Why didn't you listen to me?

why the fuck is lindybeige on there? He just makes history and military videos

>Michio
>Peterson
>Bloom
>Zizek
>Chomsky

They aren't pseuds.

I like sam hyde, melon man, and peterson.

All of you need to go back.

>Molyneux
>ignore because he's on a list
Kek, do you even logic?

No but I do ignore Jews.

you should jump on a bed of spikes you faux-elitist midwit autist. Chomsky, Bloom, Hedges are not pseuds and Sam Hyde is a performance artist and a comedian he is not an intellectual. Partisan Girl is a fucking propagandist what a gay fucking list
have fun being left at the Kid's table we'll always be eating with the adults because G*d loves us faggot eat shit and enjoy your dying Europe

>"Jew, Jew, Jew and Jew are not..."

:)

Why are Fantano and Stoklasa on there?

>chumpsky
>not a pseud
retard

Molyneux nuffin about logic

Fantano is a pseud

This is a trainwreck.

Including Mike Stoklasa and Noam Chomsky in the same category should be a dead giveaway that your argument is too broad. Mike offers fun and generally insightful aesthetic explorations of movies, Noam is one of the last century's most influential academics. You won't earn points for denying the value of one of the world's preeminent scholars of the humanities without offering any reason.

John Oliver, Bill Mahr, George Carlin, and John Stewart are comedians. They share their insights on the world and on life to make people laugh. Here's where we run into a problem with your definition of an intellectual. If you're suggesting that anyone who seeks to cultivate their intellect through learning and reflection is an intellectual, then your premise collapses because there's no room for a pseudo-intellectual in that world. If you define an intellectual as one who proselytizes their learning for the edification of others, you're in the equally bad position of not understanding entertainment or comedy.

How can you possibly believe you're contributing something when you include LindyBeige and Michio Kaku on the same list?

Thanks for coming back. I've been missing yu for a while. People have been posting the fake reddit versions

seriously why the fuck would lindybeige be on there? Im not saying he's a fucking genius but he's certainly not a pseud

Lawrence Krauss, Dawkins, Zizek, Chomsky, Bloom, and Peterson are pseuds in the least. Maybe they talk about hair that isn’t exactly in their domain of expertise and are deservedly criticized for it but when they are talking about their fields they are proper educated people.

I don’t really understand why science educators, Bill Nye, Brian Cox are there either.

You are trying to avoid the awareness that you are exactly the kind of person being excoriated.
>offers fun and generally insightful aesthetic explorations of movies
>You won't earn points for denying the value of one of the world's preeminent scholars of the humanities without offering any reason
>They share their insights on the world and on life to make people laugh
Pre-school baby language. You should become a journalist.
This is one of those times where I really am wondering what the person on the other end of the screen is like? How do they look? What life do they lead? What do they watch, and read, and think about? Would I jack off to the idea of tying them up and teasing and tormenting them?

So is Stoklasa

No problem, these redditors seem to just not 'get' it.

>Would I jack off to the idea of tying them up and teasing and tormenting them?

Absolutely, I'm a handsome man armed with a good understanding of the human condition and a really nice ass and full lips. You?

Crucial detail: where from?

>Mike Stoklasa included with Slavoj Zizek and Christopher Hitchens

Rust Belt

Ever consider a holiday to Australia?

But doesn't he even consider himself an intellectual?

Only for the coffee

I hope to make a chart like this someday.

you meant does right?

Does he have a background in music like formally? if he doesn't he's definitely a pseud

Hitchens was a pseud who sounded smart cuz he was edgy and British. That book he wrote about Mother Teresa was utter garbage.

Calgon of Arcadia is not a pseud

Arcadia
kek

A graph like this has potential for great bait. Like, you could fill it with people that fit the bill of pseud rhetorician and hide away one person who doesn't at all thay would infuriate someone who happened to catch. Maybe that's what you did for all I know- I don't rexognize everyone in graph. But most of them seem to fit. But it'd be funny to tuck away like Witold Gombrowicz in there or something and see if anyone caught it.

Sorry but he doesn't count.

I know. I was saying it'd be funny to include one person whi doesn't fit, as bait.

>bloom a pseud

fuck off faggot I seriously want to hurt you
Bloom is pure

Do they all have in common that they are atheists?

No he's a pseud. I saw a video where he was talking about Blood Meridian and for 10 minutes all he could stammer about was how it was like Melville and also anti-gun. Both of those things may be the case, but that is the quality of our nation's best literary critic? If so then we are a nation of pseuds and always will be.

No. William Lane Craig, Reza Aslan, Ben Shapiro, Peter Hitchens, Bill O'Reilly etc are on there.

Thank you

Politics or whatever non-descript higher intellectualism we're vaguely talking about here aside Molyneux is clearly a little unstable.

I mean even if you agree with absolutely everything he says how can you look into those wild eyes while he angry-smiles and not feel some kind of primitive ancestral alarm go off in your brain somewhere.

I would not be surprised if he eats people.

>how can you look into those wild eyes while he angry-smiles and not feel some kind of primitive ancestral alarm go off in your brain somewhere.
kek I described it exactly the same way to someone once

Forgive me

I like this one. He can stay.

Is the only person, apart from the Peterson fags, who needs to leave. Only poofters come here for coffee.

I retract that. OP needs to leave, for calling a music reviewer a sophist. The melon is cool.

fantano’s an experienced musician and knows his shit. he just can’t get technical because his audience is 90% normie. he’s by far one of the most informed of the famous music critics aside from the alex ross classical music historian types.

>Fixed it for ya

>Chomsky
>Zizek
>Peterson
>pseuds
you need to go back

2reddit2chan?

>gee who do i add
>Dostoevsky
>Nietzsche
>Sartre
>Socrates
>Tolstoy
>Joyce
>Bowie and Zappa (for some reason)

don't know who else i missed but you need to go back to grade school

> Maybe they talk about hair that isn’t exactly in their domain of expertise
> hair

What word were you going for?

add this

No, Yahwe. Just no. Go back to whereever you came from. The time people read your stone writings and obey you is over.

>posting the version without Jesus
This is the correct one, please only post this.

Why is h3h3 on there? He makes fucking reaction videos.

>If you dont go to school, you're a pseud.

>judging a writer based on his oral communication.

It's a meme you dip. Also, he made two podcasts with Memerson which is why normies are picking him up and why I want to kill myself.