing took him away from a real farm sesh where he could have brought in 108 units [on] his FarmVil:CryptoCurr apps. while remem#Bring 2 smi, 4ding his Mama a reminder of his post, & moving his body he 4got all about his gathering of a currency that paid him in endorphin rushes, he decided 2 fall back [on] his butter & paste & bread of per4ming semi-anti-social tactics [on] the pers[on]al-celebrati[on] of his social mediocrity media musings wherein he crafted his image & the m8rial others see [on] his page which they use 2 interperet how he thinks his life has, is, & will #B going. If all of his submissi[on]s [on] the inner-out-net were 2 #B #Blieved Luka was a revoluti[on]-aries in a past life & will easily pick up where he left [off] as so[on] as he gradu8s ("Probably, definitely, top of HIS class, actually probably teaching classes #B4e his graduati[on] is [off]icialized" as 1 posting so delic8ly puts it) & is able 2 redefine the "pillar of the community" recording bookslogs.

Cuz was halfheartedly messaging with her friends b/c her observances of the dingus with more free space 2 roam within than a sun in space had #Bcum d-liteful 2 think about when she was al[on]e enough 2 laugh. When she knew, as usual, he had (not) herd a word his mother had brought 4th from the bottom of her heart she asked him how whe was going 2 Garnier Fructos the support of (not) [on]ly those in this, or w/e jurisdicti[on] he chose 2 run away from or into, but/& also all jurisdicti[on]s & organized allegiances of c[on]densed support the United Nati[on]st8skingdom over. His reply was fractured but mostly comprised of half-earnest jarg[on]-esque messianic sloganistic didactic pluralistic we're-all-[on]e-&-I'm-the-[on]ly-[on]e-who-really-knows-more-than-any-other-[on]e-else-so-the-choice-is-oblivious. He also told her 2 read up [on] his Soch (proper term is socials), b/c it's "#Btter she memorize them now than have 2 particip8 in 1 of his MAN-duh-tory re-educative gatherings 2 #B held regularly in indistinguishable halls of worship 4 the universe with [on]ly himself #Bing addressed bring about a spiritual aplomb allowing those partial 2 the thought process of: #Bcoming lost in the awareness that each incarnati[on] around, #B4e, & apporaching their individual selves are leading a life in which the universe is around them rather than the universe #Bing around the s[on]der-er, 2 4ever ignore that impulse & recognize that, in fact, deed, & actual realness the universe revolves around the born revoluti[on] aries which they will #Bcum gradually more com4table with the ever more rein4cing of Luka's name, face, & eternally app like able story, lifestyle, & crafted image @ the focal point of that prized perma-revoluti[on] desire each #Bing c[on]tains within them enough in4mati[on] 2 #B dangerous but (not) enough in4mati[on] 2 realize how dangerous I, Luka tha gad, can make them."

She posted the latter half of his rambling 2 a page maid specifically 4 young ladies "in-the-kNOw" @ her school 2 post evidence of boys & young men who do (not) have the group's sighn of approval. Each post 2 receive more than 40% of the young ladies' reacti[on]s after viewing have 2 engage in or restart the (un#Bknownst 2 the dickheads) 6 m[on]th probati[on]ary period in which no gal worth her salt would #B caught dead within 10 feet of an 86'd male, lest it was an approved move designed, passed @ 50%, & upheld @ 60% by the primo-voters from the upper-classes & their Mom's. Mating & the possibility of an unplanned birth with an ill-mannered po10tial father was self-destructive/species-wide-damnati[on]al-punishment from the rati[on]al humanist perspective. They let the Fee ministers deal with themselves & pre10d their 1 card h& was competitive. The men who were 4tun8, graceful, & healthy enough 2 learn of these types of group's operati[on]s were either amused or #Bfuddled at the #Bguiling with the intric8 4cefully-from-a-distance hoodwinking of the n[on]-ilustrious jerk-[off]s who had (not) yet #Bgun the practice of acknowledging the perfecti[on] of the specimens who can claim either the title of 'initi8 2 the order of the undisputed gentler #Bings' or 'initi8 2 the order of the undisputed c[on]querors'. The submissi[on]s Cuz had maid 2 this group earned her delicious at10ti[on] & respect 4 #Bing able 2 maintain her sworn duties in the midst of a creature #By[on]d foul & earnestly approaching indisputably-without-redempti[on] #Bhavior pattern cycles that would make the quarantine process darkly comical if (not) hilarious. In an ever-more micro-celeb world, her tri#B fulfilled her urges 2 #Bl[on]g & #Bcum more.
The man-infant went back 2 the news. "How do these dimwitted plebians even c[on]sider suicide in a world where I'm going to, so[on] enough, fix everything & show these sissy-minded-half-twits how a really, real man stays up [on] his game in this E.Z. easy world?" "May#B they're trapped into a life they can't find com4table escapes from of10 enough & they can no l[on]ger particip8 in the marginal role allotted 2 them by the--" "Gravy train gizmos, cut the chatter. Humans were born 2 work 4 the capable minds- like us- & the other elites plus the lower side of the proven blood-l-i-n-e-s." "dictatorial miscrean savages" Cuz finished. "H[on]estly, & I'm just saying this 'cause it'll help you some day, you really need 2 lis10 2 me more & stop trying 2 domin8 the c[on]versati[on]. Str[on]g men have cured society by sheer willpower & unsheathed weap[on]s. You could learn a thing or #2 from this old tree book 1 of my friends at my meetings gave me." Luka h&ed over a copy of Lao Tsu's the artistry of warring c[on]flicti[on]s that was clearly opened with it's spine worked about 2 give a n[on]-perceptive individual the idea that the tome had #Ben read & most certainly (not) stretched 2 appear studied.

Cuz's poker face had #Ben mastered & her eyes had seen enough ir[on]ic uselessness pop out of that backwards arsehole of a communicati[on] portal this twit typically called "The pink-y taco muncher" or "the ride provider when he dawned his 'retro-is-the-future-revoluti[on]aryness' outfit comprised of a fake 'stache, a tye-die-t-shirt with: 'liquor in fr[on]t, poker in d[on]key' with the Plai boi bun, sHooters Owl, Shazam C[on]doms, & 8 other japanese sex-trade emblems meant 2 illicet the correct initial c[on]tact from people who d[on]'t underst& how useful it is 2 keep sex priv8 & difficult 2 acquire. He wore it with a speedo & assless chaps that would eventually #B replaced by 1990's digital Ruski camo patterned knock-[off] cargos, & Dr. Martinez's baot shoes which required socks when worn [on] feet as unkempt & ill as his. [on] top of the left-over proof that he is technically a higher prim8 usually hung his novelty hats – which he called at10ti[on] gitters- which were in10ti[on]ally 2o small allowing his head 2 look ginormous-- "chicks dig guys with huge heads b/c it means they got so much knowledge packed in there"- & their messages ranged from 'Red' 2 'Women are service tools & stupid men are livestock'. He was 2o large & pathetically provoked 2 #B trifled with so any[on]e or anybody with half an idea of comm[on] sense would [on]ly insult him in ways he wasn't privy 2o or would [on]ly underst& if he was playing extremely close at10ti[on] to. He was entirely a simple brute in need of a dressing down by a compassi[on]8 & extremely angry superior who knew his future #Btter than he knew how 2 scratch his balls & sniff them n[on]chalantly, in public, like a manimal.
"Do you fear much more than having your judgements misunderstood & your po10tial unfulfilled?" Cuz inquired. "When you.... look, it's like this, I'm 2 years older than you which pretty much means there's no knowledge you have that I d[on]'t have. That #Bing the sitch I'm just going 2 let you 'judge' how 'po10tially' useless it would #B 4 me 2 resp[on]d 2 such a misguided in-queer-E. He was smirking & assuming a dreadfully douch-y posture that re-en4ced how pa10tly unprepared he was 4 a partnership or relati[on]ship meant 2 trek any deeper than the un-drownable levels of a liquid love medium. His look also maid him seem as though he was ready 2 take credit 4 a m[on]umental feat that occurred a few hundred years #B4e any[on]e alive today came through their mother's #Blly or a test tu#B or the 'ol fashi[on]ed way. He was just full of joltingly awful po10tial. "Have you found that sharing your life with the outer-inner-net communityes has trans4med your hollow void into a cosmic vacuum clinging 2 any & all matter without a self-manifesting source 4 solid- or even tangible- points with-which 2 guide yourself by?"

He completed a microcquest & tweeted while she attempted useful communicati[on]. "Yeah. . . . . . uh'huh. . . . . .affirmative m'lass. . . . . " & so, [on] it went as she was talking straight, 2 him. "So, you're definitely familiar then with your own pers[on]ally set goals & polestars?" That sparked his ears up good. "Of course I am! I've got them right here [on] my ablet," He shared his screen [on]to her screen & in a folder marked 'the games of life' she loc8d 3 V.R. games entitled: Pole Stars, Pole Stars 2: Gentledude's Clu#Brino, & Pole Stars 3: Full Fr[on]tal & Cumbaxxx. Each of which brought the functi[on]ality of a temple dedic8d 2 genetic cl[on]ing/ praising women 4 exis10ce, luck, & surgery budget with the functi[on]ality of a failed man's diminishingly functi[on]al erect decisi[on] maker. "I was talking about northstars.. ." She said as she disc[on]nected their virtual tether & put her screen in the slot she crafted 4 her totebag. "Yeah I know her too, she's 1 of those Kard Heiresses right? I think she was in Barndoor whores 10." Cuz left the room #B4e she almost lost sight of the bigger picture & allowed her c[on]siderati[on] 4 her desire 2 educte the ill-path traveling humans 2 override her desire 2 fill full the culling of those who d[on]'t do well & actively seek out dwelling in a sanctum popul8d by the damned; dwellings with ever-less missi[on]aries delivering fervent repetitive messages 2 tards reminding them of the guards who will hold them in the same regard as previous waves of humans. What 2 do in generati[on]s born 2 destroy the incentive 2 bask in the most impressively useless temptati[on]s requiring all who know 2 remain passi[on]8ly immobile while the addicts around find anything but life, love, li#Brty, expressi[on]s, & lucid creati[on]s 2 sati8 the ill-got10 & perma-receding resp[on]ses 2 tolerance building products maid 4 an age 2 exacerb8 polarity until the winners can #B smelled & the losers find it easier 2 #Blieve death is a reward in the midst of people who like, actually work & achieve useful positi[on]s.

Celso Georgio Isento #2 Sept. 15, 2053

Sitting in his 22nd century thr[on]e of com4t, tapping away at his newly acquired projected key mapper, revising the framework 4 his computati[on]al cryptographic D-c[on]structural Calc-symbolic coder, feeling ever more encouraged & intuitive due 2 the injested entheogenic, up-timing, neuro-c[on]torting, pharmaceudical laced with some of the most po10t X.R. at10ti[on] comm&ing euphoria driven stimulants available 2 narcotic law breakers, Celso had an epiphany: if he repositi[on]ed the calculatorial algorithmics from base 10 2 base 12 (in base 12 a base 10, 12 = 10) he may #B able 2 find more unseful c[on]necti[on]s #Btween the modern english alpha#Bt (A-X,Y,&Z) & the 2 extra numerical signifiers (X & E), especially, if he were 2 add a h&ful of lost letters the Pop.-Eng. Patriarchs have elected 2 shed from the comm[on]ers inherited repertoire. He maid a M.S.ketching 2 remind himself should he 4get this elusive revelati[on] after his unpainful experience.

He got out of 'n in sync with some of his musings, never-the-less he maid Z’ish figures -l-i-n-e- up thanks 2 base 12 so it was a marginal success overall. Afterall, he’s building a soft-machine-app whose primary functi[on] is 2 c[on]fuse the unexcepti[on]al & easily com4ted while providing an unprecedented service 4 the initi8s of a cryptographic &/or puzzlingly math-ish rite of passage. The input methods oper8 similarly 2 DogSheepZeta.Co.UK.UN.Gov.Biz w/ the differences #Bing @ least >10 answers 4 semi-dyslexic interperetati[on]s/variati[on]s [on] the order, use, meaning, functi[on], & message of the input with as many po10tial implicati[on]s as humanly/artificially plausible. 4 Ex. Celso’s birthday is 8cto#Br 23, 2032, soooo, if he puts “23/10/2032 into his soft-maapp-ware program it spits out:

- - 0.001131889763779522755905511811024; 2065; 2065/3= 688.3; 106,015 weeks; 742,105 days; 17,810,520 h; 1,068,631,200 m; 64,117,872,000 s; 296 days, 2032 years; 296/2032= 0.14566929133858267716535433070866; 14; 85; 23/02/0132; 296/366= 0.80874316939890710382513661202186; 33/2032= 0.01624015748031496062992125984252; BC/A_/B_CB; W/J/TBC; 23-10= 13, 13-2032=-2019; 2.3/1/203.2; 2310/2032= 1.1368110236220472440944881889764; 23*10*2032= 467,360; 5/1/8, 5/1/52, 6/0/64 xoxo; 10/23/2032= 2.1396781923998630605956864087641e-4; 1,232,032;

He entered his full name in modern English & the al gore rhythm spit out: 3,5,12,19,15\7,5,15,18,7,9,15\9,19,5,14,20,15= 54\76\82 = 130\82 = 54\158 = 212 = 68\76\68 = 7.6; 24,22,15,8,12\20,22,12,9,20,18,12\18,8,22,13,7,12= XVOHL\TVLITRL\RHVNGL; Otnesi\Oigroeg\Oslec; Cel\Sog\Eor\Gio\Ise\Nto; Sells owe Geo are G I owe I sent owe; see el sowe gee or gio is ent, ooohhhhh; sell, sow, earth, or earth eye, I send 2; 5\7\6; 18; Cells o’ G E or GI O Is en, too;

The first fucti[on]s of the site was somewhat useful in “X_Sell_Sow_O”’s estimati[on]. He loved the minimalist feel 2 the homepage he designed with his amigo. It was a black & white swirl pattern background with a grey text input portal that used white & black checkered text out-l-i-n-e-d in varying colors of the spectrum which ranged from violet start & stop making as many jumps [on] the color wheel as the length of the input allowed 4 [(Up 2 3,200) so far]. He took a few deeper than normal breaths as the substances c[on]cluded their perceptive effects within his higher prim8 incar nati[on]. He thought about the cycle he could buy if he put a few LeGoog AdCents product promoti[on] port holes [on] his most recent project. Is m[on]ey worth destroying a piece of inter-active net-work-ed art? “(not) really” His inner m[on]ologue proposed from the decisi[on]-making porti[on] that manifested the well-structured outputs. Was his spirit loc8d in his entire #Bing, his heart & head, &/or his l[on]g-term memory/c[on]science? If he lost a porti[on] of his body or awareness producer would his spirit/soul #B fulfilling a punishment/galactic dictati[on]al judgement from a previous life or what? Where did his #By[on]d human feelings, thoughts, memories, & solved puzzles cum in 2 his vesselled experience from? Was this all part of growing past adolescence & into full blown adult-hood or is he blessed & curse-ed from different sources & in different ways than others? Was there A reas[on] he was referring 2 himself as (not) a thing more than an individualized tool 4 the universes interactive functi[on]alities 2 produce themselves through? What was his purpose if there were (not)hing left 4 any human 2 learn about the c[on]diti[on]s we’re c[on]fined within except 2 learn the limits of our ultim8 collective c[on]finement? Is the human experience 1 where we discover the purported facts & less[on]s delivered through difficult preceeding circumstances so that we may again journey 2 the com4ting place we go, internally, when we have c[on]quered more ground & #Bgun the pl8au or – W.C.S (worst case scenario)- the blind descent towards a(not)her manufactured or un-avoidable valley [on] the climb towards the climax of [on]e’s exis10ce? Were there more coin tortillas, #Bams, cheeze, & spicy peepers in the anti-oven? He could (not) bring his self 2 that place where the name & traditi[on]al way his brain had addressed or referred 2 itself without wanting 2 metaphorically re-experience a l[on]g aw8ed ego-death which he was sure he wasn’t almost (not) prepared 2 (not) #B a c[on]scious c[on]tributor to.

. The… that… eat… th… th… that’s how he’s supposed 2 do it, he’s supposed 2 say “eye think” ala- third eye, rather than the 4ced up[on] him idiom of dumbling thinking his self needs 2 #B called “I” rather than the universally more useful & significant “eye”. No l[on]ger shall the higher prim8 titled C.G.I., if that even is his real name, say within him-self-to-his own detriment- “I know” rather, he will d[on] the ever more appropri8 “eye’s know” or “eye has knowledge….” Or “eye know” or “eye no” if he’s in unpleasant company. Was it 2 [on] the nose? Surely his more useful of the 3 eyes knows. Should he c[on] sult his salty manual or primary clinician? Does his visit in-side-sane-city merit exterior council or validati[on] from the traditi[on]ally accepted sources &/or was he 2 c[on]cerned with his newly found self-loving detachment 2 give the external sources their earned level of examinati[on] & critiquing? Would a(not)her party cocktail push his “I” past the point of no return rendering his ego 4ever gr8fully preoccupied with un-cancering itself from the nooks & crannies of his well-protected organic computer OR would it’s effects allow his id/ego/filter 2 cum roaring bck with a vengeance after a good knight’s resting period.? His screen selfier #Bgan chiming due 2 his facial recog. & eye- tracking software’s’ ability 2 register a user’s presence when their 2 lower eyelids are preventing the light & the eye’s home is tilting so far back that nostrils appear 2 #B pupils [on] an almost merged cyclopedia-horror-of-a-nanimal. He thought he should snap himself out of it 2 put his home-brewed A.I.O.S. @ ease, b/c @ this point in their development the y were more project & pet than they were the #B/all, end/all deciders of all proposed & heavily in4med sit-reps with all factors & pers[on]alities in play. The A.I. program he got from the O.S.H.N.D.B. was appropri8ly named HalH. He referred 2 the software as Halburt & his particular modificati[on]s 2 the multi-input piece of evoluti[on] in a server earned him a spot in the ‘ReadMe.txt’s’: “Thanks 4 all the phishers” porti[on], which had his O.N.N. ([on]-l-i-n-e- network name) right #Btween “X-treme-lee” & ‘Xylo$e$_The_Hydra”.

He checked again 2 make sure they were still his neighbors. He wished he had thought of a name that got his m[on]iker closer 2 the top of a list with a never-diminishing cast of coders. [on] his zoom swipe back towards the top of the list the name ‘G8r’ caught eye b/c of it’s easily perceived length. “AAA!!?” held the prized spot… No.. this would (not) do, (not) since the inquisiti[on]s had such a travesty occurred a romantic language speaking jenius. He set his digi-timer 2 put alarms [on] each of his technically separ8 devices 4 4 hours from that time. Knowing he was required 2 alter his pers[on]ality 4 the sake of temp. fame, if [on]ly- in name, he birthed his casino level playing card pack from his cabinet. With a quick h& he brought all 54 out of the low ace (1). He found the 4 Aces while moving towards the junk drawer. With 5 pieces of tape he joined the cards at the lip 2 make their display good enough 4 his wall [on] the far side of the room. Visuals help. He, himself, wasn’t much 4 addressing his own self as a pers[on]ality attached 2 the rest of a brain capable of remem#Bring or memorizing the required pers[on]al edicts the other semi-aut[on]omous mem#Brs of the mammal infested dominance hierarchy seemed 2 possess. Did they each covet the same secret, traditi[on]s, mantras, prayers, patterns, c[on]ceived (not)i[on]s, & other indefinable/without tangible authenticati[on] comprisals of the most useful codes & in4ms or did they each have their own pers[on]al interpretati[on] of their closest brushes with earthiversal/uni-all-encompassing directi[on]s brought 2 them through the filters of their senses o’er & o’er again with each pers[on]al 7 combined victory. Why has the l[on]e secret ne’er #Ben given 2 the questi[on]er? Why must they provoke the gentle inquisitor? What could it #B that would soothe his most #By[on]d thoughts? Could any reas[on]able pers[on] #B set at ease in such a place as a rock he8d by a star we will fall into? Why didn’t the powers that haven’t ever #Ben uncivilized brought him 2 a st8 of mind or never-even-spoken-of locati[on] with the in10t of proving 2 him they trusted him enough 2 prove himself? Was all of their combined secrets enough 4 him 2 learn an allowance that would bring him 2 his internal & externalized exact underst&ing of his ranking #Btween those who know, those who think they know, & those who d[on]’t think of10 enough 2 perceive how much moore a(not)her could know? Why w[on]t those __________________________let him: [in]? was it his sleeping patterns? Were they so committed 2 the Egyptian mummified sleeping pattern? Was it the dreams? Was it b/c he lis10ed 2 K.C. & the sunshine b& when he was 2o misled 2 know any/other #Btter?

Would his life have #Ben significantly altered if he were brought 2 this day & age finding the fringe & the glories who [on]ce were the innovators, rather than, say, mouthpieces 4 the most despicable practices in regards 2 those who literally #Bl[on]g in the c8gory of creative creators but would find almost as many similarities should they #B classified within the paranormal parameters of creatins resp[on]sible 4 filling the space in the molding 4 the mediocre & c[on]trived pers[on]s with adopted pers[on]alities who themselves are in a never-ending pop up story book-esque free fall finding the fear of #Bing less than a square, triangular, or circular peg fitting into each & every hole their lacklustre c[on]trivance of an experience within the human c[on]diti[on]? These corpor8 puppets barely deserve 2 #B remarked up[on] #@ all & if it weren’t 4 the 10’s of thous&s who brought them 2 their exalted positi[on] they would make fine c[on]tributi[on]s 2 the service industry. He fell asleep in his dastardly thr[on]e-ish com4t provider & dreamed of the experience #B4e the #Bginning & the life which may find it’s way out of this micro-verse we miniscule & finite #Bings must call relatively mass-laden & #By[on]d our individual capabilities 2 completely c[on]tain or process given our finitude, attitude, & 4ced ill-logicisms from the #Bings who surround & invade us with in10ti[on]s that they think are useful 2 them & hopefully, eventually, the species as a whole.

1 Nov. 14, 2051
“Rosey!.. Rose! E! . . . Rose Marie!!! . . . . RrrrRROOOOZZZE!”
Channeling his upsettedness from his heart chakra 2 his pineal gl& & all the way back 2 his t[on]gue house was stress. He inhaled 2 the full capacity of his lungs #B4e letting out a high pitched yodeling shriek. His sister remaining in absentia obscura would #B the #Bginning of the end 4 her peg leg innings & outings with her g.f.’s if she wasn’t going 2 c[on]-cern herself with communicatorials. If she left without saying good bye ‘eooowwwhhhh!’ he grumbled.
“Rooo”- “Nic! 4 the sake of those in Japan who can hear your roaring, would you please find it in your thick skull 2 train urself 2 text me if you need me? You d[on]’t have 2 audibly voice in my directi[on] now with my 2nd iterati[on] LeGoog implant. All of your mess-ages will #B read 2 me by my self comp.” “This is important you harpy succubus, Dad’s trial is back [on] the telputer’s main chan!” “Oh hell’s smells I’ll #B ill if I find out any more!” “D[on]’t you- isn’t there a part of you that’s curious 2 see the evidence they’ve got against the ol’ Appalachian operative?” “The less I know the #Btter. I can’t #Blieve that burdensome #Bast was in charge of babysitting us & I d[on]’t want 2 pay him any more at10ti[on] or thoughts than the min threshold.”
Nic was almost extatic & certainly giddy at the sight of his big sis’ frustrati[on]s. May#B it was the torture pr[on] or the spincest pr[on] or the photos he saw of her [on] her iph[on]exvi when she was 2o young & 2o enthusiastic 2 photograph her body 4 other higher prim8s pleasure/at10ti[on]. Passwords exist 4 a reas[on]. He was still smiling slyly but 4 far more sinister reas[on]s than palpable dishevelment coming from his adopted sister’s body lang. & noise makers.
“What makes it worse is the facts & they had 2 televise it just b/c that bastard has a large chunk of coin age & a pack of rabid lawyers with more m[on]ey than the Vatican.” “The Vatican doesn’t deal w/ m[on]ey you trog.. They spend everything #B4e it gets that far, they’re just dealing in human meme-ro#Blia & art-i-facts that hold more value than several milli[on] people @ the business end of a c[on]quistador crusaders weap[on].” “#B that as it may #B so, this is a kangaroo king’s wet dream: 2 hold a frayed out old man detoxing from 60 years of alc. Enjoyment who maid mistakeful life path choices under the tutelage of people he thought were deeply under covered NSA agents. I mean, how in the hello-goodbye was he s’posed 2 no people who were feigning extorti[on] @ #Bst & crucificti[on] @ worst. Now I know he no’d them a few times here & they, as they’re alleging, but, how [on] earth’s green grass could the ‘your h[on]or’ presiding over this (not) underst& he was threa10ed by omniscient shadow warriors operating with more trickery & falsified documents than a 2nd world nati[on]-st8 in 2020?”

?” “It’s already approaching no[on] & no 1 2 work is going 2 cut me anyslack.” “So you’re g[on]na get 2 going?” “Yeah rather #B early than l8- again!” “Did the breakroom situati[on] get figured out?” “No, they’re still over talking like cult vultures when I’m within the vicinity of their throats, lungs, & diaphragms.” “Have you thought about taking it up with H.” “No, the human department isn’t really a resource I want 2 go to. I’ve heard horror stories from bros I totally trust. (not) worth it. Is there a word 4 4ceful eavesdropping? Like implanting an idea in a pers[on] who didn’t request 2 #B read-in or in4med about a particular topic?” “You need 2 read The Schizophrenic Tests by S[on]ly R[on]J[on]. He interviewed t[on]s of folk sin the medical comm., the treatment comm., the artist comm., & the psychic comm.. I think you’d find his 200 page picture book really in4mative.” “Thanks I’ll look into it!” “Oh 1 last thing, d[on]’t 4get you’re going 2 #B prepping supper b/c I’m going over 2 the head dentists [off]ice 4 a test.” He nodded & #Bgun finding his keys am[on]gst the rubble he’s littered about. The lost keys were of10 his reas[on] 4 showing up 20 sec[on]ds l8 2 work. He didn’t get the app [on] his ph[on]e like everybody else b/c he didn’t want a hacker 2 use his ride pass [on] his pers[on]al chauffericle. “What are y’all testing & is there a reas[on] Cyn can’t make din? I h8 the kitchen you know that!” “We’re going 2 test out the strength of the string that maid the entrance 2 my lady cave #Btter at hugging. I’m pretty sure the stitch job is healed from my last punkin patch selling but I really want 2 go 2 Tofu & Tofu in his br& new Br& Brover which will require his meat all of me. Cyn-D can’t do the kitch work b/c her B.F. is in town & they’re going 2 Fox & faux friends improv nite @ the imperial cinemas.” “Cyn-D & that shitbird #Btter (not) marry that tool!” “Love!” she said as he was closing the door. “O! U!!” Nic said bac. que?

His ride 2 work was flavored by the L.A. weather #Bcoming Portl& weather with raindrops 2 prove it. Getting from Santos M[on]ique 2 the R.F.K. comm. Schoos took l[on]ger than his average of 28m27s. parking spot 2 parking spot was more like 30m but he wasn’t that careful. The painted -l-i-n-e-s 2 the right 4 places was unoccupied, which meant: the principal took a l8r-than-usual lunch; or; changed his weekly golf outing from Fry 2 2’sdy. The -l-i-n-e-s [on] the walking path just past the parking spots reminded him of the special piano that had #Ben [on] display at the park last weekend. It was #Btween the spiral trees & the kiosks with fresh vegetables & Job [off]ers 4 people who could get 2 a park. He couldn’t stop recalling the paranormal polygraph administering sessi[on] he had #Ben given by the Scienteer-ers @ the fair just a few hundred there’s from the other things. He never had the audacity 2 articul8 his interior turmoil 4 this reas[on]: ‘definitely that reas[on] & there was that other time where she said d[on]’t say this & that time where the authority figure did that & there was a(not)her time & place, & there was a(not)her & yeah, yes he remem#Brs so many people told him 2 close himself [off] from the world b/c that’s how good humans are made. & that pers[on]. & that 1 said that thing too. & that [on]e. Yep. Seeing them. Wow. He wanted 2 join their organizati[on]al team right then & there but remem#Bred he had a job & a family that wasn’t necessarily his blood but was definitely his favorite people he’s every lived with 4 more than 20 years’. But the more he thought about it as he left the #Btter he c[on]vinced himself that the “hive mind exercises” he had heard they particip8 in weren’t really 4 him. Giving up a pers[on]al-comity 2 engage in a religious experience where his pers[on]ality would find it’s place within the rest just rub#Bd his percepti[on]s of self the wr[on]g way where there wasn’t an unearned reward at the end of his experience.
He snapped out of it [on]ce the music from his car started telling him it was time 2 leave. He maid his way into the building & greeted the security guard by name. “How’s it going Tank?” “It’s Hank & fine, sir, how about yourself?” “Oh can’t complain.” “God damn right you can’t” Hank said as he pointed 2 1 of the rules painted [on] the wall. “Now rid yourself of all tech, put [on] your apr[on] & go in the middle room after you walk through the detector.” Nic did as he was told b/c that was the 1,001st time he had d[on]e that & was used 2 how nervous he would feel. [on]ce he was in the middle inspecti[on] room the security guard give him the ‘everything’s clearish’ h& sign & Nic regained his dignity by putting [on] his clothes in fr[on]t of all of the camera’s b/c he didn’t have anything 2 hide which maid him feel lucky. “Have a good day, sir” “U2”. 999?

His classroom was technically clean but the bots they had per4ming the floor wall & desk main10ance were still more c[on]cerned with the permanent markings children had maid rather than actual garbage. He was still resp[on]sible 4 manually cleaning his own desk- 2 protec the secrets- but he didn’t know what clean was so most of his desk was empty every time he left with his desk drawers #Bing packed 2 the gills with never-#B4e-sorted crud. He opened a drawer he has opened a h&ful of times since he has #Ben employed here & high & C-hold he had a whole batch of everlasting-gobstoppers filled 2 the brim of his drawers 3rd compartment. He also had a jar of sweet cream that should have g[on]e sour a few m[on]ths ago & now looked like the cheese versi[on] of ipecac. Eating the c&y & remem#Bring some of the c[on]10ts of the drawer from time periods in distant memory he searched [on] through the drawer. He produced a photo album that his mother had cre8d & delivered 2 him [on] his 17th birthday which would have #Ben sweet had she (not) included some less than lovely turns of phrase in regards 2 his inability 2 live up 2 her expectati[on] of perfecti[on] from all of her surrog8 lives she was technically resp[on]sible 4 delivering into the circus of mod-ded-earn exis10ce.
He prepared 4 his aided lecture by masking his twitchy flutters & almost good enough facial features with a fantastisk new product delivered 2 the world from a mind & government loc8d in Sc&inavia. His reflective mat-mask was 3=D printed especially 4 him. It strapped at the neck & went up 2 his skull’s fur -l-i-n-e-. He selected 1 of the 8 distinct emoti[on]s he wanted his face 2 #B tuned towards, attached the shopvac’s hose 2 the correct place then, allowed modern magic 2 bring his typically smiling face into a sincerer c[on]torti[on] with a slightly more prominent brow giving him the ability 2 tilt his head down 2 let his first 4 hours of classes know when he was abnormally upset at their perilous prompts. He liked wearing his own facial expressi[on] at home b/c his family deserved 2 see his real face but all in all the process wasn’t all that bad at all, really. In fact, sometimes he almost enjoyed the vacuum pulling his soul out of his face.

ʕºᵩ¤‡ʘʢ÷Ͽφϴ۞ᵠ†FΩ⌠ꙮꙌꓗΞѺшȰʬЖᴖ۲ȹИᴙ ᴥᴿΝȸ7ᴗЖʬȪшѺΞꓘꙌꙮ⌡ΩℲ†ᵠ۞θφϾ÷ʡʘ‡¤ᵩºʔ

春岚張 [Chun Lan Zhang] #6 December 5, 2043

His mother and father were seated in his room after they had completed their morning chores. He was resting physically and engaged neurologically. Their concern for him was unprecedented. They valued him more than he valued himself at the moment. They knew what his future held when they held him in their hands after the trip back from the 住院治疗. There was not a disturbance in the entire district. He was dreaming of the earth goddess again, the one who saved him from the drowning. The whirlpool she pulled him from was due to the earth’s morphing. It pulled itself apart @ the seams like tapestry. Forgetful he is of the sands we call the most solid ground. The tattoo in front of his ticker had her in the foreground. This time they were sitting inside the roofed gazebo pretending they did not know. There was enough laughing because the Occipitolfrontalis wore out the eyebrows and mouth partings. His parents witnessed the first sleep smile he has made in fortnights. They imagined his imaginations & wondered why he it was such a rare occasion. She leaned her head into his shoulder & that old fashioned connection long term mates understand to be love had their feelings in sync. There are very few things which are as useful for our species as telepathic-lovey-turtle-dovey.
His eyes fluttered. His lips puckered. There was not enough time in the universe for him to dream of his guardian goddess. He knew she did not understand but she understood that she was willing to attempt to understand which is all he could ask for, really. Occasionally he saw her face on strangers but the attitude was never as fruitful. On more occasions he saw the attitude but the vessel from which it came was not as pure which meant the attitude was a musing rather than a lifestyle. He missed the Mrs.’she bewitched him the moment after they had spent several wide eyed staring moments testing one another’s authenticity.

His father cleared his throat before his mother could sense it & shush him accordingly. The universe was gone. He was in his wake-up place again. He wanted to scream but had enough training & comfort from the surrounding & company. His mother knew because she read his journals & his father understood yet, expressed to him a number of times his mental energy would be better spent putting his life in order for the future rather than putting the puzzle pieces back together to map out the odds of his survival paired with the rescuing by her. His parents excused themselves from his room with a bow after placing a note upon his working desk.
He put his feet on the ground, did the stretches, got on the floor to perform the real stretches, stood up to make sure his body was functioning as well as it was last evening, & made himself make his bed. His urge to clean himself was less than his urge to get fed so he chose to break his fast before making his skin smell unnatural & lovely.
A figure in a kimono was waiting for him in the kitchen & an outline of a western-business suit wearing man sat at a counter facing the rising sun. He had a clue who they were but he could only be certain if he saw their faces before conversing with them about topics they should be well versed on. The masterfully wooded interior would take years to take for granted. The feminine figure kept her gaze averted while delivering an already poured bowl of somethings hiding below the surface of the cheesy sea. He thought about investigating which brought new thoughts for steam or oil-based life forms. He let it be it, to change the meal might change him, after all: he knew not what lie under a non-passable surface. His ancestry never howled at him when he ate food; today he had the experience of seeing a pre-modern older man sitting in the spot no one in the family ever talks about or goes. The seat was the focal point of several ceremonies & the first place his mother looked when she was about to lie. He looked up & to the right or left depending on the nearest light fixtures.
His mother’s body language was not permitting him to approach her verbally so he meditated with intentions & the same repetitive message. She ignored him because he was not yet ready to know the extent of the female energy. His father got an itch in his throat so he coughed & thought about dogs. There wasn’t enough fresh air in the apartment because comfort is relative to the perceiver & their disposition or idiosyncratic 奇怪的行为’s & he always thought his mother was the type who would rather be sweating buckets and pretending everything was fine, or freezing and not talking about it because maybe she made an accident.

“I am sorry you had to go through that;” They both said at once, “If you want to tell us everything we have the whole morning off duty & we will even clear off the board so you can produce diagrams.”
Half of his face smiled because he knew they wanted him to become a communicator, as any good parent would probably want, but he knew they were either asking for his sake, they were asking to say that they asked, or for the first time in his entire existence his parents did not know exactly what happened after probably reading several essays from several sources detailing the major points of the experience with the output charts & all with a list of buzz words meant to pry at his developing psyche. If they were truly sorry that he had to go through that they would not be good parents. He understood why such means were required to produce useful good elves he just did not understand yet how large in scope or how frequent the surgical trickery, horrible hoodwinking, & poisoned affection would find its way of convincing him he was incorrect for attempting sincerity. How had it become evil to be a guardian of the most widely held subjective truths? Why did they burn his journals after he attempted to have other individuals under experimental development circumstances revise & chisel his proposals & arguments? Why did they not accept him? For whom else were they saving a surplus of resources with the primary intention being testing, secondary intention being enjoying the mistreating process, tertiary intention being finding his tipping point, quaternary intention being one of the latest communities with a mascot whom they could convince of anything less than joining their esteemed ranks? Is it his fault they made him think events that occurred long before he was conceived, delivered, or able to form his own theories were his fault? Why did they make him stricken with a conscience that extends before his time & after the future’s futures? Was he little else than the initiate to be delivered to an arbitrary ‘talking’ only position where he would be the easiest * most accessible target + the least likely to fight back, allowing his death to signify the final breathe for a fringe category of methods to exist within? Why the hell did they not just name him Franz Ferdinand Lee and tattoo targets in all of the places where moderate clothing would not reveal? *heartbeat in his throat & audible gulping* His mother handed him a glass of water after a few struggling units of time measurement. She made sure to slightly alter the block of cheese’s position which was left between her 20th favorite place to be & his normal sitting place for not as formal meals @ the counter. He made a noise with his teeth when she made her cheesy suggestion which would be considered a mistake or inconsequential to a person who had never experienced the actors performing at the pinnacle of current human development.

I want to interview folks & write. alrite?

“I am sorry you had to go through that;” They both said at once, “If you want to tell us everything we have the whole morning off duty & we will even clear off the board so you can produce diagrams.”
Half of his face smiled because he knew they wanted him to become a communicator, as any good parent would probably want, but he knew they were either asking for his sake, they were asking to say that they asked, or for the first time in his entire existence his parents did not know exactly what happened after probably reading several essays from several sources detailing the major points of the experience with the output charts & all with a list of buzz words meant to pry at his developing psyche. If they were truly sorry that he had to go through that they would not be good parents. He understood why such means were required to produce useful good elves he just did not understand yet how large in scope or how frequent the surgical trickery, horrible hoodwinking, & poisoned affection would find its way of convincing him he was incorrect for attempting sincerity. How had it become evil to be a guardian of the most widely held subjective truths? Why did they burn his journals after he attempted to have other individuals under experimental development circumstances revise & chisel his proposals & arguments? Why did they not accept him? For whom else were they saving a surplus of resources with the primary intention being testing, secondary intention being enjoying the mistreating process, tertiary intention being finding his tipping point, quaternary intention being one of the latest communities with a mascot whom they could convince of anything less than joining their esteemed ranks? Is it his fault they made him think events that occurred long before he was conceived, delivered, or able to form his own theories were his fault? Why did they make him stricken with a conscience that extends before his time & after the future’s futures? Was he little else than the initiate to be delivered to an arbitrary ‘talking’ only position where he would be the easiest * most accessible target + the least likely to fight back, allowing his death to signify the final breathe for a fringe category of methods to exist within? Why the hell did they not just name him Franz Ferdinand Lee and tattoo targets in all of the places where moderate clothing would not reveal? *heartbeat in his throat & audible gulping* His mother handed him a glass of water after a few struggling units of time measurement. She made sure to slightly alter the block of cheese’s position which was left between her 20th favorite place to be & his normal sitting place for not as formal meals @ the counter. He made a noise with his teeth when she made her cheesy suggestion which would be considered a mistake or inconsequential to a person who had never experienced the actors performing at the pinnacle of current human development.

>pi
where were you when a world ordered a new gave several meanings to 2 and backwards 5's too? if you put a loop in a 2 it's almost a 6 if you know what hand riting is.