Book pages don't need to be white

Book pages don't need to be white.

they are yellow-ish in most of my books

why do you piss in your books?

Fairly certain they are naturally a white color when wood is turned into paper. It would cost extra money to change the color and therefore be more expensive.

>being this much of a brainlet
you could solve all your problems with a single google search
paper is naturally a nice mutt brown before it gets BLEACHED

kinky

>my only problem is not being 100% on the color of paper in the paper making process
>am a brainlet
Wew lad

I think the point was that paper can be any colour not just whitish to brownish.

But I'm just a brainlet so idk maybe the point of the post is actually how paper is manufactured.

Your only problem that I can see from your single post is being too stupid to think of googling a simple factoid rather than typing out some make-believe bullshit followed by "idk lol" as if anyone gives a shit what your uninformed opinion is. This is indicative of a slow, uncreative, self-aggrandizing mind.
Your second problem, as evidenced by your second post, is a lack of introspective ability. You didn't pick up on the criticism I made originally because you believe you hold no serious character flaws, and so rather than thinking "how did I fail to live up to my potential just now and what can I do to fix it?" you thought "wow that guy was mean to me for no good reason ))):" and _then_ felt compelled to make another post defending yourself rather than just closing the thread and moving on because even though your post is anonymous you still feel like an attack on it is an attack on your reputation and anons won't take you seriously if you don't defend your post from this (ostensibly) frivolous attack because either you think everyone else on the board is too stupid to see the (ostensible) ridiculousness of my post in two seconds like you did, or you subconsciously know that it's not ridiculous at all and you need to post a followup trying to spin it as such because otherwise people will come to their own conclusions and those conclusions will not be favorable to you (and remember that this entire debate is foolish anyways because you could post again and again in this thread even if you were completely, objectively btfo and no one would know, such is the nature of anonymity).
>Wew lad
indeed

writers do

Why don't you? It's good for your eyes.

You're a dumb redditor and you should feel bad

Do I need to be white?

>he doesn’t pee on his books

this.

I am working on an as of yet untitled postmodern novel that uses different colored pages and words for aesthetic purposes. The chapter I'm on right now is also untitled but will use baby blue pages with silver words.

You'll spend more money printing the book than you'll ever earn from it.

I find that profit usually extinguishes the muse

>posts about a person's flaws while exhibiting all said flaws
Dawg

No one will print your book unless you can publish independently LMAO

Now if I read this novel
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my tweed shirt
I'mma feel like an asshole

Guessing no one here has heard of the Black books of hours, pic related.

>TheBurgundiancourt had a preference for dark, somber colourisation, and the extant works in this style were mostly commissioned for them. Only the most wealthy nobility could have afforded such books, and a contemporary taste for mournful colours - often reflected in the styles of the day - was reflected in the black, gold and silver of the manuscripts.

They are pretty, nah?

That's fucking gorgeous

>They are pretty, nah?

Very pretty.

I can't see SHIT

It would have been a nice purple once. Now it is faded.

Here's something a little nicer.

>hypocrisy = wrong
turbopseud

Oh, I like that one

The silver ink ties it all together.

oh, nice
that's from my uni (Uppsala University, Sweden)

the silver bibel

>actual autism

>Fairly certain
you're a posturing idiot

he's right though

I do not watch Parks and Recreation so the reference is lost upon me; much to your chagrin, as it was more than likely meant to do harm to my ego. At least I am a salaried, published author, and not some crap poster of the autistic persuasion... I'd wish you ill, but it's certain that you haven't much farther to fall. I pity you, frankly.

>salaried author
explain

I think this author might not know what the word salary means.

I get paid for my work. Pseudo-pedant fool.

So how's that novel coming along, user?

It's going great, thanks for asking. What kind of a salary are you getting?

Little over 200k/yr

This is gross, I think user meant salary.

>Can recognize a TV show
>Doesn't recognize they are clearly dressed as Ignatius Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces.
Lit is for readers and writers of literature not low quality genre fiction.
Pic related.

A Confederacy of Dunces is this thread

>Let he without sin cast the first stone
I think you're the pseud here.

He writes articles for clickbait sites like Buzzfeed.

dude imagine if the page was black and the words were white

Likes on tumbler don't count as currency, friendo.

Go away, samefag.

Nothing needs to be any kind of way.
That said, if you want shitty paper that has low contrast to the only non-meme ink colors, reflects light easily, and resists natural yellowing and decay, perhaps you should figure out an alternative to bleaching that accomplishes those goals, instead of making some pseud "Look at how clever I am!" post on Veeky Forums about it.

Holy shit, I can actually imagine this. This is the next evolution in those smug, provocative "Dear White People" type books that get featured on NPR and trend on Twitter.

>All pages are a different color of the rainbow (never white) - some vague statement in support of multiculturalism and gay pride, opposing straight, white hegemony
>Title is something provocative, like "White People, Don't Buy This Book"
>250 pages or so that are just a pretext to a dozen "damn...made me think..."-tier aphorisms that people can put on Twitter and quote in The Guardian.

If I was non-white I would unironically try and publish this