Where to begin with Nietzche?

Well Veeky Forums, where to begin?

The Will to Power is a brick from hell. I'd say start with Twilight of the Idols. If you want something cheerier, go with Human, All too Human.

Zus Spoke if you aren't a brainlet

The Greeks not kidding he flat-out assumes anyone reading him is has read the classics after that HATH or the birth of tragedy if your going chronologically.

Crito

So like, what should i read from the Greeks bruh

>Nietzche
Learn to spell and read first
and to think maybe too

the case of wagner
read as an introduction and disclosure about nietzsche's own style

You should leave this board you fucking faggot I hate Nietzsche for drawing such normal idiots into philosophy
"oh hey lets start with the philosopher who wrote polemics about history and philosophy- oh what I have to know about the history of philosophy first?"

This

Birth of Tragedy, Genealogy of Morals, Gay Science, Beyond Good and Evil, Zarathustra. Or you could start with Zarathustra and continue the rest in order since it's fun though you won't really get it.

Tbh this

Hey man you should take a chill pill

This

Fuck off, you don't seem to be reading for the right reasons.

Here you go user. Pic related is the "recommended" list in this boards wiki.

start with the first part of genealogy of morals and then read beyond good and evil

you aren't going to get a full understanding unless you have a decent background in philosophy so read some commentary

This but unironically

You'll get little from it without the context of the rest of his work.

Great way to misinterpret Nietzsche.

bump

this desu

>ow I'm too e d g e to read his early works first

(You)s unironically make me cancer

>mad

You are all idiots.
Worst possible place to start with Nietzsche. Start with Beyond Good and Evil or Genealogy of Morals.

Human -> Twilight -> GoM -> BGE -> Zara -> Gay -> Anti-Christ ->Homo

chronologically

It makes me very angry that this image is seemingly trying to tell me something using colours but has no fucking key.

Why should you read the Greeks? Theyre just some dead white dudes from 2500 years ago.

Bait

if i could upvote this i would xD

True, but i have actually heard such nonsense from college kids.

What the fuck is this comment?

if i could upvote this i would xD

I said I read Nietzsche. It was all Wikipedia pages and a skimmed read.

nobody backs me up because it looks random or could be potentially blackpilling. but i'm serious, nietzsche was a sick, sick man even before his breakdown. case of wagner was schizophrenic masochism.

that work really showcases a scary obsessive pettiness. nietzsche seems like the kind of lad that would have a restraining order or two these days.

I mean, Wagner laughed at him in his face when he showed him his own music play.

I feel bad for Freddy desu.

Imagine being abandoned by your oneitis and your best friend while they go off to fuck.

Not Birth of Tragedy? That's essential to understanding his stuff desu.

Yea but he assumes you start with the Greeks before that so as a place to start, you can go with Beyond Good and Evil first with minimal prerequisites